• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    RuneScape I've peaked in my runescape career

    RuneScape I've peaked in my runescape career


    I've peaked in my runescape career

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    We lured some abyssal demons to the Archaeology guild to celebrate our 10-year clan anniversary!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    New GE currency this morning on iOS.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    First Ever Vorago Solo (P5)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Can we talk about how fucking OP troll rangers are?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Motherfucker carries a giant bag of rocks on his back like it's nothing while casually outdoing olympic throwers with perfect accuracy. Occasionally, he rips up a huge chunk of the ground and just casually yeets it into the air as artillery, all with perfect laser targeting no less.

    This guy could oneshot us like Saitama but we only stand a chance because he limits himself to throwing rocks and weighs himself down with a bag of them. I expect the conclusion of the troll questline to be a grandmaster quest with the hardest boss in the game, a troll ranger that drops the bag of rocks like Goku taking off his weighted clothes and making a crater in the ground where they land.

    submitted by /u/DovahSpy
    [link] [comments]

    Woodcutting like a true manThot

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    PSA: Some dickweeds in RS Discord server are DM'ing people with phishing links.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    If you receive messages saying you've won some membership and they provide a link, it's a phishing attempt.

    submitted by /u/mostToxicNoob
    [link] [comments]

    How to unlock "Ranch out of Time" music track and comp - solution

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    For those who don't know: this music track has been bugged for 2 weeks+, since they moved the teleport

    https://i.imgur.com/BhdzJfn.png https://i.imgur.com/TjUMHxM.png

    I enabled a different track manually, then crossed a threshold south around here and it unlocked the music track and recomped me. If this doesn't work, try messing around with other music player settings. Game sounds enabled. Good luck to everyone else :D

    submitted by /u/Muffyn
    [link] [comments]

    anyone wanna go farm some revs (please i am desperate)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Abby Demons at the GE

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    After dozens of attempts over the years, I finally recovered my childhood account!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I was just talking to a friend about how I'd love to get a hat, then this happened... (Master clue #771)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Wasn't expecting this early into my clue grind (Master clue #43)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Can we get Bladed Dive to work whilst looting? I think it'd be handy and fun

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Artifact luck mitigation still needs help. Is it too much to ask that artifacts be found in order?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Found an Absolute Goldmine Whilst Questing!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Surprise

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Friendly Reminder: 100 vs 100 war today at 7 PM Eastern! World 33 F2P Clan Wars, Legacy combat only. Idle in “C P” or “Furious Swag” Friends Chats. Discord links in comments. See you there!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Result of farming Spear Tip (115 excavation spot) for around 300 hours.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Result: 2083 artifacts. (unrepaired: https://imgur.com/a/FS1xG24 , repaired: https://imgur.com/a/k5L9CFK )

    With my setup: 8.3 minute per artifact and 750 successful hits per hour. This means I farmed exactly 288 hours and have 216k successful hits.

    And no spear tip...
    Drop rate of spear tip is 1/50k...

    If I repair all my unrepaired artifacts of 115, I will have in total 240mil xp. I started farming 115 when I was lvl 114, and farmed it non-stop since. I wasn't planning to get 200mil xp at all, I just wanted the spear tip...

    Today I said to myself to quit this madness and bought myself the masterwork spear: https://imgur.com/a/HivVblY
    I'm having doubts that the drop rate is 1/50k. I feel like the spear is only cheap right now because of the drops pre-nerf.

    submitted by /u/szuzu
    [link] [comments]

    To those opposed to it, why is "ToggleScape" a bad thing?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    I personally see no disadvantage to the game being super-modular and so extremely customizable by the user. If anything I feel such a thing vastly improves the game, letting someone fine-tune nearly every aspect of it to their own desire and have a gaming experience truly tailored to their every whim. To those of you that commonly throw around the "ToggleScape" complaint whenever someone wants a QoL improvement, what's your reasoning behind your dislike?

    submitted by /u/Conglacior
    [link] [comments]

    Balancing opinion: The monolith relic system is something Jagex should monitor closely and actively balance with patches. BIS relics have established itself as being rather dominant on an energy cost to effect basis, leaving some relics no room for representation.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    @JMODS - Clan Creation is still broken.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    As the title says - Clan Creation is broken and has now been broken for over 10 days. Please could a Jmod let us know when this is going to be resolved?

    submitted by /u/Hipstar2909
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody: I’ll get lvl 99 everything before doing quests. Me: running around after looking at quest requirement and what age they are in to get everything in chronological order and the skills for it.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Is it really worth buying a dragon mattock to augment?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    How much faster exp or materials would you be getting if you augment your mattock? I'm currently lvl83 archaeology right now and I'm wondering if I really need to drop 60m+ for an Imcando mattock. Would I make my money back by the time I'm level 99?

    submitted by /u/TheUbnub
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment