• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    RuneScape Why can't it always be the second?

    RuneScape Why can't it always be the second?


    Why can't it always be the second?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    0:00 Commander Zilyana

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:39 AM PST

    Got a little lucky helping a friend unlock bisdi

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:27 PM PST

    All current bossing encounters

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:31 PM PST

    The infamous Player moderator crown

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    For years upon years we've had amazing people moderate the game and make it a better place.

    But i feel like the Player Moderator system needs some updating; How and What should be done; Is not for me to decide. But for the Jagex Mods and the players affected by this small group of individuals.

    I personally feel like the Player Moderator Crown is causing more harm than it helps.

    10 years ago, i believe the crown had a purpose of creating "Mentors", People that could act as guides for the vast amounts of players entering the game; and setting examples for **How** one should act and present themselves.

    It's anyone's guess how Jagex chooses their Moderators, But in modern times i feel like it has become a rank of esteem and a fashionscape icon more than what it was set out to be from the start.

    What i'm suggesting is the removal of the Player Moderator Crown (But not the removal of the Status in itself.)

    There's plenty of potential in the system; But i believe that *many* players are trying to become PMods for the sake of the crown, and the status itself; not the thankless work that comes with it.

    The players that are taking on these responsibilities should do it for the right reasons; And removing the crown is the very first step towards securing that; There is no point in knowing that someone is a Player Moderator in 2019. The playerbase is very experienced with the game; even more so than we were 10 years ago.

    Any thoughts? What do you guys think? Should the Player Moderator crown be removed?

    EDIT: Thanks for the gold! I've never gotten one before.

    submitted by /u/Joncortepanda
    [link] [comments]

    Best AFK moneymaking?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:42 AM PST

    After looking at all the guides in the wikia, the Crystal Shapeshifters in a POD are the best I could find in there (7.5-8m/h).

    Is that anything that goes above that on the AFK scene?

    AFK being - I need to click once every 2-3 minutes to pick up the loot.

    I'll put everything above 4m that I can think of below (+ whatever was suggested)

    Currently suggested (profits):

    • Nightmares: 7-8 mil
    • Crystal Shapeshifters in POD: 7-8 mil
    • Killing Unspeakable horrors in POD: 6 mil.
    • Corrupted workers: 5 mil.
    • Killing Vyres: 4 to 4.5 mil
    • Spiritual warriors in POD: 4 to 4.5 mil.
    submitted by /u/hajutze
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing RS3 today, got a little bit carried away with Mining & Smithing but I might actually try to play the rest of game tomorrow. Any tips on where to go from here? Is the questing linear?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:39 PM PST

    Let's go, in and out, 20 minute warped floor.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:55 PM PST

    Make the loot bag from safecracking an equippable back slot item

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    imagine the sneaky masked thieves running away sneakily with their loot on their back

    submitted by /u/Veracahrim
    [link] [comments]

    Bulwark Beast Armour Takes Insanely Long Time to Remove?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    As per title. Doing Dung for the first time in years. I tried with a pickaxe in toolbelt and one in hand. I have 94 attack and 91 mining, so not a level problem.

    Basically after nearly 5 minutes of attacking the armour is barely over halfway down. This surely can't be correct, as that's a crazy long time for a lower tier boss. What's going on?

    (Also i'm well aware you can mage them, but that's not really the point)

    submitted by /u/Chaos_Rider_
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the smithing/mining rework from a returning player

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:12 PM PST

    First, sorry if this doesn't belong here. If it doesn't I would appreciate being redirected.

    Honestly kinda lost on what to do in general and that is making me question whether or not I should even buy membership. The last time I played was when invention was released, and even then I would still consider me a "returning" player since the last time I played seriously before that was maybe 10 years ago when I was in elementary school.

    The question I have about the smithing update is do I have to carry the ores in my inventory to make the bars? I see that I have an ore bank and can make some stuff purely out of the bank like iron bars. But when I try and make steel it says I have 0 coal ore, but I have 500 coal in my bank. So I take it out and put it in my inventory and then it detects it. Same thing happens when I tried to make adamant bars. It says I have 0 adamantite ore and luminite, but I have a bunch in my bank and I have to take it out for it to work. Am I fundamentally misunderstanding something about the rework?

    submitted by /u/yasha_
    [link] [comments]

    Ritual of the Mahjarrat Fireball Tip

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:17 PM PST

    Possible spoiler tag just in case and I know this is for an older quest but is mainly for anyone searching for help on it.

    I am sure its been said before but if you are having trouble with getting past the fireballs in the beginning of the quest, the smaller trees can also be used for cover. You do not have to use the biggest trees.

    submitted by /u/Mattxd92
    [link] [comments]

    He's a little confused but he's got the spirit

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:57 PM PST

    quoth the raven, cadarn world 42

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:04 AM PST

    [Suggestion] Add female malletops to the game

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:24 PM PST

    Any word on bank presets working properly or these other bugs that have been untouched for months now?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:09 AM PST

    https://gyazo.com/427985e250a24ea2a4283fe0f65ab26c

    Would be nice.. Along with Sunshine disappearing after things like Verak Lith vindy fire... Or Gemstone Dragons special attack being invisible on staircases in ED2.. Or the teleport dc bug with surge/bd since the smoothment update?

    submitted by /u/Dabado2u
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to give shifting tombs a shot, got pretty lucky; loot from about 20 runs

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:38 PM PST

    Lure w/animation bug I found today

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:10 AM PST

    A raptor quest

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:03 AM PST

    We need an epic grandmaster quest for 2020 with the signature heroes. One that explores raptors identity and his past.

    submitted by /u/Neoaries117
    [link] [comments]

    Telos Assistance

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:41 PM PST

    Telos Assistance

    Hello, I'm attempting to get my first telos kill and have been trying to figure out how I should set up for my inventory and action bar. I have watched a bunch of guides to understand basic strategy but I would appreciate some input from more experienced players than myself. Currently, the only item I have augmented is my Noxious staff with precise 5 and aftershock 3. Thank you for your time and input, have a great day.

    https://preview.redd.it/ffgq3c72ng741.png?width=198&format=png&auto=webp&s=cd7ebf416e34248d81e369e7398f1be52fc88fe2

    https://preview.redd.it/g9mxwzflmg741.png?width=533&format=png&auto=webp&s=0fd637260cb43ecc4fc15914cbde97a048c6a8af

    submitted by /u/grandmasterp001
    [link] [comments]

    What gives you the biggest sense of FOMO in RuneScape?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    This year I have missed out on a lot of things due to time constraints with work. I haven't even touched ROoT yet because I don't have time to invest in it.

    What gives you guys this feeling that you're missing out?

    submitted by /u/thebuduh
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to RS3. What does the "S" stand for on the icon?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:04 AM PST

    @Jagex: Photobooth is still bugged

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:03 AM PST

    When i take a picture with the photobooth, it doesnt change my profil picture, been a month since there is the issue

    submitted by /u/DarkvadorRS
    [link] [comments]

    Bug with Callia? How to turn her off?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:30 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    Before I hired Callia, I was getting tons of new baby cows. Since I hired her I haven't gotten a single one (30ish hours). I checked on the forum and it looks like a lot of people had this problem ~10 months ago. Was this ever resolved?

    I saw a Mod post that he'd looked at the code and couldn't see a bug. Maybe the bug is that she doesn't count logged in time + logged off time. So if you play ~10 minutes 5/6 times a day, you never get anything.

    Thanks,

    Cleo

    submitted by /u/cleopatraz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment