• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    RuneScape 134th elite - after 12 years of playing and no outstanding drops, I finally hit jackpot!

    RuneScape 134th elite - after 12 years of playing and no outstanding drops, I finally hit jackpot!


    134th elite - after 12 years of playing and no outstanding drops, I finally hit jackpot!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    My life in a nutshell.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Got a Guildmaster Tony’s mattock from my 89th compass. Sold for 3,2b. Still can’t believe my luck.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Discovered a New Skill! Holy Defence

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    [Fanart] ig character commission for u/SparxRs

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Please, make it a thing

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Maxing out my account gives me a woody ;)

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Divination Skillcape doesn't sit right on the back

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Joined last Thursday before DXP. It finally ran out, but I think I did well

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Finally got as3 on my ironman!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Ninja request. Thank you for the taverly tele dor clue scrolling, but can we get make a visible change to the symbol? It’s an exact match to the trollheim tele that we use too.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Allow us to queue up for a mini game whilst doing anything else in RS

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Like in other MMOs you can queue up for group stuff (eg dungeons, PvP, etc), RS3 should have a simple queue system that puts you into a queue and when enough players are there it'll give you the option to teleport to the instance and play together (could have a little space with a bank for a minute and then the game starts)

    This would solve so much, and I used to play RS3 for mini games almost exclusively. I'd constantly queue up for castle wars while I did other stuff like WC or slayer or something if I could. Could also revamp some rewards but that's a different story

    submitted by /u/Boehimian
    [link] [comments]

    It would be an amazing QoL feature if we could see collection information on artifact tool tips, like in this mockup I threw together... Thoughts?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Guess it's time for another one of these annual breaks

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I was afk training in the abyss and midway there was a player who kept trading with me in the spot I was in. I asked him why he was trading with me and he said he wanted to give me a scrimshaw of vampirism as he said it was better than my aura and helped with xp, after flexing his 20b gp on quickchat. So I thought this was just an act of kindness as he told me to go trade with him in the inner section. of the abyss. I agreed and when I traded him, the trade menu appeared but he said he couldn't trade the item. So then he hopped worlds and I teleported back to edgeville and went back to the abyss to continue to train, as I wanted to make the most out of my vampirism aura. A few minutes later he hopped back to my spot again and told me that he fixed the problem and that he would be able to give me the scrimshaw this time. So I unfortunately decided to follow him for the second time and it didn't work again. I appreciated his kindness and although he didn't give me the item at the end, I opted to give my abyss spot to him because I just thought it was nice someone was willing to put in some effort to help me a little. So I hopped worlds, teleported back to edgeville and proceeded to enter the abyss to find a new spot. What I didn't know was, that he had someone waiting for me when I was crossing the wilderness area, and I assume he probably added me as a friend to know which world I had hopped on because this was just too much of a coincident. Oh and he did this two times to make sure I was skulled.

    So yeah, I don't have any experience pking and I proceeded to die with most of my bank on me including a lotd, and full bandos. I still have around 16 hours of double xp with me but I'm going to cut that short as my plans to continue training combat is ruined as I don't have enough gp to rebuy back my gear.

    If you're the guy that came up with this plan then I'd like to congratulate you for creating such a devious plan and I hope you find it worthwhile that someone as rich as you ruined someone's runescape experience. For the rest of you all reading this I hope you guys aren't as gullible as me and won't fall for this same thing.

    TL:DR my gullible ass fell for a smart abyss pk setup

    submitted by /u/Kadoodle45
    [link] [comments]

    This crystal chinchompa is in quantum superposition

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Request to Runescape

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Hey,

    What I'm about to say is going to sound really lame...

    But I was wondering if I could ask the Runescape developers to help me honour a player who passed away. That player was my brother, you know I've tried to think of so many ways to do this and I don't think it would be more perfect then to do that, then by having this happen. My favourite memory of my brother was when we played OS Runescape together, I know you probably think it's lame. Haha😅 He introduced me to this game and I have been playing for as long as I can remember.

    I will always remember when we had first started playing and my brother had acquired Yak-hide Armour for free from another player and he then staked it at duel arena and lost! I remember him shouting "MY YAK HIDE!!". He was so angry, because he thought it was a really expensive item. Later on after playing for longer we realised what noobs we were and always laughed at that.

    Id really love an NPC named after his player name... Rangepklord3

    I know its a long shot... but I thought I'd try anyways. Thank you

    submitted by /u/TheOffensiveTruth
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. Mordaut site manager Orthen digsite

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    I really hope Jagex will make mr. Mordaut the digsite manager of Orthen in Anachronia. As an expert in everything dragon(kin) related I think he is most fit for the job.

    What do you guys think what else we can find in the orthen digsite? What kind of artefacts? Proto-dragon armour maybe or proto-effigies.

    I love the new skill I love everything dragonkin related. I am hyped

    submitted by /u/Azzarathos
    [link] [comments]

    If we get an Archaeology expansion update can we get something like this for viswax?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Why does Rule #9 for r/runescape exist?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Add "(restored)" to restored Archaeology artifacts, it'd make bank organizing so much easier.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Triple Praesul Codex, What are the odds?!?!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    DXP Before / After :)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Obligatory Ultimate Slayer completion reddit post

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/ZU2dVnb.png

    Last item was eddy pet. Some other mentioning worth items:

    • Camel staff took 100-150 kills, the rest of the kc comes from times going for soul collection. Might have easily be the most annoying item to get, but got super lucky.
    • Ripper demon pet took 4k-5k kc (rest of kc is prior pet release) semi afking with 2 rippers in pod. Got it from a normal ripper, not elite. Would skip task after elite spawn and if I had +30 more or so to kill, not sure if it is worth it as it wastes a lot of slayer points. (had ~15k points when pet got released, so didn't really care about wasting them).
    • Used most wanted cards for ~1300 out of the 1522 glacor kc.
    • Most annoying drops were probably all of the 3 wyrm (got all 3 spikes before scalp and heart, but still under average kc for all 3, so that's ok) and seiryu's claw, did like 50 hours of rushing first floor Ed1 until I gave up and went to arhats to get it in just under 200kc or so.
    • 1531 abomination kc for dragon full helm.
    • Started going for the log with 11 slayer points and 0 task streak, ended up with 6265 slayer points remaining (had up to 15k at one point, but used a lot for ripper demons and generally skipping tasks I had the items already collected).
    • 1209 tasks completed for all items
    submitted by /u/Lithuanian_
    [link] [comments]

    Come and join the Runescape Wiki for a Gregorovic mass at 20:00 UTC today!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment