• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    RuneScape Milestone. Opening in December

    RuneScape Milestone. Opening in December


    Milestone. Opening in December

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Finally my luck getting here.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    After a month of non stop blood running I finally reached my goal.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Quite the nice present for getting 119 mining! :)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Blue mage character art.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    The cult of LotD

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I let a mid-level clan member know how luck rings function so that he could decide on his own whether he should sell his LotD for 70mil to go towards improving his gear, and suddenly a bunch of dudes start swearing that their LotD has gotten them all their Vindicta drops and improved their ED3 trash run rates by 50%. Is there a way for the ring description or something to be more transparent about how the luck mechanic works, or we're going to have dudes out their thinking their ring got them an extra drop every time their LotD shines

    submitted by /u/NCKWN
    [link] [comments]

    Steal His Look - Agent 006

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    It took me 281 dino's get it but I'm so happy I finally got it.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    What are some recommended perks for the dragon mattock?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Nothing with furnace because I value mats more than xp. What are some good perk combinations that dont break the bank?

    submitted by /u/glocks9999
    [link] [comments]

    powerbot's final message with a final jab at jagex for loot boxes

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    New dig site coming this December! (Minnesota)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Help a small question !

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I started this game literally 1h ago I think , but I saw that I only had like 2 French server (caus m French), one is for the subscribers and the other is free , but I see others having like a HUGE list of different servers in different country! I just don't know how to change the fact that I only see 2 small empty servers.

    submitted by /u/Naayuu
    [link] [comments]

    can we have a moment to talk about Asia?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Runescape is launching on steam. Thats huge. Thats gonna attract alot more players but why arent there any asia servers??? The closest we can connect to is Australia and thats still not decent.

    It makes many activities like bossing, bgh, etc etc difficult when there's a delay/lag.

    Any asia located runescape players here? We need to show that the scene here is big enough to justify a server.

    submitted by /u/muahcheeee
    [link] [comments]

    2k kills solo only. have only needed helm since 1.4k kills

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Figured I'd finally learn a new boss for reaper and got Magister pet at 2 KC!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I've heard I've been pretty lucky at Rax so far... For a learner lol

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Unlocked Port this week, just got coal and now it sucks

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I'm failing half the voyages, killing off my crew and costing me what coal I do have to repair my ship. All the recruits cost coal or are free and have <100 in a single stat. I obviously can't afford ship upgrades either because every damn voyage that's worth doing maxes out at around 70% chance to succeed. Am I missing something here or should I just drop this until I can afford to buy the resources via Waiko island trading myself?

    submitted by /u/WanderingFrogman
    [link] [comments]

    With an....what?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Bukalla's Heir made me pull out my hair

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I need some help

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get the imcando mattock but I've been mining for the thorobshuun key. The wiki says it's guaranteed after 50 ores mined but so far I'm at 170 and no luck on the necrite rock. I'm where it says to be in the map, am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/seb_____
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion to make skilling more interesting.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    This is an idea I've had for a while, I just want to see if anyone else would be interested.

    Add trackers/counters to all things done by skilling. For example I would like to quick chat how many yew logs I have chopped, or how many dark animica ores I have mined. If I understand correctly (I don't have any real knowledge of how programming works) then all the information is already stored in the form of XP drops, all they would have to do is add trackers. If they are not able to do this because it would be too much data then it would still be cool if they could add trackers to only the most popular forms of training.

    I think this would be really interesting and add more character to peoples accounts. Not only can you see that I have 99 WCing but now I can show you exactly how I got there. It would also add tracking past 200m so if there is a skill you really enjoy doing you are rewarded in game with being able to "show off". This has been my favorite thing about archeology is being able to ask people what collections they have farmed.

    Let me know any feedback you have! I would just like to see if other people would be interested in this sort of thing. I would also like to know if this would even be possible. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/wholesome69420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment