• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    RuneScape This is why we dont get new Players.

    RuneScape This is why we dont get new Players.


    This is why we dont get new Players.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Can we have the option to hide drakes already

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:05 AM PST

    They are an awful eyesore blighting this game. You know it. I know it. Jagex knows it.

    So what's the damn holdup?

    submitted by /u/jadeola
    [link] [comments]

    The new player tracker on RuneApps now also tracks boss kills, boss pets, droplogs and more. It also features a 3d avatar viewer and infinite alog history.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:06 AM PST

    DXP got me like...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Annual Reminder that the wildy is dead and will always be dead no matter how many times you force activities in there.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:17 PM PST

    But but but.... WARBANDS!?!??! and the active 12 l33t pkers!?

    ok bud

    submitted by /u/Certified_Lawyer
    [link] [comments]

    What’s going on with these awful ads lately?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Berry Farming on Tuai Leit not giving farming guild reputation

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Is this supposed to be intended? I was under the assumption that almost every farming related activity gave reputation to the guild.

    submitted by /u/Hacksaw140
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Make Friend-Broadcasts replyable

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:51 AM PST

    To Jagex, thanks for DXP!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Dad joke level: 99

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Showoff

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Also had Ducky, waiting on a Petrie to finish my Land before time Ranch out of time collection.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Bug: After logging out on Mobile and logging in on PC, you get Mobile interface on PC.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Elvarg The Dragon - Figurine Work In Progress

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    Allow us to get HSL values for max/comp capes other players have off examine

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Have you ever seen an aesthetic cape and thought damn those are some cool color and I would like to emulate that? I sure have. I would like to be able to get color values off other people's cape off examine. What did you guys think?

    submitted by /u/aesthetic_laker_fan
    [link] [comments]

    Do reaper tasks give double slayer xp for extended dxpw?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:24 PM PST

    I couldn't find anything on the wiki and none of my clan mates knew

    submitted by /u/Slender_rake
    [link] [comments]

    Tanis drinks Ketchup+milk smoothie for Gameblast $200 goal

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:51 PM PST

    hmmm

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Which auras should I buy first?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:49 PM PST

    I came back to this game recently. I see people always suggest the berzerker variants. I have never killed any boss besides gwd1 and qbd.

    1. Which berzerker aura is best to buy first? Now that it's removed from the store, I have to grind these marks of war from War's retreat

    2. Which auras with 150,000 Loyalty points should I go after first?

    EDIT: I see people say go with whatever I need the most but I don't know what other bosses I should go after next and which combat style is the most reliable.

    submitted by /u/feelingair8
    [link] [comments]

    We need more wizard outfits

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Loose robes, big hats like old school wizards. I'm kind of bored of dragon Hai

    submitted by /u/Cantaloupe_anal_bead
    [link] [comments]

    Ironman Proteans?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:01 AM PST

    PSA: Marks of War has a cap of 250,000.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:18 PM PST

    https://puu.sh/Fda6x/ab84fabdd6.png Here is the message stating that I must spend points to get anymore. Wanted to see if they did slap a cap on it, and they did.

    submitted by /u/Wake1
    [link] [comments]

    I found a guaranteed way to reproduce a malformed login packet DC

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Maybe this well help Jamflex sort out this DC issue because I found a way to replicate it every time I want.

    Ok so setup:
    Hop on the lunar spellbook, grab the runes for tele-other trollheim, and cast that shit on w84 combat academy bank. The sheer amount of people just breaks the client and sends you to the login screen. Upon logging back in I get a malformed login packet.

    submitted by /u/rcm37
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment