• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    RuneScape I found this old book in a memory box ive decided to go through, its from 2006! I remember getting it when i was a kid from school. Ahhhh the nostalgia.

    RuneScape I found this old book in a memory box ive decided to go through, its from 2006! I remember getting it when i was a kid from school. Ahhhh the nostalgia.


    I found this old book in a memory box ive decided to go through, its from 2006! I remember getting it when i was a kid from school. Ahhhh the nostalgia.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:36 PM PST

    Was upset about loot being 20k until I hit that button

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:58 AM PST

    So what you're saying is I throw my stuff into the water and hope for the best?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    Runespan at dawn

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:42 PM PST

    Daily barbers visit

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:37 AM PST

    100 Total prestige on slayer creature kills

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Sad :(

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:24 PM PST

    Yak track is perfectly reasonable

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:42 AM PST

    Todays Present Location Ice Mountain

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:11 PM PST

    Now that the Java client has finally been retired, will we see the game scaled to a more believable size?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:40 AM PST

    like, it feels ridiculous that wizards towers, and port sarim are wedged so close together that the ship captains probably have to learn to parallel park their ships just to avoid beaching or colliding with one another. Or how the lumbridge swamp and al kharid desert are separated only by a tiny river.

    submitted by /u/Jason_Wolfe
    [link] [comments]

    How do I remove the activity tracker on mobile?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:37 PM PST

    Why is the Ring of Kinship always lost on death?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:12 AM PST

    Just why

    submitted by /u/CptBrian
    [link] [comments]

    Add gift icon for 'Everything is Oresome'? As it increase Ore Box storage (by 20)?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:08 AM PST

    Nothing big, was just reading through Achievements and noticed that some Achievements have a Gift icon if they have a reward, I thought it'll be nice to add an icon for 'Everything is Oresome', if possible. And/or, if there are, for other achievements that also have rewards of sorts but no icon

    :)

    submitted by /u/Exolisher
    [link] [comments]

    Raven | W50 | East of the Iorwerth church, on the ledge between the buildings

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Make Rogue equipment easier to obtain

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:00 PM PST

    Right now Rogue equipment seems unnecessarily rare from rubble in Flash Powder Factory (1/500 per pile of rubble with factory mask, with an undetermined increase with tier 2 luck). Perhaps keep this chance the same and add it to the rewards shop for the same price as the factory armor, or slightly less since it doesn't provide the herblore bonuses.

    submitted by /u/Gdude460
    [link] [comments]

    Tip: Can type m or k into G.E and it will automatically change to 0's (Probably old but new to me, lol)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:21 AM PST

    Game not running on 60fps, but gpu usage still mid 60%s

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:31 AM PST

    I have a lenovo legion y520 with nvidia 1050 4gb, running the game on 1080p. There are areas where my game just isn't running on 60 fps, but my gpu usage is still at only 60-70%. Is there some way to fix this or is this something client side which I can't fix? I know that lowering my settings will improve the fps, but it's weird that my gpu load is only 60-70% while it's not even hitting my fps cap. Runescape is the only thing running on that gpu as the rest of my laptop (except games) usually runs on the intel graphics

    submitted by /u/DA_Knuppel
    [link] [comments]

    Loot from Managing Miscellania after finally hitting the cap at 1 year and 7 weeks

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:26 PM PST

    (Bug) Vis Wax machine says I already used the machine for today right after becoming member

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:57 PM PST

    Became member after 50 weeks and vis wax machine says I already used it. Couldn't progress quests I started already, had to talk to quest given and do everything from scratch.

    submitted by /u/brutalvandal
    [link] [comments]

    Authenticator

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    Hey I was wondering if someone could help me I lost phone and authenticator. I tried to disable it but everytime I tried it wanted code from authenticator I wrote on Twitter for help I follow all guides but cannot do it... thanks for all help

    submitted by /u/Tomi_SvK
    [link] [comments]

    Elite dungeon boss thresholds

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:22 PM PST

    How does the threshold work. I'm going for ambi atm and ed1 pet. My group kills is 285 and solo 32. Do these combine? And if they do - do they only combine towards group threshold or does it affect solo?

    submitted by /u/DeanLewis97
    [link] [comments]

    Present location Dec 27th. Falador castle

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:13 PM PST

    Is it worth starting a new account?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:52 AM PST

    Hey there.

    I've been contemplating making a new account for a while now but I've been put off by the drama about MTX and what not for the past couple of months. Also all of the new content seems a bit complicated. Is it worth it to start a new RS3 account at this stage of the game? If so, any tips for a returning player?

    EDIT: Thanks for your input guys. I've decided to go ahead and make an ironman account. I appreciate everyones input on this matter and im still open to tips and tricks for the upcoming account ^

    submitted by /u/Merinque00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment