• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    RuneScape Runescape Character Timeline

    RuneScape Runescape Character Timeline


    Runescape Character Timeline

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    This needs to stop

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Why in Guthix's name does it take 85 seconds to make 26 telly tabs in your poh?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    This just seems insanely restrictive and outdated considering how easy it is to teleport around the game already with lodestones etc. Can this get looked at?

    submitted by /u/TLDR92
    [link] [comments]

    I killed two moss golems at the same time and this happened..

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Both twin furies pets in one kill

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Getting kill count in The Heart feels somewhat unnatural now.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Before this update, where the NPCs would spawn at static locations in the heart, it was absolutely amazing for getting kill count, and wasn't a boring a grind like it is now. When they would spawn at their respective factions, and group up through going to all areas of the heart to kill each other, you would be able to find massive groups of them occasionally through hopping worlds, or being on a world long enough. To be able to corruption ability them (such as corruption blast or corruption shot), and get full, or nearly full kill count in about 5 to 8 or so corruption abilities, It was absolutely amazing and it felt like such less of a grind compared to getting kill count in the original God Wars Dungeon.

    Now it feels like it takes ages to collect full kill count, and I'm starting to dread going to The Heart when I need to get kill count. It takes so much longer. It kind of felt awesome as well to be able to do something like that. To be able to see the full potential of the corruption abilities at full display. Not only that, but it doesn't even feel right now to see how NPC spawns work either. Not only does the fact that the kill count is worse to get now feels off, the whole kind of god war aspect of The Heart feels off now too. It was so unique before. I've never really been the type to get into lore on games or anything like that, but stuff related to the gods on this game, always kind of intrigued me.

    To see god factions fight for their factions, by literally running into the other factions and grouping up to take them down, was pretty cool. That's just gone now. It feels like I'm only on a grind to get kill count and not in an active war zone, just like the first God Wars Dungeon. I feel like it should be reverted to how it was before. I saw the reason for the change was to improve server performance, but it still feels like that wasn't affected, as I still have server lag in the middle of the day.

    It's just doesn't feel right to see something that gave The Heart identity, and also made kill count being way quicker, being stripped away.

    submitted by /u/120_Attack
    [link] [comments]

    Kudos on Jagex for putting a donation behind their words!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Why do ALL invention perks deal increased damage and NEVER accuracy?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Shouldn't precise be an increase to accuracy?

    Can we get perks that increase acc?

    submitted by /u/R_a_x_i
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got the chromatic Phat

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    When is the audio encoding on NXT going to be fixed? It's been 4 years.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Ever since NXT has been available I've been having obnoxious issues with sound. Namely that if I switch my default audio device, RuneScape does not change to that device. I can plug in my USB headset and everything will come through fine.. Except RuneScape is still playing through my speakers. The only solution I've found is to manually disable my speakers so that RuneScape will look for a new default sound device; however, sometimes instead of swapping to my headset the game outright crashes and I have to reboot the game.

    This is an issue exclusive to this game I haven't played any other PC game that does this to me. But what I find baffling is that this issue hasn't been fixed in such a long time. Searching google shows people complaining about this issue on reddit since 2016. Something has to be done sooner or later guys come on.

    submitted by /u/Kyrushi_
    [link] [comments]

    "You do not have enough space for the chronote value of: [insert artefact name]"

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    When handing in artefacts with a full inventory, the game thinks it will be impossible to give you chronotes due to full inventory. What about the empty spot that is going to be left behind in my inventory right after I hand in my artefact? What about my currency pouch? I see plenty of space there.

    submitted by /u/FeralyFighter
    [link] [comments]

    After too long, and many afk hours. I finally maxed. FeelsGoodMan!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Are the elder gods appeased? Can I get my staff now?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Commission for DaveJ ~ Gotta love the Fashionscape

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    runescape 8bit composition- Sliske's boss fight

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Lotd and/or Adr Relic should cost less monolith power

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    In my opinion, LOTD and/or Persistent Rage Relic should be allowed to be used w/ berserker's fury and fury of the small. I think this would be a GREAT quality of life change and does not really contribute to power creep.

    submitted by /u/semiconductrRS
    [link] [comments]

    Doing duos and this happened...

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Hey Jagex, deadclicks are back

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    wanna revert the last few updates k thanks

    submitted by /u/XTL_
    [link] [comments]

    Let us use the PvP death animations (Death by Air/Water/Earth/Fire) for ourselves when we die

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Right now those animations are only applied to other players that we kill. Dying is sad. So make it more fun to watch.

    submitted by /u/ConstantStatistician
    [link] [comments]

    Food Prices - wtf?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    No one's talking about it for some reason, but you must all have noticed - food Prices have, in some cases, tripled? I'm paying 10k for a blue blubber? Why? Oh Guthix please make it stop! I'm barely making money in allot of pvm scenarios because stocking up so daaaamn expensive nowadays, I'm really, really hoping prices drop soon D:

    submitted by /u/Zodiark99
    [link] [comments]

    Mega Duck Event 15:00GT 6th June 2020

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Running Mega Duck on World 134 on 6th June 15:00GT!
    Feel free to afk/skill at Warforge if u still need pet.

    World: W134
    Friends chat: Ascensus
    Location : Warforge Div Spot

    submitted by /u/Nastyfruit
    [link] [comments]

    Finally an answer on evil trees!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Baby Yak Pack

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I recovered my first RS account! A shame there is no classic cape anymore.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment