• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    RuneScape I finally got my first boss kill after dying like a solid 5 times

    RuneScape I finally got my first boss kill after dying like a solid 5 times


    I finally got my first boss kill after dying like a solid 5 times

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Replace guards and soldiers across runescape with ones that are equipped with literally any one of the 9 smithable gearsets. They need an upgrade and the models for it already exist.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    'Zombie character' - Rs3 commission art for a client

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I finally completed my 10,000th hard clue :D

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Armadylo

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    'Everything Humanly Possible', Boys.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Balanced, as all things should be.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    We need more bank presets please

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    10 is not enough even when you buy all of them. Also we need like 3+ BOB ones. Hate the need to change bob every time I go and do different bosses/skilling.

    submitted by /u/Veiller6
    [link] [comments]

    My buddy is a personal trainer, he sent me a flyer

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I am looking for more concept art of this piece, did the Jmod who made it make any more by chance?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Loot from getting 1k Dwarf Weeds from Armadyl

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    So I wrote a 160k-word fanfic that got a Gnome nomination.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Yep. I'm that person.

    In all seriousness, if you feel like digging into a piece of writing that's three novels long, please check it out! It basically covers the World Guardian's adventures from the events of Dream Mentor all the way up to Desperate Times, with a healthy dose of Pratchett-esque humor, canon divergence, and amusing sidetracking.

    Why did I do this? I love the game, I love its story, and I want to love it through my writing. I'm honestly honored and grateful that Jagex and the community are recognizing writing as an art form in the Gnomes. Check it out if you're interested!

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/22702537?view_full_work=true

    submitted by /u/chaos_elemental
    [link] [comments]

    Disassembling armour gives back a normal armour gizmo with ancient invention perks

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    'Na this where you stop wasting my time' todays G.E. scams

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Roaming revenants are back and out for blood.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Runescape 3 / osrs

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Just became a member back on osrs and played for few days and just cant get back into it cause of the graphics is just makes me bored straight away so i thought id give rs3 a go and i cant believe that not many people have give it a shot are they just stuck in there old ways saying its shit and not giving it a go. After me playing osrs back when it was peak and now only coming back i actually enjoy rs3 the quests are 100x better way more interactive and story telling actually speaking so you dont have to read but there just isnt enough players which i think might let the gaming experience down a bit.

    submitted by /u/TheChewbob
    [link] [comments]

    Nostalgia Hard Time

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    My wife trolling the PK Squad as she happened to be passing through

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    A couple weeks ago I posted here asking if someone was trying to scam me or not... Guess who I just ran into again! They really should do a better job of remembering the names of people they try to scam.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    The Final Trial of Portmaster

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    A relic for clues

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    The worst part of all clues is unanimous between everyone in game and that's slider puzzles. A while ago they were significantly easier to do, with like 40-60 steps, then jagex made them double that many. With the design space available for arch relics, it'd be great to have something to cut the maximum number of steps down by any amount. Please jagex my hand hurts

    submitted by /u/Snapish
    [link] [comments]

    Runescape is crashing my PC?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    So as of the past couple of days RS3 has been crashing my computer and puts it to an auto restart of some sort. Its not giving me the blue or black screen of death just shutting my PC down and restarting. I can play any other game with no issues which makes this even weirder. I've tried clearing my cache and deleting and re-downloading the client itself. Am I missing something, was there a recent update that could be causing it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MachineGunSully
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else love to watch useless Runescape videos?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! SO I was really bored and decided to make a youtube channel for me to share my boredom with everyone else!

    Basically I'm going to be uploading completely useless Runescape content to this channel in a sort of satirical way. I know that this sounds completely idiotic and stupid, but it'll give me an opportunity to work on my video editing skills (eventually).

    I've posted my first video and there is literally no editing whatsoever. I screen-recorded, uploaded and posted to youtube :P

    If people are interested in seeing my useless runescape content I'd appreciate a like/subscribe to my channel.

    Plus give me ideas for more useless content to post. I will literally do anything you say within certain limits!

    Here's my first UselessRS video, fair warning, it'll literally waste 3 minutes of your life: https://youtu.be/gEN1896rVJw

    submitted by /u/wezef123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment