• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    RuneScape This Week In RuneScape - 19/10/20

    RuneScape This Week In RuneScape - 19/10/20


    This Week In RuneScape - 19/10/20

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Allow us to replace preset numbers with icons.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Finally got my Master Quest Cape, it was a long journey and I'm glad I went through with it. Achievements and Runescore have kept me going through this.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Make unlocking all relics a comp cape requirement.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Or at least a trim comp requirement. Before I figured "well they don't want to separate people between being able to buy the relic components (I.e. amulet of the forsaken) and not being rich enough to buy one, idk".

    But now they are all like "iF yOu dOnT wAnT tO gRiNd fOr pOtiOn rEciPeS, jUsT bUy tHeM"

    While we're at it then, put the "unlock all abilities" achievement on comp cape too. Let's make comp really represent completing the game, eh?

    submitted by /u/FightTheThargReich
    [link] [comments]

    The observation outpost area in Orthen has a lot of examinable objects and I really appreciate that.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Make 'Fixate Charge Tokens' buyable ingame with Chronotes (or craftable with materials).

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    I have never seen so many new players in f2p - Let's make them feel welcome!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Yet another character drawing

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Any way we can get bloom in game toned down at Thalmund's Forge? (GIF)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I love it when Jagex creates consumables that aren’t even worth the money it costs to use

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Spirit attraction potion, sweet, will make afking nicer by letting me get those spirits when I can't get them cause I am afk.

    Wait, it costs WHAT to make? Bloodweed, dragonstone, and onyx bolt tips just for the enhanced luck potion. And the overall spirit attraction potion only lasts 6 minutes per dose.

    They really need to increase each sip to last 30 minutes or an hour to balance out the cost of these potions. Or else why even bother using them if you're just going to constantly lose money?

    Or is that the idea so that Jagex can sell more bonds to people who don't realize how much gp they lose by using these potions?

    submitted by /u/FightTheThargReich
    [link] [comments]

    A Reimagined meeting with the Champion of Zaros, Azzanadra! on it's Prison beneath the pyramid Jaldraocht. ...Free Him and Unlock the Powerful Ancient magics!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Are we going have Winter Weekends this year? Why was this stopped last year? Should have this instead of that stupid DXP yet again

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Pictures from 10 years ago! In groups of friends i'd sometimes be asked to build an altar and then waste the money on toolkits and traps because of how obnoxiously large they are.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    a weeks progress for a new player

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    stopped when EoC was released and started a new account when it was released on steam
    Just wanted to share what i feel is pretty good progress for a new player :D

    https://gyazo.com/a7b6c7ceaaa116b42b82ddd999fbb392

    submitted by /u/Lulaine
    [link] [comments]

    Broke my leg, Jagex please fix me

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Raid Meme

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    The tutorial should include a section that teaches people how to use the /wiki command

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    The majority of players with years of experience have no idea that they can use this command in game

    submitted by /u/lepsek9
    [link] [comments]

    "Yesteryear"/Lumbridge Swamp Music For Solo Classical Guitar

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I don't know what these Al-Kharid canyons are made of but they're melting again.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Feelsbadman

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Was 500 things off finishing the cooking task for Task 49 in the Yak Track, then my membership ended, so upon rebonding the Task was reset and I have to cook another 3.5k or so fish.

    Feelsbadman.

    submitted by /u/TheMemeScrub
    [link] [comments]

    What skill should I level up in the dubble xp weekend as a new ironman

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Hello fellow gamers,

    Like many osrs players, I tried out rs3 on steam and I really like it so far. I created an ironman because I like to be self sufficient.

    With the dubble xp weekend coming up I was wondering what skill is really good to train in that weekend? I have some time to prepare for it (gathering supplies etc.).

    A second question I have is: do I also get dubble quest xp rewards? If that's the case I might wait with doing the good xp rewarding quests like The Waterfall quest.

    Edit:

    Brb, gonna cry

    submitted by /u/hollebol
    [link] [comments]

    Logged in to this in World 10

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Should we get an option to convert Pulse and Cinder Cores between each other?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Right now, we can convert some of the Treasure Hunter Items:

    - Proteans at a 3:2 ratio (so got 300 Protean Logs you don't want, get 200 of another Protean Item)

    - Training Dummies at a 3:2 ration, though that's skilling for skilling or combat for combat (so got 9 Hunter Training Dummies you don't want, you can get 6 Thieving/Slayer/Agility)

    Here, Cores would be treated the same.

    Got 30 Cinder Cores, you don't want? Get 20 Pulse Cores. Or vice versa.

    submitted by /u/sir_eos_lee2
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie here. And not a happy one.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Got a gripe with the Broken Home quest. It says that I can't take any items or wear any equipment when going inside. Fine. After reading up a bit on the quest, I guess it makes sense.
    What doesn't make sense is preventing me from entering when I'm carrying unbankable items.
    I won a Huge Smouldering Lamp from Treasure Hunt and got 2 Umbral Chests free from Twitch Prime. The problem is, you can't bank them and being F2P, I can't use them. I'm not ready to do any mems stuff so I'm not going to spend $10.99 on membership just to use them. And I'm nowhere near rich enough to buy a bond.
    So basically I can't do that quest until I get membership somehow since unbankable items apparently piss off the quest.
    Why in the world would they count items like that against you?
    And no, I'm not tossing them. That would be insane.

    submitted by /u/darketernalsr25
    [link] [comments]

    It's not an addiction. I can stop any time I want.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment