• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    RuneScape This Week In RuneScape - 19/10/20

    RuneScape This Week In RuneScape - 19/10/20


    This Week In RuneScape - 19/10/20

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    /r/runescape 2020 Moderator Applications

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Hello Everyone

    We are looking to expand our moderation team by couple people. If you feel like you'd be a great addition to the mod team, please continue reading this post for more information on the process.

    To submit an application you are required to fill out the google form below, which will require a google sign in. It will ask you for basic information such as your Reddit username, activity, etc.

    Reddit accounts must meet a few prerequisites, they are as follows:

    • You must have 100+ comment Karma
    • Your reddit account must be at least 1 year old

    We will not reply to any application unless you have been successful and you will hear from a member of the moderator team through Reddit. The closing date for applications is October 23, 2020.

    Apply Here

    submitted by /u/Bladecom
    [link] [comments]

    At least Jagex is being self aware about their MTX promos

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Nice way to ruin a good update... money money money...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    A message to all our new and returning players

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Returning after 13 years... damn im hyped! =)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    So this is what happened when i ligger back after 4000 days

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    How it feels to finish the first Orthen collection.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I made a Runescape cake IRL

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    The missing piece is complete.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Y'all got any of them Tears??

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Don't you hate it when updates remove your cape?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Can't boost Archaeology with a god banner despite it not being a combat skill nor an elite skill. Jagex fix pls.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Make Complete Tombs convert to 5k chronotes

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Its sad that people with 200m have to keep destroying them

    submitted by /u/Chrismite
    [link] [comments]

    Got back into Runescape because of the steam update, bit the bullet and got my BiS ring :D

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Just started playing RuneScape and im loving it

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Loving it rn but I confused a lot lol

    submitted by /u/AkaPulsive
    [link] [comments]

    when the floodgates open

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Holy Aggroovl. Recipe Oversight

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Add a recipe that lets you go from holy ovl to holy aggroovl. Does not make sense to allow going from base ovl to it, and from aggroovl to it, but not holy ovl to it.

    submitted by /u/TheMemeScrub
    [link] [comments]

    New Boss? Chain seems to move to the area under Laniakea and her cage

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Finally got the Advanced Gold Accumulator! Straight on the belt.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Buff Summoning Renewals

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    At 1 spec point gained every 10 ticks, and so 10 gained per minute, this potion is pretty dead content and should be looked at again and buffed. (For reference, this means you get 1 extra ripper spec per 2 minutes and so on).

    submitted by /u/TheMemeScrub
    [link] [comments]

    Bigger click box than Coeden

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    3B xp player with blue partyhat trying to scam me

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    So yesterday I was flipping at GE when a guy approached me asking me if I could help him with GE limit saying he was merching and posting price on forum.

    He first asked me to buy him 5k uncut dragon stone.

    I accepted then he asked me to buy him a third age dye for max cash telling me they crashed but I knew they were over maxcash so I didnt understand (he was probably testing my cash stack)

    After few other stuff I sold him he then gave me a Hunter pot (1) and asked me to sell it at ge to get the price.

    The pot sold for 750k so he asked me to buy 1000 for 750k (750k*1000=750m).

    Obviously this pot was not worth 750k and i knew it. He was just abusing a dead item putting his own price when he actually bought them for 10K each

    Luckely im a bit experienced with GE so I knew it was a scam.

    Its pretty sad to see account with over 3b xp and so much money trying to scam random player who are just trying to help… especially with a lot of new players coming with steam update

    Never trust anyone guys…

    submitted by /u/WenieFwelou
    [link] [comments]

    Commissioned my friend Filibusterfrog to create some art of my character (Zaida) doing Treasure Trails!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    Archcalc Orthen update

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I've just finished updating archcalc to add orthen. Not quite finished adding the collections in yet but all artefacts are there!

    I'll do collections in a bit (probs 1-2 hrs I just want to explore the digsite a bit!

    https://archcalc.firebaseapp.com/

    Update: Collections are done!

    Thanks!

    Mike

    submitted by /u/mikemicmike
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Tears of Guthix is broken for Archaeology

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    When you go to drink nothing happens and you walk around with the bowl still in your hands.

    It's strange, you keep the bowl and walking animation until you logout. Then you carry it like a normal one-handed weapon after logging back in.

    submitted by /u/TheRanic
    [link] [comments]

    Is Runescape worth it?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Hello dear people,

    I'm in need of playing a good mmorpg game casually. Few days ago I saw Runescape came on Steam. I never played it before, so I installed and I kinda like the game.

    What's bothering me is that I have Black Desert too, which I played like 50 hours or so. I have a few characters there that are lvl 56 and I must say that I like the game, fighting is great, animations are cool, but it's pretty overwhelming with all the content.

    What I like about Runescape is that it seems much more AFKish to play (I don't need to be 100% involved like in Black Desert), so I can for example listen to my online university class and click stuff in the game lol.

    I don't have time to play two mmorpgs at the same time unfortunately.

    What would be your advice? Is Runescape worth playing now in 2020? Which game is more rewarding? Which game has more content? Which game is more fun? Which game is more casual? And most importantly; do you think that any of those two games will die soon (im terrified of spending my free time in a game that will be dead before my 99 year old granpa (dark humor... yeah, I like it)).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/stype19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment