• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    RuneScape Silly Question Sunday - 20 September

    RuneScape Silly Question Sunday - 20 September


    Silly Question Sunday - 20 September

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Silly Question Sunday is a bi-weekly thread in which you can ask your RuneScape-related questions, including:

    • "Newb" questions from new players
    • Questions from returning players
    • Silly or nonsensical questions
    • Questions you feel stupid asking elsewhere

    Of course, a question thread wouldn't make much sense without answers, so please help out with any answers that you have!

    Past Silly Question Sunday threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Maxed Players going to gwd1 in t90 gear

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Please allow emotes to be sorted alphabetically

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    physically, yes, i could do 100% claims. but emotionally? imagine the toll

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Ok guys we just need to phase Nex.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    6 Super Bowls aren’t enough?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Max at last!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Then why bother sleeping at all?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    One needs to learn what a grown tree looks like.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Incase it wasn't known, there is a "keybind lockout" bug that happens randomly in which your client stops registering most keystrokes outside of chat for a short while. Can't give much detail on how to reproduce but other people seem to be experiencing this as well.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    Can this shit be fixed? It's been in the game for months now

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    https://clips.twitch.tv/InexpensiveSilkyButterSuperVinlin

    Not being able to click anything for a frame/few frames (object or npc) after finishing the animation of an action.

    Here's another example:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QtJY0HMlqg

    submitted by /u/rsLourens
    [link] [comments]

    Stats & Strats from finishing a T92 Khopesh set on a Hardcore Ironman

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Final Log - 964 kc - No Title

    "Key" stats

    • 40 513 Corrupted creatures + 37 426 Soul Devourers (38 390 without Magister kills subtracted)

      • "All" kills on task. I'd only kill a few extra mobs if my aggro pot had some extra time.
      • Most kills were Corrupted scorpions + workers and Salawa Akhs. I'd usually have to settle for corrupted workers because the scorpions were always occupied.
    • 982 Key drops, 7 of which were from the Magister. ~1/80 drop rate from slayer mobs. I had ~620 keys from casual slayer from the last couple of years before I started grinding out the boss. I spent 2.7-3k slayer points forcing SD/CC tasks, during the last couple of weeks.

    • 3202 Vital sparks in total. 2000 were used for the Unsullied ability codex.

    • 57 Phylactery drops. ~1/16.9 drop rate. Note that I only brought LoTD after 355 kc.

    • 620 Scraps in total. ~1/10.9 scraps per phylactery on average.

    • 0:40 was the personal best time (without the Dharok relic btw). Average kill time was 0:50-0:55.

    • Final Slayer Chest Loot

      • Notably missing: Vital sparks, coins, some Papayas (needed adrenaline pots), and adamant salvage from Salawa Akhs that I let my spring cleaner disassemble

    Milestones

    Equipment Loadouts

    Key farming

    Key farming loadouts

    • Melee setup - With aggroverloads + vamp scrim. Noxious Scythe with Scav 4

      • I only had ~50 aggroverloads from Wilderness slayer and elite achievements.
    • Magic setup - With aggresion scrims + vamp aura. Similar to the boss setup. Garb of subjugation with Scav 4 + Devoted 4.

    Boss fight

    Equipment + perks

    Final Equipment/Inventory loadout

    • EoF with Guthix staff spec
    • Sunspear as a Planted Feet switch
    • My HCIM loadout is full of "comfort food". It's food that I never really need and rarely use but just having it in my inventory makes me more comfortable.
    • No food kills were quite frequent, even with this loadout. Using Resonance on the barge attack helps.
    • In hindsight I should've swapped the brews for blue blubbers, especially since I reserved so much space for food. The only reason why I used brew flasks instead of normal vials was that I have a massive stash of flasks from Araxxi.

    Initial inventory setup

    (Just to illustrate what I started with)

    Initial setup/gear

    Other

    • Ripper Demon + Scrolls + Auto-cast set to 1.
    • Kwuarm Incense sticks + Weapon Poison+++
    • Berserker's fury for kills, Slayer Introspection for farming keys and Divine conversion for collecting energy.

    Tips for hardcore Ironmen that want to do Magister

    Note: This is not a definitive guide or list of objectively good ideas. It's just a bunch of observations that I made that I think any hardcore should take into consideration when grinding out a weapon at the magister

    • Wait for the next beta server to go live: This will let you test out the boss with your current loadout while saving supplies. Even if you don't mind wasting supplies, Magister doesn't have a practice mode.

    • Unsullied is a good long-term investment: I spent my first 2000 vital sparks on the Unsullied ability. By the time I was done with the boss, I was over half way to getting enough vital sparks for limitless.

    • Invest in superior scrimshaws of aggression: Regular scrimshaws of aggression are regularly obtained from the giant mimic. With 250k DG tokens you can buy the recipe to make the upgraded version which lasts 4 hours.

    • Enable audio for the boss fight: The Magister will quite politely announce his attacks, much like a Pokemon. This allows you to focus more on your current/max HP.

    • The Dharok relic is just free DPS: Even if you try to play it safe, you will take damage. A lot of it, to be exact. I used the Dharok relic for about ~300 kills but reverted back to Slayer Introspection because I needed to farm more keys.

    • Prioritizing stuns over sunshine may be a safer approach: This is just a personal preference but I realized that kills went smoother when I made sure that I always had enough adrenaline for a stun. I would generally only sunshine at the start of the first kill when I needed to speed things up due to low corruption or when my Adrenaline renewal potion was off cooldown.

    • Start each kill with at least 50% health (33-40% while using the Dharok relic): Again, these are just the numbers that I was comfortable with. I would quite often start a kill with a Vuln bomb + Guthix staff spec, let him tag me once and then cast Asphyxiate. Depending on how much you hit/splash you should phase him quite quickly and end up recovering a fair amount of HP from him. If I was unlucky with my hits, I'd take 1-2 sips of a Sara brew.

    • If you cast Asphyxiate early in a kill, make sure that the Magister tags you once before you do so: Your Ripper demon will not attack him until you are attacked. Spamming "Order your familiar to attack" does not work while casting Asphyxiate.

    • Don't use tank gear: Not specific to the Magister, just a friendly reminder.

    • Seriously consider settling for an off-hand Ripper claw or an off-hand Drygore.

    submitted by /u/criipi
    [link] [comments]

    When Using the Waterfiend's "Straight Flush" Scroll, put Archaeology Materials in the Material Bank instead of your Normal Bank much like Porters

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    First 99: ✔️ -- 99 Archaeology: ✔️ -- Everlight Photo Op: ✔️-- 5 months late: ✔️✔️✔️

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Show clan broadcasts in loby

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    This has annoyed me for a while, why can't we see clan broadcasts in the lobby?
    Jagex want's to promote community and such but we can't even see something this basic in the lobby.

    It's kind of annoying to have to ask each time why everyone is shouting gratz.

    Edit: friends broadcast would be great to!

    submitted by /u/Dracyn
    [link] [comments]

    I had yet another interaction with this same scammer. The entitlement is amazing. I swear this is the last post I will make on this topic, but I just had to share it. I'm just amazed that somehow I'm the bad guy in their mind.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Is Onslaught worth it? Its less than 30m

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Already have the dot for range and mage unlocked Already.

    submitted by /u/throwawoy374629
    [link] [comments]

    Out of the Invention Perks Demon Slayer, Dragon Slayer and Undead Slayer, which are the generally most useful, and why?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Efficient way to spot 001-006 penguins?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Has anyone came up with an efficient way to spot all of those penguins 10 times?

    submitted by /u/OnaliOfZamorak
    [link] [comments]

    Raxxi supply costs?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm relatively new to raxx (<100 kc) and I'm struggling to find the money in this. I'm still slow at killing the boss(es?) and it's usually taking me 7-9 minutes per kill. If I use 2 ovl doses, plus maybe 1 restore flask, one or two brew flasks, and 10-14 rocktails, I'm sitting between 100k and 200k in supplies per kill, yet I only seem to get 100k-300k in loot most of the time. Am I just using too much? I'm confused as to how to make a profit here

    submitted by /u/AuryxTheDutchman
    [link] [comments]

    Ingenuity of the Humans - worth it?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    almost another 50 fortunates and I have all others so I was wondering if I could get some feedback? which is better, the 64mil, or having the ability?

    submitted by /u/manray12
    [link] [comments]

    Cup of Tea hide n seek must have been hidden from the patch notes

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Can you fix how these boots interact with the character?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Why?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment