• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    RuneScape Silly Question Sunday - 23 February

    RuneScape Silly Question Sunday - 23 February


    Silly Question Sunday - 23 February

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Silly Question Sunday is a bi-weekly thread in which you can ask your RuneScape-related silly questions:

    • "Newb" questions from new players
    • Questions from returning players
    • Silly or nonsensical questions
    • Questions you feel stupid asking elsewhere

    Of course, a question thread wouldn't make much sense without answers, so please help out with any answers that you have!

    Past Silly Question Sunday threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Jagex support helped me within 24 hours and I'm not a streamer or YouTuber. I'm genuinely pleased, and didn't expect it. Thank you Mod Zee

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    And you all said the Ads weren't working...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Only joined the RS3 community over a week ago, FIRST PET!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:36 AM PST

    2016 we were told construction/poh rework

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:24 AM PST

    Finally maxed. 94 days and 9 hours playing and grinding for this. I am really happy to share this goal.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:47 AM PST

    It's been almost 1500 days. Why isn't Attuned Crystal Armor, Attuned Crystal Chakram, Dragon Rider Armor, etc augmentable?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Got my first 99 today

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:16 PM PST

    In the Games Industry - An interview with Mod Ryan!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Ace Ventura, Pet Detective (Altered look with brown hair)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Make cooking aura useful post 99

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:40 PM PST

    As the flameproof aura does the exact same as the 99 cooking cape, it could be worth changing the effect to something like "2.5% chance to cook two pieces of food at once".

    It could increase in increments of 2.5% per aura tier.

    I personally bought the aura before cape perks became a part of the game, and I'm sure others did too!

    submitted by /u/LitleSp00n
    [link] [comments]

    Tavia’s Fishing Rod

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Just a quick question in regards to the chance of obtaining the rod; is it possible to get from all activities on the platform including fishing frenzy ?

    submitted by /u/StillCorn
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: If your inventory is nearly full upon claiming the daily rewards, you will only claim part of the reward.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:12 AM PST

    The other part is not dropped on the ground or automatically banked.

    submitted by /u/echamplin
    [link] [comments]

    After 14 years I hit level 99 on 25 skills at once and maxed...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:51 AM PST

    ...and my global broadcast was set to offline so nobody got the broadcasts :(

    I also messed up and levelled defence a few hours earlier by accident. And messed up farming at the start. And messed up turning in challenges (I had 3 to turn in). Took me 14 years to get here and I mess it up big time, but oh well, I'm now maxed!

    On the plus side the recording was good, here's the full unedited video of it. I flail around for a few minutes before just lamping everything, finishing at around 5:34.

    submitted by /u/leftofzen
    [link] [comments]

    Nice save

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Only like 6 more hours of protean bars to go

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:41 PM PST

    On the way to the gwd mass

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:21 PM PST

    When people thought you were dead in a cave for 3 days but you were just grinding the last bit of sandstone to become the chosen one.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Anyone else not really training for DXP?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I was around 97/98 div at the start, got 99. Used my protean planks, did a slayer assignment. I have no money to train the expensive skills like prayer, crafting, herblore or fletching. I'm also not that interested in doing wc or firemaking atm.

    ​

    So I'm running the anarchronia agility course (level 101) to get codex pages to make money for bonds and equipment.

    ​

    Anyone else just taking it easy this week?

    submitted by /u/johngunners
    [link] [comments]

    Change mining accumulators to charge based on XP like urns or charge on every swing.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:27 AM PST

    As of now they're incredibly useless. In 45 minutes using legendary quarrymaster aura I got one accumulator charged 50%, they give 2,5k XP so that'd be less than 1k XP an hour

    submitted by /u/Axiomatic_RS
    [link] [comments]

    My goals are beyond your understanding

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Got my 120 Herblore and I love this. 6x Supreme with 0 overloads.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Amulet of bloody souls (or)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:10 AM PST

    Runeshark/rargh inspired RS3 then we fight challenge

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment