• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    RuneScape Silly Question Sunday - 29 November

    RuneScape Silly Question Sunday - 29 November


    Silly Question Sunday - 29 November

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Silly Question Sunday is a bi-weekly thread in which you can ask your RuneScape-related questions, including:

    • "Newb" questions from new players
    • Questions from returning players
    • Silly or nonsensical questions
    • Questions you feel stupid asking elsewhere

    Of course, a question thread wouldn't make much sense without answers, so please help out with any answers that you have!

    Past Silly Question Sunday threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I finally have all of the books T.S Church including the signed edition.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Our Main Weapon is Surprise...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Look at me. I am the post now.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Only just now noticed how all of these are actually puns / word-plays on real herb names. Very clever.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:45 AM PST

    Dominion Tower is the worst content in the entire game.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:58 AM PST

    It seems like every week I stumble across a shitty minigame worse than the one before it but at long last I have finally hit bedrock. This is it, the holy grail of terrible RNG meets terrible gameplay. The dominion tower might be the worst content in gaming.

    submitted by /u/Big_Booner
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe 3 mauls on an ironman means I've done too much BGH

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Every Monday.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    We should have a Shooting Star teleport (once a day) added to the golem mining outfit

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:52 AM PST

    While this is a very small thing, it will make the outfit more rewarding like the other skilling outfits that have way more great bonuses.

    submitted by /u/Jeroenm20
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s my take on the Runescape map from my D&D campaign. Heavily inspired by other fan made maps.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:24 PM PST

    you had one job lmao

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Add Emotes in Alphabetical Order, improves by finding what emote to use for clue scrolls in all Categories

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:05 AM PST

    [fanart] greg minus collar and armour

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Picked up my first Trimmed Completionist Cape tonight after a 5 year break :)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Achievement "Not such a rotten idea" does not unlock when you reach level 500 in temple trekking and you teleport to Burgh de Rott

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Got saved from a PK'er

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    I was doing div on world 50 or 55 an Australian server with 150~ on it while alt tabbing every so often and noticed that I was being killed I was stunned so I couldn't run away I accepted death and "lol'd at them because I knew they would be getting no gold or gear. When all of a sudden someone started pk'ing the pk'er I quickly rushed away as not to waste this brave warriors valiant efforts. Thank you brave warrior <3

    submitted by /u/TAheartbreak
    [link] [comments]

    Jagex should really be careful with these graphical bugs and have an epilepsy warning before logging in. Flashing login damn near killed me.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:27 AM PST

    Master camo outfit doing its job right

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Which combat style is the easiest for beginner bossing?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:00 AM PST

    I came back to Runescape as Steam was released and I have now maxed all my stats + unlocked level 95 prayers and Holy Overload Potions. Now I am ready to go bossing. However, I am not sure which combat style I should focus my gear upgrades towards. I have all 3 god wars sets and chaotic staff, royal crossbow and dual rapiers. Which combat style for upgrades should I focus on? Which bosses should I kill first for money?

    submitted by /u/TotallyAgile
    [link] [comments]

    Really considering making RuneScape videos

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Hey guys I'm donny, I have really been debating getting into RuneScape video making as I used to do it as a hobby back in my teenage years but has dropped off since becoming an adult.

    Now to explain, I play a maxed account that I've had for 15 years, currently have all the quests done, multiple 120s and let's just cut this down and simply say that I'm at the end end game of RS3.

    If I were to make videos it would be slayer/bossing content related with maybe some skilling chit chats, I would probably stick to series like getting all drops from bosses I choose or doing slayer to 200m the most profitable way I can (I also have 120 arch so the slayer content will be good for sure)

    Let me know what you think. Is the end game rs3 YouTubing too populated? Or could we use more

    submitted by /u/DonnyP_Rs
    [link] [comments]

    I am playing Rune Scape 3 but am unable to finish the intro quests?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:51 AM PST

    I have the mining quest to go into the mine to sell copper and tin. I have been mining them and have it in my inventory but the game is not letting me complete the quest. It says 0/2 and when I get the different ores in the inventory the quest log is not getting updated?

    submitted by /u/space0watch
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get back to other island, guess ill stay here.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:58 PM PST

    Augmenting masterwork

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    I'm trying to augment my masterwork gear to keep it from degrading. I'm not very familiar with invention as I level it pretty passively through combat. I've tried using my augmentor on the platebody, platelegs and helm but a message pops up saying "you can't seem to work out how to augment that item". Any suggestions? They're all at 100% but I did put them on when I first bought them.

    submitted by /u/Gingerjeff26
    [link] [comments]

    Keybinds stop working randomly?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:34 AM PST

    My keybinds will sometimes stop working randomly, for example, esc won't open the menu, but after i open it by clicking on the icon, it starts working again.

    submitted by /u/GiveMeYourCrust
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did it. Priff unlocked baby

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment