• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    RuneScape This Week In RuneScape - 26/10/20

    RuneScape This Week In RuneScape - 26/10/20


    This Week In RuneScape - 26/10/20

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    This game is amazing - I realized this only after grinding afk for months on end.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Alright, story time. I started to use RS3 as a second screen game, because I work from home. Not only during the plague, but always it's just what I do. RS was perfect for this, because it satisfied my "I have to play" itch, without actually playing. I just stood there, whaling away on my enemies, mining and smithing while writing article after article. Turned off the game after 18:00, worked out and started wow after the training. Just a way to scratch my itch and nothing more, all while being a RS member.

    Fast forward to last week. I looked up where I had to park my dude to train in melee a bit more and discovered the volcano arena on karamja. So... I could train melee and get a nice cape at the same time? Cool! I actively played for a while and realized that my character was a bit shit. I didn't get a good amount of tokrul, so I started to optimise my quick bar. I started to look up how the grand exchange worked, because I wanted to get some bandos armor. I started to industrially churn out rune 2h sword +3 to get some moolah.

    I was actually playing! Soooooo... now I am at level 70 in all melee stats, smithing an mining. I basically started playing with a massive head start, because I thought this was just some phone-game grinder, while it was actually one of the best sandbox games out there.

    I am super pumped to go exploring, earn my SGS or train up in athletics or dungeoneering. I heard there is an elf city out there.

    So glad, I gave this game a solid try, because I rarely play wow anymore. This is actually what I imagined an mmorpg to be. Just my 2 cents. Have to play some more and learn how to kill vampires. Ima head out!

    submitted by /u/Galverg
    [link] [comments]

    "Guaranteed Content Poll" 2014.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Finished painting my first Khopesh of Tumeken

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Bring back Frank.. Death can't be in two places at once!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    This is how it should be, no MTX in major events

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Don’t even know what this is but I think I hate it

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    No more Ancient Ceremonial preset necessary (saves 5 bank spaces as well)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    After countless dojo requests, single item area looting is now a thing on PC!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    i just wanted to talk with potato :(

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I just started playing Rs3 as Ironman. So far I finished 2 quest. Now I am working on demon slayer.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Halloween event is where things should be for these. Balanced very well!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    The mini-quests didn't take too long to do and had the "Runescape Humor" that I'd expect in them. For all the new players coming into the game, it is a great first impression to show that our game has actual holiday events with story and unique characters.

    Grinding skilling locations for cosmetics, event mystery boxes, etc. Still doesn't take too long to get what you want. Can easily afk here if you can't just be on the computer all the time.

    No MTX! Lets keep it this way for Halloween, Christmas and Easter!

    Able to get some previous Halloween prizes (a big one since a load of people missed out on getting Lucian's Staff as they didn't know it even existed last Halloween Event). It is a shame ghostweave isn't included as lots of players comment on my outfit when I look like a ghost this time of year. Loads of new players would love to own these. Maybe next year?

    Draynor Yard reworked. The dead trees around it looked cool when originally released and it worked for that time. Here they look really awesome and this will serve the game well in the long run. Especially since this will become the central location for future Halloween events.

    submitted by /u/Narmoth
    [link] [comments]

    After not knowing what to play for weeks, I'm finally enjoying myself in RS3.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I played osrs as a kid, and each time I tried playing it since it was a great feeling of nostalgia, but didn't grasp me quite the same. I hit a rut, not having anything to play and feeling bored/depressed amidst the lockdown and missing my family.

    My girlfriend remembered that whenever runescape came up in any convo in the past I would say that I played osrs as a kid and have such pleasant memories from it, so she decided suggesting I start playing it again to distract from whatever I've been feeling recently.

    So I download RS3 on steam and started playing. At first I wasn't sure whether I really wanna do it, but skip forward to the next day and I just want to play all day. Bought membership on the third day and holy moly I'm so happy playing. Just peacefully skilling, watching Modern Family on Netflix and feeling at peace in my mind. Chatting with people at the Varrock mine, reading guides on how to train whatever skill I feel like training.

    Didn't have anyone to share this excitement with, so thought I'd post here. I'm really happy playing. Moments like these remind me why I grew up with video games- it's a form of meditation for many of us. Love you all <3

    submitted by /u/mokhelevenfortyseven
    [link] [comments]

    i just got this today , what are the chances ? lol

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    I just want potatoes.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    They should keep Draynor Manor looking like this after the event concludes.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Just looks a lot more up-to-date and appropriate for a creepy and classic piece of the game.

    Remove the Halloween decor, sure, but its layout should stay the same.

    submitted by /u/TheFalloutHandbook
    [link] [comments]

    When you need the content that are locked behind quests:O

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Caught a shark and tried to set it free again, i don't know what i expected.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Anti-Blight Potion

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Swirl Mix Swirl Mix Shake Mix is the correct steps to create anti-blight potion

    submitted by /u/MidnightVoid2
    [link] [comments]

    Araxxi 2.0 The Next Generation - Art Commission

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Bring back the walk like a zombie promotion

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I really want the infected zombie outfit so bad and this was the only way to get it and I missed it . Please bring it back.

    submitted by /u/JayDizzleDee
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to take the Veteran Cape by force by duelling Hans in the Duel Arena

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Why isnt the PSD Ouija board a trim comp req?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    It should be.

    submitted by /u/Seismic_wand
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Update Doesn't Work for Nihil Variants

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Went in hard for the pet these last 2/3 weeks.. To no success :(

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment