• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    RuneScape Wise Old Einstein

    RuneScape Wise Old Einstein


    Wise Old Einstein

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Loot from 200 solo ED2 runs

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Rares market summed up

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Wannabe Nex killers, this thread is for you.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Through the past few months, I have seen many posts about people wanting to learn how to Nex, and stop having cold feet. An easy way to get over this feeling, and ACTUALLY be able to learn Nex, is to start duoing.

    Additionally, there are many players that know how to Nex, but are too lazy to solo or they just want some semi-group content.

    With Nex being an awesome money-maker at the moment, I have turned my private chat to public and I am waiting for your dm in game. My RSN: M4ryJane.

    I only require you to have the following things : Death swiftness T95 prayers T70+ range armor T80+ weapon Overloads

    I can walk you through most of the kill, while I tank for you, and when you feel ready, you can tank for me (ice phase mostly).

    I imagine there are a lot more people on here that want to do the same and give back to the community, so if anyone else is interested in helping others, leave your RSN down below so people can add you.

    If this gets 50 up votes, I will create a friends chat for the sole purpose of finding Nex duos.

    Kind regards, M4ryJane.

    EDIT: I am not sure as to why the up votes are not showing but, we have reached the 50 up votes 😁😁 I will make another post soon, talking about the name of the chat and, if I can get things right, a discord server.

    EDIT 2: I have spoken with the Nexperts discord server and they are welcoming everyone. First look on their server is simple so, good luck on your nex kills. Was a nice discussion for me :) The link is in the comments by ButterflyRS moderators remove the post if I have it on here

    submitted by /u/necriteman
    [link] [comments]

    When did Jagex stop making female models? This outfit doesn't have a female version :/ pls fix

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    When doing imperial warriors for slayer task

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    How does it make sense that bonus xp per star FALLS as you progress an Elite Skill?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I think I still prefer this rune armour model to what we have now

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Asked these players why it's so busy. They simply replied "One of us" can someone ELI5.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    RuneScape music is absolutely top notch, so much so that I decided to play some on my marimba!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    First rare from blessing of the gods. Best 120m investment ever.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Mod Ramen, it's time to take another look at Grimoire Pages

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    They're close to 5m each now (over 6m/hr cost to use). It's problematic. People were complaining back when they were less than 3m each; you said you were gonna monitor it and see if it needs more changing (besides the change that was already made).

    At what point can we expect some kind of intervention?

    submitted by /u/God_Savitar
    [link] [comments]

    Large floor completed in 2:20 - Fastest ever!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Stolen gold meme

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    When an Imp gets your HCIM account...RIP.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    'member when paying for members removed those annoying banner ads?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    1635th Master clue

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Good Vibes

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    After 10 months of grinding as a pure, I finally got 120 Fishing!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Cheesecake strikes again

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Client crashes

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I'm a Mac user and I've heard from multiple Mac users that the client crashes randomly from time to time. I've also heard that on people on Windows also have this issue when they use the Alt1 toolkit some times. The client crashing was an issue at the release of NXT. I was streaking Telos at the time and due to these crashes, I gave up streaking, cuz it was too demotivating that a streak is lost in that manner. Not sure how long it took before the client crashes stopped, but it was probably around a full year.

    Fast forward to now, the client has been crashing a lot since Archaeology. The client crashes randomly, especially when PvMing. I personally have these crashes a lot more often during PvM compared to just skilling, where it also happens, but not as often. On start up, you can't maximize the client, as it will crash 99% of the time. If you wait to maximize the client until you get to the log in screen, the client crashes some times after logging in to a world as well. It takes some times up to 5 attempts to just get past being able to move on RS.

    These issues have been existing for me as a Mac user for 6 months now, without any acknowledgement on the side from Jagex. It's very difficult to love the game when it keeps crashing 10x a day. I'm not really expecting a reply, but is there anything that I can do to help, like sending over crash reports, so you guys at Jagex can solve this issue, as it's pretty much impossible to do most of the stuff on RS when you're client crashes this often.

    (Inevitably, people will blame it on the Mac, but RS is the only game/client/app that crashes. Everything else is playable. I can play League, TFT, Minecraft, I can stream on discord and many more stuff, but the only thing that ever crashes is RS.)

    submitted by /u/PoDePanda
    [link] [comments]

    Archaeology Bots

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    They have gotten terrible for some materials and reporting them is almost entirely useless, they really need to do a better of jobs with anti botting and what is the point of a report system if never acted upon?

    submitted by /u/Affectionate_Wrap_34
    [link] [comments]

    Extend the time it takes for an account to log out due to inactivity from 5min to 10 or 15

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment