• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    RuneScape I am right right?

    RuneScape I am right right?


    I am right right?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    I know it's old content, but I don't care. I always wanted to get here, and now I finally made it. I had nobody to share this with, so I thought I'd stop lurking and share something. Happy New Year!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:42 AM PST

    Gotta get that free herblore xp at all costs

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:01 AM PST

    Spooky Raven Outfit, happy new year =.o enjoy!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:28 AM PST

    I had no one to share this with since all my friends don't play anymore, but my first 99 in the 14 and 1/2 years playing this game on and off.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:20 PM PST

    It's 3:17am, January 1st 2020 and I spent my new years eve finishing Plague's End, my first Grandmaster quest

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:22 AM PST

    I think people might see me as a loser for doing it on new years eve. I trained my skills for over a year getting the required stats to finish the Elf quest series, and it just happened I finally reached level 75 in my last skill (dungeoneering) tonight. I cancelled plans with friends once I realised that tonight would be the night. I got emotional seeing Priff for the first time, and shed a tear when the cutscene ended. I feel so proud or myself... What a great way to start the new year

    submitted by /u/LongDildoAbitTooDeep
    [link] [comments]

    Almost 4 months into RS, love the different skills and ways to train them! Proud of my 99s that I got just before 2020

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:03 AM PST

    4hr timer for ge buy limits

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:05 PM PST

    Can we have a timer in the g.e. slots that count to the next buying period?

    submitted by /u/Pretty_RS
    [link] [comments]

    Finally remembered the pass to my old pking account where I dumped some random items into the G/E before I stopped using it.. last login 1600 days ago. Thanks for the 30m strangers!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:30 AM PST

    Bank sale! 6 year old me playing runescape in 2005, epic

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:01 PM PST

    So like, I had this idea. What if I mix OSRS Zanik with current RS3 Zanik.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:10 PM PST

    PSA: F2P can use members lamps and stars if they use a lamp of the same type and click ‘use all’ whether they are large or huge.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Usually f2p players cannot use large lamps obtained from treasure hunter or other events. (Just counts as a members item)

    However if you keep it in your inventory until you get a lamp of the same type you are able to use, you can use both of them.

    Figured it out when I had 2 large celebration lamps in invent saving for membership. Decided to try if the button works if you use a small lamp and it did.

    Disclaimer : Don't know if it's a bug or not. But definitely worth saving large/huge lamps on F2p accounts

    Edit: here is a screenshot of my chat box , which shows a large lamp XP drop, then the f2p message, followed by a small lamp which was clicked at the same time.

    submitted by /u/DeyMysterio
    [link] [comments]

    Masterstroke Powerburst is amazing god damn

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    Haven't really heard much hooplah about the mastertroke powerburst and it seems to be fairly cheap in the GE but this potion is absolutely amazing.

    It makes your next 4 hits deal 10x progress, which when you think about it boils down to 36 free hits for drinking the potion.

    Normally you hit the item every 2 ticks which leads to 3,000 hits per hour. However if you use masterstroke powerburst you get 36 more hits per dose and 30 doses per hour... which is a total of 1,080 free hits. This leads to 4,080 hits per hour which is a 36% increase in progress.

    Now the best part about this is that it applies to everyone forging items.

    • Making some +5 items to sell, you just increased your output by 36% and therefore your profit and XP by 36% (minus cost of potions).
    • Making some Elder Rune Burial Armour for mad XP gains.. you just increased your XP/HR by 36% for a very small increase in costs.

    This is by far the best powerburst from the update and no one is talking about it

    submitted by /u/WasV3
    [link] [comments]

    Can we pin the YakTrack in the future?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:23 AM PST

    Admit it, you've come across these at least once in your life.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:49 AM PST

    2010-2019, one rollercoaster of a decade

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:47 PM PST

    Scam Warning with Grouping System (Lost Hundreds of Millions)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:48 AM PST

    Please be careful when joining groups with people you do not know. Literally just happened to me, lost hundreds of millions.

    Quick background; I have been doing solo runs on Temple of Aminishi for dungeoneering tokens, saving up for a gold accumulator. I have been playing RS for 10+ years now, off and on, and as such all of my friends have moved on from the game. I enjoy playing on my own, never made new friends in-game and therefore I am very unfamiliar with the whole grouping system. Decided to try out the Temple with a group today to enjoy playing on a team (literally the first time I have tried this).

    The Scam: I joined a group for the Temple, quickly got assigned to one with he who shall not be named as the leader. They asked me if I could use ancient magics for ice barrage and lucky me I was already on the spell book. Met up at the GE, they told me the teleport was not working, said it was in progress. Traded with me and gave me 10 law runes, told me to use the "a" teleport in my spell book. Since I pretty much never use ancient teleports and unlocked the spell book years ago, I literally had no idea some of the spells can teleport me to the deep wilderness. Even worse, the teleport for "a" is listed as "Teleport yourself to the ancient city of Annakarl (Demonic Ruins)". I never would have guessed this was in the wilderness unless if I specifically looked it up on the mini-map before teleporting. Additionally, there is not a confirmation screen like what usually pops up before walking into the wilderness asking "are you sure?". One click of the teleport spell and bam you are there. By the time I realized I was in the wilderness it was far too late, he who shall not be named waiting for me along with a friend of theirs in ambush. To add more salt to the wound, I had my auto-attack turned on so that added a nice skull and made me loose everything. After I died, he who shall not be named banned me from the group and blocked me so I can not even complement them on the slick scam, oh well. Hopefully others can learn from my mistake and avoid this scam.

    Items Lost: Elite Tectonic Set (both bottom and top augmented with some nice perks), Noxious Staff (also augmented with some nice perks), Amulet of Souls (or), Illuminated Book of War (Fully Charged), Large Rune Pouch (Full of Blood, Water and Fire runes), Luck of the Dwarves, Cinderbane Gloves, Defence Cape, Hailfire Boots, a few overloads, Sara Brew Flasks (6), some sharks and familiar pouch/special scrolls.

    GP cost to buy everything back = 550+ Million (ouch).

    I am not mad, just ashamed I fell for such a scam as I consider myself a veteran player and should have known better. I remember back in the day avoiding the "trimming rune armor!" scams lol. What does kind of stink is I have been playing for such a long time that I am not very interested at all in going back on the "grind" to save up the hundreds of millions of GP it will cost to get me back to where I was. So unfortunately, I will most likely be purchasing some bonds to sell in order to buy all my stuff back.

    Keeping my fingers crossed though, maybe the oyster reset tonight will actually bless me this time with a dye ;)

    Happy holidays everyone!!

    Edited to remove reference to the RS account name that scammed me.

    submitted by /u/needhs03
    [link] [comments]

    Max guild skilling portals - No RooT?!?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:14 AM PST

    Feels weird.

    submitted by /u/ZeroSorrowsong
    [link] [comments]

    ( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Farming Spreadsheet (Herbs, Trees, Fruit Trees, PoF & RooT(WIP))

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    Farming Spreadsheet (Herbs, Trees, Fruit Trees, PoF & RooT(WIP))

    Hey all,

    Perhaps I'm a bit late to the party but with the release of 120 Farming and Herblore I decided to make myself a spreadsheet to hopefully get me a bit more motivated to do farming and do more consistent runs, my aim was to keep track of when trees/fruit trees/herbs/animals were grown and thus could be gathered and replaced. So far it has helped me do my farm runs quite well and I thought others might get some use out of this aswell so if anyone is interested in it you can find it here, simply make a copy and you can use it :)

    What it looks like:

    https://preview.redd.it/0zbsvxwoiz741.jpg?width=1771&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=83dfc9292b4366a0e365b7151536752239d13994

    It's quite simple to use but if anyone needs help I'll be happy to help out.

    This spreadsheet was inspired by u/Yoloswug420's spreadsheet.

    submitted by /u/Yasuo-Hentai
    [link] [comments]

    In the vein of people sharing their first 99's with no friends on Runescape, here's my 99 in magic.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:08 PM PST

    Make celtic knot puzzle bigger

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:38 AM PST

    With the new quattro-knots, it's pretty difficult to see each and every rune in the small interface.

    Could the interface be made bigger or resizable (with scaleable size of runes)?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Yksisarvinen13
    [link] [comments]

    Masterwork process and augmented hammer?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:53 PM PST

    As a recommendation I was given the task of trying to get Rapid and Tinker on my crystal hammer. Great! I've now got Rapid 2 and Tinker 3, 450k charges to be used!

    However, I'm folding for glorious bars right now in the masterwork progress, but I don't see any progress on my crystal hammer and no notifications. Can I not reap the benefits during the masterwork creation process by having an augmented tool?

    submitted by /u/The_Everchanging
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment