• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    RuneScape I’ll just leave this here.

    RuneScape I’ll just leave this here.


    I’ll just leave this here.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    At this date 15 years ago farming was released

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    PSA for those who die a lot (I see default graves a lot) upgrading your grave makes death reclaim cheaper. Just talk to Blasidar in Keldagrim

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Let extreme prayer potions/blessed flask give us overprayer like rocktails overheal

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    The blessed flask and extreme pray pots are amazing, but it sure is annoying to wait till you are about 350 prayer to use it, the game actually has instance of prayer being over max, like being hit with a pulse core and the edgevile monastery.

    submitted by /u/ShenOBlade
    [link] [comments]

    You see nothing, but she is always there, watching, waiting...

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Got my first Araxxi kill today. Now I feel like I can start getting into high level PvM.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Treasure hunter abuse

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    This is probably going to get hate, but i wanted to raise visibility on recent treasure hunter abuse going on in the game right now. There is nothing preventing someone to make an alt (literally takes under 2 minutes to make one), use their 10 keys, and get a chance at the 50m and 100m drops. I have tested it out myself and have seen and heard reports of people making easily 100m per hour off just making alts and doing the promo..

    submitted by /u/chilled001
    [link] [comments]

    Proposed functionality improvements to the "Follower Interaction" interface

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Please allow people to toggle a left-click "buy all" option for daily shop runs (Runes, broad arrows, PoF meat, etc.)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Give Corporeal Beast a new mace drop, that you need to bless and attach sigils to. Have it do more damage but drain prayer points like the shields.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Corp Beast is famously weak to spears, and is the only boss in the game with such a specific weakness (Legiones come in second with their immunity to everything but Ranged). Would anyone else like to see bosses with other specific weapon weaknesses? A mace-only boss, or an Ancient Magicks-only boss?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Edit: an idea that seems to be relatively common in this thread is a boss requiring shield abilities to be fought. I would like that.

    submitted by /u/Any-sao
    [link] [comments]

    Found this from 10 years ago today, some things never change

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Got my first SWH from imp :) 13000 kc~

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    You could bring dead towns/cities/areas to life if you gave them permanent Yak Tracks. Minus the Yak theme and replaced with whatever is thematic with the location. Spice it up with a little narrative. All of a sudden you have actual wholesome game content instead of a desperate cash grab.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    How do I get Started with Runescape?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I created an account about 3 or so months ago with membership, played a few missions in which Biggest I did was the one with the sick Sultan in the desert city, (Forgot its name) and then I got bored. Thinking about playing again but without the membership, and I don't know what to do. I have about 11K coins and a Full set of armour (I think Iron), with a sword and an Axe. Also these early quest seem so tedious and boring, Finding a cat, baking a cake, etc, how do people get hooked to this game.

    submitted by /u/usernamecringe
    [link] [comments]

    Getting more consistent with Araxxor

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Specifically, I wanted to start incorporating use of defensives/ less food usage during the fight. And just getting through higher enrages without dying.

    I think I have most of the mechanics down. I can get 160-200% enrage kills fairly decently without dying or using much food. After that, its gets dicer... I'll need a yak and once I get to mid 200s, I usually sign and die. Hit 300% enrage for the 1st time today but I understand it was an easy path today (2/3). Don't have an exact time on my PR because I always use pheremon but based on overload timer, I think it's around 4:30 with an average kill of maybe 5-5:15.

    Gear is MW, scythe, bersker aura, laceration boots, deathtouch bracelet, ring of vigor, elder overloads, replenishment pots, antipoison. Rest of inventory is shark/rocktails and 4-5 brews.

    submitted by /u/roflolhahaha
    [link] [comments]

    Runemetrics Pro Kills & Drops Feature is Still Broken (Day 5)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    There's no data, only shows kill number and NOTHING else. Just has ().

    Kills:imgur picture

    Drops:imgur picture

    submitted by /u/Blackbird_V
    [link] [comments]

    Ashdale looks graphically beautiful but there's literally nothing to do in it.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    ED3 Teams for people learning?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I know the edteams fc exists, but almost all of the teams are looking for insanely high kc or sub 1 minute ambassador times. I have neither. I have the completionist cape and Ive ran the dungeon before. I have masterwork, scythe, invention/perks, elder overloads, etc. I am just looking for people to casually trio with. Is there a friends chat more suited to this? Or anybody who wouldnt mind running with me?

    IGN: Blu3berry

    submitted by /u/Castle_Soup
    [link] [comments]

    Please finish War's Retreat.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I LOVED seeing all of the plinths that we can go view our boss pets at, and also the grouping area.

    You need to prioritize finishing this, because right now wars retreat is 33% of the way done.

    submitted by /u/R_a_x_i
    [link] [comments]

    Great start to the weekend, Corp pup at 353KC & Arcane 10kills before!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    what are the odds??

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment