• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    RuneScape I closed my client and took a break after that disaster 🤣

    RuneScape I closed my client and took a break after that disaster ��


    I closed my client and took a break after that disaster ��

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:48 AM PST

    Pos

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:00 PM PST

    My stats after 3 and a half weeks! Have never played RuneScape before either :)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Swamp Wars - The Morytanian

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Executioner missed the target

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:50 AM PST

    When you put it up as a joke and a stranger must be feeling real lazy.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:42 AM PST

    3 uniques in one Barrows chest: a Karil's offhand pistol crossbow and a DOUBLE amulet of the forsaken

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Can we really get the option to turn off announcements for non-friends?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Umm... I don’t know about level 68. I mean, how do I know she likes it?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:26 AM PST

    After 37 years of playing for 15 minutes a day I've finally accomplished my goal of setting foot in the max garden!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:34 PM PST

    After 56.3 thousand years of dungeoneering, I surged into a wise ferret at mach speed and learned to defy physics.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Every time I misclick a seren spirit I feel like people think I’m a malfunctioning bot

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:18 PM PST

    They really torturing my boy with some funny edibles, huh?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:02 AM PST

    This is why I love the RS3 community

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Having just come back to the game after around a 5 year break. My bank was pretty much empty as I donated my gear and wealth to a few friends upon my departure. With DXP this weekend and amazon prime offering a free week of membership I thought "why not?" Let's get some nostalgia in the house. I spent most of the weekend cooking swordfish as its actually profitable xp and with a very small amount of cash I had. Viable for me to at least make some use from DXP

    Fast forward to today. Cooking in prif and a fine gentleman overheard me talking about rebuilding and that I wanted armadyl armour to slay with. He out of the blue trades me the 30m gp to buy it. "Spawn of war" was the player name. His kind gesture cemented my drive to keep playing past this free week and DXP.

    I'm a player back from 2001 who helped many new players and returning player alike and I encourage more people to pay it forward like this guy did for me.

    Rs3 has one of the nicest communities of any MMO I've played. Keep up the kindness people!

    /end of blog :)

    submitted by /u/Paranub
    [link] [comments]

    Could we have a "fill" option on the strange rock bag like the clue carrier has that clears the bank?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:01 AM PST

    After over 10K KC dry on 1/2k drop rate, I got my first pair of blast diffusion boots post slayer logs release :D 23180 killcount.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:41 AM PST

    Which one of you was this?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Thank you, Jagex.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:45 PM PST

    https://prnt.sc/vj3ooc

    This screenshot here means a lot to me. Thank you, Jagex.

    Backstory:

    When I first started playing Runescape, it was around 2002 to 2003. My little brother and I shared an account, however, he was the one that made the account. We were kids at the time. However, in December of 2005, my brother, unfortunately, passed away. Since then, I've lost access to his account and I had no information other than his username and how we paid for membership during the time; and I didn't feel it was sufficient enough information for Jagex to recover the account for me.

    On Friday, I decided to send in an appeal anyways with what information I knew and a little information about my brother's passing as well as the story behind his username and I was surprised to wake up on Saturday morning to Jagex approving the account recovery appeal. The screenshot above is my brother's character (with the rubber chicken) standing next to my current character. It honestly was enough to choke me up and it means more to me than they'll ever know.

    Thank you, Jagex for giving me this opportunity to at least be with my brother again, even if it was just in the forms of our characters.

    submitted by /u/DerpDavid
    [link] [comments]

    unexpected Runescape (from r/starwars)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:58 PM PST

    PSA: when dungeoneering, you can check off a floor by running another already-checked-off floor in the same theme and get full xp for the floor you actually ran

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:56 PM PST

    i miss when this was common knowlege. why isnt it common knowlege anymore? its more xp to run floor 60 over and over than to run floor 48 just because you havent checked that one off yet. youll still check off floor 48 and get the full floor 60 xp. but i guess this is just forgotten knowlege at this point :/

    submitted by /u/NexGenration
    [link] [comments]

    Jagex, this time around make sure the bank spaces you offer remain useable until the next premier is available to purchase.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Thanks for letting us buy 100 spaces this year (as apposed to 50), but I don't want to go through the same predicament of destroying 100 items, or waiting 2 days to load a preset.

    submitted by /u/R_a_x_i
    [link] [comments]

    Let us toggle the auto cleaning herbs function of farmer outfit.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:14 AM PST

    ^ Title.

    Herb bag is a very nice tool, but I can't use it with the Master Farmer's outfit because it auto cleans all herbs, and cleaned herbs cant be placed on the bag. Not using the outfit would be dumb since it gives extra herbs, so please let us toggle the cleaning function.

    submitted by /u/kaloskatoa
    [link] [comments]

    Psa for those of you trying to buy bolt of cloth for tomorrows construction update. Notepaper it from the Npc's

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Haha yes

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:44 AM PST

    1 comment:


    1. There are plenty of powerful choices when it comes to weapons and armor in RuneScape Gold, but many of these require after extended use–or even be destroyed.Fortunately, there are items in the game that are non-degradable. These items won’t degrade with use and instead can be used as much as necessary with no negative repercussions.

      ReplyDelete