• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    RuneScape Choosing combat XP is currently done through game settings and it really shouldn't. Move this someplace more convenient. Its doesn't belong in game settings.

    RuneScape Choosing combat XP is currently done through game settings and it really shouldn't. Move this someplace more convenient. Its doesn't belong in game settings.


    Choosing combat XP is currently done through game settings and it really shouldn't. Move this someplace more convenient. Its doesn't belong in game settings.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Today is my 15 year anniversary on RuneScape. Ridiculously grateful for all the friends and memories I've made over these years.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Went ahead and painted my character model

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Can we buff Dungeoneering somehow to not make it dead?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Trying to get 120 dungeneering, and unless it is either double token weekend or double exp, there is no1 that is willing to do dung. Considering how slow solo's are compared to doing 5 man larges, could jmods buff solo exp rates? Or make 5 man worth while? No1 also does dung for tokens as one of the best way to get tokens is token farming, coz not only you get good amount of tokens, you also great exp and somewhat decent money. Maybe even update the rewards to get a something good or worthwhile? We shouldnt have to rely on sinkholes and dailies to get a skill to 120.

    submitted by /u/ukrainian_kozak
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Cross-posted to OSRS as well. But, considering these times. Can we please consider, bringing back the well of goodwill, even for a bit? Simply so the items we donate can be used to raise funds or items for WHO / healthcare organizations to obtain?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Doing raids with friends(and fc). Im the one buried and getting signed.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Loot from 60,000 Gargoyles

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    With the release of archeology, Kharid-Et teleport should be added to the ancient spellbook

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    So the spellbook haves all Zarosian settlements in it.

    submitted by /u/Lopendebank3
    [link] [comments]

    TP isn't the only thing going missing nowadays... better keep an eye on those Snack Yaks!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    So apparently I have the power to grant drops?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Runescape mod being made for a Total War game

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Is it a bug or intentional that you cant Alch the Firemaking Skillcape? I just want my 59k lol

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    This minor thing at the dig site bothers me: the buildings have no doors! Just a blank doorframe. Even the exam centre had a door removed for odd reasons.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Returning player after a long break, starting a new character, what quests should I get don’t first ?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Game breaking bug, don't know where else to report

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    sorry about including no information, I dont want it to get out how to do it, and wont be leaving any hints. Could any of the support team please message me on reddit? The method can bring in 5b+ gp an hour. Fully serious. thanks.

    submitted by /u/Korean_Name
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Add Shattered Hearts (PoH Statue) to Weekly Reset Tokens

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Pros:

    Reduces a 30 week timegate Trim req to 15+ (depends on how many weekly resets you can use)

    Doesn't break the game because the XP rewarded is nothing special

    Odd that this weekly d&d isn't on the tokens when the most recent d&d (which offers far superior rewards), Herby Werby, is

    Cons:

    Nothing?

    submitted by /u/RS_Jrum
    [link] [comments]

    Bug - Equipped Pernix Body on Weapon Slot

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Why is there a daily cap on Fish Flingers?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    So I've been dreading doing the Fish Flingers trim requirement, but yesterday I just figured why the hell not and tried it, turns out it's actually really fun...but I can only play it 2 times per day for some reason, 3 if I use my d&d token on it.

    I'm already 200M fishing exp so fishing for extra tickets that are still capped isn't exactly an exciting alternative.

    I can honestly say that if it had some decent rewards I'd even keep playing it post trim-req done, that also applies to a lot of other minigames infact.

    How come this minigame is capped? Would it be broken OP otherwise? Could we like maybe keep playing but for less rewards or something? I just don't understand why it's capped

    submitted by /u/iBlazit
    [link] [comments]

    How do I disengage Chat so that the AWSD Camera works again?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I already have the keys set in Controls, but whenever I try to use the AWSD Camrea controls, it just defaults to typing in Chat.

    Anyone know what's up?

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Social distancing going on w23 now I guess?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Why is the brightness so different on my two accounts despite settings being seemingly identical?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    I've rerun the auto-set up on both accounts on the same laptop multiple times, as well as fussed around with all the settings and I cant find a cause for this disparity. The graphics on my main are more dull and faded, perhaps more "life-like" while my alt is much brighter. Does anyone know what might be causing this or how I can fix it? I'd like both to be on the same bright setting that my Alt is on because my eyesight is really poor. Any help would be great, thanks! Images for reference.

    submitted by /u/jackasseress
    [link] [comments]

    Shout-out to Mod Venus and the Jagex Support team

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    I thought I had lost my account because I could only remember my ign and not my login email or password. If I couldn't get my account back I honestly don't think I would have started a new account, but Mod Venus from the Jagex support team helped me out (on the same day no less!) and now I have access again :)

    Happy scaping everyone!

    submitted by /u/lfot
    [link] [comments]

    Construction Rework Suggestions

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment