• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    RuneScape My favorite song by Travis Scott

    RuneScape My favorite song by Travis Scott


    My favorite song by Travis Scott

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    PSA: August 2020's Free Solomon's General Store Item is the Firebrand Bow

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    My clue tab so Far

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    For the love of all things good, can our banks not be auto closed when things are in combat?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Would be a massive QOL.

    submitted by /u/R_a_x_i
    [link] [comments]

    Turn "Smelting Urns" into "Smithing Urns" and make them apply to all forms of smithing

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    It feels like the smelting urn is even more useless now that we need less bars and I'm not sure why it doesn't gather xp from turning bars into items. There would certainly be some shrapnel flying off the bar as it's hammered into it's new form same as the bits of molten ore that i'd assume are collected by the current smelting urn (at least that's what I imagine the lore explanation to be for how they work).

    submitted by /u/Techtronic23
    [link] [comments]

    The Arc ice dyed my Primal Rapiers for me, and I’m not mad about it

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Can we have an indicator for our darklight when it is upgraded?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Could be something as simple as Darklight (U) or something.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/R_a_x_i
    [link] [comments]

    Gee i'm glad Linza is soo rewarding!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Completed my Kree'arra collection log at 444kc

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Yak Trak end

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Does Yak Track end at 00:00 game time on the 2nd, or 23:59?

    I can't seem to find anything definite on wiki or website. Just that it ends on the 2nd. Just trying to make sure I have enough time to finish this final task, since suddenly I went back to work during the release.

    submitted by /u/wanderingredneck
    [link] [comments]

    RIP cash stack (315m). Meant to hit the option below buy all and confirmed it.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    "Harmony" (Lumbridge Music) For Solo Classical Guitar

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Tony Mattock on my third Tetra

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Loot from: Just give me my damn boss already

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Zamorak wines bot farms

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Recently I've been doing zammy wines near falador as a f2p money making since the prices are really high now making it a really good money maker for starters in general. But 2 or 3 days ago there was a sudden swarm of bots in this area, where there is at least 2 or 3 bots per world(in f2p) making it impossible to farm since every single world is taken by several bots. This is probably nothing new but I still wanted this to come to light since if possible I would want this problem to be solved.

    submitted by /u/tigui0012
    [link] [comments]

    Runescape 3 Mobile some improvement with loot interface and Closing buttons

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Its kinda a pain in the ass to close the tiny ass X button for the loot interface and many more can yall kinda make bank easier close and other stuff kthx

    submitted by /u/Ironsamkoo
    [link] [comments]

    Not a big deal but TIL there is a stile between the breeding pen and medium pen at Manor Farm

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Any idea when the next aura sale will come?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I have zero auras currently, and just found out about them. How often do they happen, and if you had to guess, when will the next one come? Or should I just buy whatever auras now.

    submitted by /u/Healthy_Airport
    [link] [comments]

    Just Rejoined RS as a Member, last played during Dungeoneering, account from 2004 or 2005. What should I do to get familiar? I read the guide, thinking I should get used to combat first. (Sad I got rid of my castle wars armor...). Skills and bank (it isnt much)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Dear Jagex: If youre going to do giveaways, make sure everyone can participate please.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    https://twitter.com/RuneScape/status/1289221796017795072

    The current twitter giveaway requires you to take a screenshot of your favorite quest moment Problem is this excludes anyone who has QP cape, MQC, comp or trim comp... as we can only replay a very few select quests, and since we cant replay other quests, how would we manage do get a screenshot? I like the twitter giveaways, but as somebody with the QP cape, I cant participate in this one

    submitted by /u/ArcadeAndrew115
    [link] [comments]

    Hello finding my old best friend on RuneScape. Ladyboo

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Been 10/12 years since I last talk to her and I know she's logged on RuneScape here and there since. Wondering if anyone knows her on any games or knows if she's around on any forums or may be friends with her on RuneScape or even real life.

    We played from launch up until 2006 when I quit.

    If you mention my name HellsFire666 I know 100% she'll remember me. Please help me find her. 👍

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Sir_Gut
    [link] [comments]

    RS MOBILE ONLY CHALLENGE [unbeatable]

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    I posted this a while ago but deleted the account / I made some rune cupcakes to celebrate my first 99 - MAGIC

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment