• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    RuneScape 99-120 Runecrafting without leaving Runespan (5 Month Grind)

    RuneScape 99-120 Runecrafting without leaving Runespan (5 Month Grind)


    99-120 Runecrafting without leaving Runespan (5 Month Grind)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    [Friendly reminder/PSA] Reminder that Explorer Jack in Lumbridge gives you money for your achievements. I was doing masters and passed by him and claimed a quick 2.2m from him :)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    sus

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Anyone else notice this guy REALLY enjoying the Musician at Shanty Pass?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Another Rs3 Commission art: 13092020

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Made a great Microsoft Paint drawing of sand crab training

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Make auras to be able to be extended by 15 minutes, twice. We've all accidentally clicked +15 instead of +30 at least once. There should be a way to select the +15 a second time to make it a complete 30 minutes extension.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Geode loot from 99-200m mining from Dark animica.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Back to the game since probably 2008

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I saw a post about RuneScape on Reddit yesterday. It sparked my curiosity about if this game actually still exists, and is old school runescape still a thing? Turns out it is. And I got an account and I literally stayed up all night playing, and I went to bed at 9:30am. This game brings back so much nostalgia it's insane. As an adult I have nobody to give me a bedtime. I don't think I'll do that again, but I'm so glad this game still exists

    submitted by /u/OptimalOstrich
    [link] [comments]

    You don’t get a warning before disassembling the Ancient Elven Ritual Shard

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    If it wasn't implied strongly enough, I did it on accident..

    submitted by /u/SAR-Paradox
    [link] [comments]

    I wish I could show damage values on ability tooltips rather than percentage weapon damage.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    I feel like it's difficult to really feel the difference any individual upgrade gives when no matter what I'm wielding Assault will always show "219%" instead of some sort of approximation of the damage.

    submitted by /u/Zacheris
    [link] [comments]

    Ninja request: Make Mage and Ranged T92 armor also costume fit-able

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Just completed my full ECB in 19 KC, 14 group, 5 solo. Sorry.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Interface completely off center now after update on rs3 mobile. Note 9. Pretty annoying.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    New Item suggestion: Ring of Space and Bar (details in comments)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Is it even worth getting I to this game now, having no prior experience with it back when it was super popular?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I've been playing runescape 3 for the past few weeks and I'm still deciding if it's a game I want to dedicate my full attention to. My biggest concern is is that this game is definitely one where those who have been playing for ages have a very distinct advantage over those who are new.

    At this point, should I just go and play a different mmo that's newer or should I keep at it and try to learn more about runescape?

    For reference, I have completed a decent chunk of the game so far. I have close to 90 quest points and I have around 50-60 in most skills. I know that I've barely even scratched the surface, but I've at least gotten to know the game a bit.

    submitted by /u/IIPeachTreeII
    [link] [comments]

    Traveling Artisan Patches after the event

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Hi! I remember that it was said on one of the official Runescape streams that this will be a recurring event, so the patches won't get removed when the event ends. Sadly I can't find the quote, so I'm wondering if any of you people have more info on this?

    submitted by /u/kakardo
    [link] [comments]

    Is the shark tooth necklace worth it to get or will it take too long?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Perfect plus potions and the like

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I hear old school has the option to drink potions from the bank. Well I have 2 pet peeves that seem easily fixable. Perfect plus potion is a good potion to have the buff active 24/7. Well right now I have 2 problems. First is it takes up 2 slots in the bank cause I can not decant flasks to 1 dose via the decanter at g.e. or at wars retreat. Second of all.... it sounds dumb and lazy of me but I would enjoy it if I could withdraw the potion to my inventory while remaining in the bank interface or straight up right click drink 1 dose of the potion from the bank... it would save several seconds every time I go re-up it. I have no idea how hard this would be to implement but I am sure there are some other ocd people who would agree with me.

    submitted by /u/MattOsiris
    [link] [comments]

    Anachronia teleport tablets

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    A new teletab that takes you to your Totem of the Abyss or changing the current 'chipped' hometablet to take you to your Totem of the Abyss instead. (currently the 'chipped' tablet takes you to your player lodge)

    It would benefit people who like to do farming runs while on lunars and otherwise serves to unify teleport spells and tablets.

    submitted by /u/idvrs
    [link] [comments]

    Ed3 question

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys I was wondering if I start a dungeon with my friend and my friend leaves when we get up to ambi will I get the solo drop rate or the duo drop rate?

    submitted by /u/sauersourd
    [link] [comments]

    Best artifacts to farm classic components?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Hey guys, any idea which are the best artifacts to farm classic components? Or they are random when you go to disassemble for historic components? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Think_Lemon_8084
    [link] [comments]

    Action Bar Setup Suggestion

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Action Bar Setup Suggestion

    Would it be possible to illuminate all abilities while setting up an action-bar in Combat Settings just to see the threshold and ultimate abilities a little bit better? Not necessarily game-breaking, but it could improve QoL a tiny bit, at least.

    https://preview.redd.it/3c2wxippdvm51.jpg?width=748&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=80d6e61f8b6ab2d16d9fd4b8109467dc7a39ed9c

    submitted by /u/EyeMainYoshi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment