• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    RuneScape Silly Question Sunday - 15 November

    RuneScape Silly Question Sunday - 15 November


    Silly Question Sunday - 15 November

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Silly Question Sunday is a bi-weekly thread in which you can ask your RuneScape-related questions, including:

    • "Newb" questions from new players
    • Questions from returning players
    • Silly or nonsensical questions
    • Questions you feel stupid asking elsewhere

    Of course, a question thread wouldn't make much sense without answers, so please help out with any answers that you have!

    Past Silly Question Sunday threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Made a Neon Divination symbol for custom request

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:42 AM PST

    Your gambling vs my gambling. Both get you cleaned

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Graphical updates as canonical lore: Zilyana

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Just got the ranged kiln cape in this setup :D pretty proud of myself

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Loot from ~1.6b thieving xp

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:27 PM PST

    I guess nobody told the guildmaster of the champions' guild about the mining and smithing rework...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:46 AM PST

    I Maxed After playing on and off for 11 years! Never thought I’d see this day ��

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Rots of the six

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Only took 2 years for this to finally happen to Premier Artifact...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:33 PM PST

    I tracked everything I earned between 99 mining and 200m mining

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:16 AM PST

    I started an alt account some time ago to just AFK money make. However, it became a bit more than that, and I ended up pushing it to 200m mining XP, only selling the ores, and tracking everything from my metamorphic geodes and seren spirits.

    A few things to note:

    • I used alt1, and managed to click most of the seren spirits. Missed a chunk, but i'll say I probably got about 80% of the ones that spawned
    • I've been opening metamorphic geodes every week to complete the statue miniquest, therefore I still have some un-opened
    • I hit 99 mining in F2P, then leveled my crafting and smithing up for invention. I then quickly got divination in members to 80, and carried on mining. I got members with a bond, and I leveled crafting and smithing using the gold i'd got from 99 mining.
    • I sold light animica every time I had to go to the GE for more porters, or for 3x bonds.
    • I kept membership whilst doing this 100% using bonds from light animica sales.
    • I've had this account at member for a total of 7 months. At around 22 million per bond, that equates to approximately 308 million GP on bonds

    So, the information itself can be found in this sheet, broken down by section. When an item can be found from seren spirits and from metamorphic geode, I put these in a separate section:

    • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Mf7oDYI0GfJ4XiNQPZNiOirE9dPiv3n9HDaPRm3IQtw/edit?usp=sharing
    • The TL;DR gold for those who can't be bothered to open is: 2,099,364,623 (that's 2 billion GP)
    • This number accounts for me opening all metamorphic and igneous geodes, and I've calculated an average value for igneous (took average value for meta out of wiki). It also accounts for me alching all first age coins, and that the GE prices for each item are accurat
    • My skills increased in the following way: 1 atk, str, def, ranged, summ. 71 agi, 55 fishing, 8 prayer, 60 fletching, 29 farming, 51 dungeoneering, 94 smithing, 80 crafting, 61 woodcutting, 46 construction, 80 divination, 120 mining, 44 thieving, 27 firemaking, 28 runecrafting, 57 hunter, 27 invetnion, 33 herbalism, 30 cooking, 71 magic, 43 slayer, 1 archaeology.
    • Skill increases outside of mining, smithing, divination, crafting and 20 invention were down to a combination of lamps from TH and weekly statue D&D

    Any questions, let me know

    submitted by /u/majestic_tapir
    [link] [comments]

    10 laps into my Agility grind, realized what I had in my inventory.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:46 AM PST

    After 13 years of playing Runescape, I finally did it... I watched Pup kill Vindicta in 9 seconds!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:54 PM PST

    After many deaths and hours i have finally managed to kill The Ambassador solo. Im so happy and exhausted

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:40 AM PST

    What has happened to my bank??

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:18 PM PST

    So what was your crazy dxp grind? I got 115 slayer last Saturday and did only Magister for soul devourers tasks. 1000 Magister kills in a week, 2 t92 khopeshes made, 60m magic xp, 16m slayer xp.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Comp cape after 16 years and half a year of player owned ports :D

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Brooch of the Gods Change (please)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Brooch of the Gods Change (please)

    I'm sure I'm not the first to mention, but trying to use pulse/cinder cores with the Brooch of the Gods urn storage is a BIG pain.

    Please allow us to remove urns from the brooch or allow the urn dispersal to work from the inventory.

    (PS if there's a way to do it that I'm not currently doing please lmk (other than the obvious make more urns for outside the brooch) but as it is I have to switch to brooch every time an urn runs out and then switch back to cores when an urn pops out of Brooch)

    https://preview.redd.it/yl3iur1cd8z51.png?width=506&format=png&auto=webp&s=3aa735c7d338ebb29cf736ad892d5e0b6e5c9a9a

    submitted by /u/MrDumbledore_RS
    [link] [comments]

    Change my mind: 4taa is pre-eoc combat that needs updated and evolved!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Magic is due for some massive meta buffs, and remove 4taa. I am tired of fighting the tick system instead of the boss.

    For all of you that religiously support eoc and want 4taa to remain... why support it?

    submitted by /u/R_a_x_i
    [link] [comments]

    (Warning Generic After * Years Post) After 12 Years finally got my first 99!! Here's to many more!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:10 AM PST

    PSA - Watch out for this lure, billions of GP have been lured

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Just a quick PSA that there are lurers using this music box stall glitch to get people to walk into the dangerous area of the wilderness. Apparently the lurers have lured multiple partyhats using this method.

    submitted by /u/rotmg_swaglord
    [link] [comments]

    petition to adopt the stray doggo from verrock

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:07 AM PST

    iv been feeding this pupper dragon bones for about a solid month now and i think there should be a quest that allows you to build him a bed and keep him in your player owned house or in your backpack like all the other pets below are the purposed stats for the quest as well as the requirment to start

    feed the dog 1000 dragon bones

    35 construction to build a dog bed

    35 hunter to hunt the dog without the aid of the town's people

    and the ability to beat a lvl 200 hell hound using only melee

    it can start with the town trying tracking down the dog in attempts to kill it for things a hell hound summoned by the zamorakian mage in verrok was doing and you go on a decently long quest to prove the dog innocent,after doing so the dog cries when you try to leave it behind and to confirm the dialog with the dog to get it to become your pet is "you wanna come with me doggy?"

    this is my first ever post on the site so pls no bully

    submitted by /u/Drunkgreaser420
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have this PK SKULL pin?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:16 PM PST

    I really want to like RS3 but I feel so conflicted.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:37 AM PST

    I'm a newer player of RuneScape, I never got to experience it when I was younger and have been casually exploring the world for a few years now.

    I'm being pulled between both RS3 and OSRS. Both games have their merits and I like certain things from them individually.

    Recently I made the decision to commit myself to some higher level PvM on RS3 but I can't help but feel overwhelmed with all of the necessary items and metas. Using spirit pouches, overloads, 10s and 10s of abilities. I can't bring myself to use revolution combat as I am an avid MMO player who enjoys efficiency but there just seems to be an overwhelming amount of necessities to make bossing and other activities worthwhile.

    It could just be a lack of commitment to the system that's putting me off, but are ther other less convoluted methods to bossing? Or have I just got to bite the bullet on this one?

    submitted by /u/_Baard
    [link] [comments]

    And that's why there is a pause button

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:55 AM PST

    And that's why there is a pause button

    Was training some combat skills on Dexp when suddenly....

    50 bank spaces vanished! Poofed. Gone. And now my bank is overfilled.

    I'm guessing this is the result of the 50 bank spaces from last years Premier club expiring? Can't do anything about it until Monday unless I clean up my bank some I guess. Am I the only one experiencing this?

    It's a little annoying since I can take things out, but not put anything back in. Placeholders don't even work.

    https://preview.redd.it/ujsiu48959z51.png?width=1004&format=png&auto=webp&s=9c8290a354429e6b107ae8c885950c582ed0cb74

    submitted by /u/975871
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment