• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    RuneScape My wife and I made a little piece of interior decoration

    RuneScape My wife and I made a little piece of interior decoration


    My wife and I made a little piece of interior decoration

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    These veteran cape announcements are getting ridiculous

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Jagex if you manage to fix "game tile chasing" it would be absolutely revolutionary for our game. (Game tile chasing is when your character attempts to catch up with a moving object but narrowly misses, leading to some incredibly awkward sequence of chasing. It affects melee combat the most.)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Bringing this up because I've not seen a discussion about this in 10 years.

    Also curious to know if this is a ninja level request or something much bigger.

    submitted by /u/DatShokotan
    [link] [comments]

    I 3D printed some rune themed desk lights to add to my collection.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Give us a seperate glasses equipment spot, this way we can get our fashionscape on point. <3

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Bad House Design

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Anachronia Rng is dumb design..

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Venting

    submitted by /u/OhBehave__
    [link] [comments]

    Rs Mobile Players With Alts Be Like

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Let us dye essences of finality like rune pouches

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    If you can't get presets to load the right amulet because spaghet then let us dye them

    It sucks only being able to have two, and having one without the ornament kit, when there are 3 combat styles and multiple spec weaps

    Pros:

    item sink

    Qol

    I can melee with dclaws, dds, swh and korasi

    Cons:

    ???

    None

    submitted by /u/Mista_Infinity
    [link] [comments]

    Runescape on a Super Ultra Wide monitor (5120x1440)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I made a Runescape weapon pack to go with the Lumbridge VR map!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Can the Blessed Flask get some other kinda bonus?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    I've been eyeing it up, and it does seem like a decent QOL item, but considering the work that goes into it, having prayer pots on 1 inv slot doesn't really mean much considering how many other combination pots have prayer points as a bonus on them. You can get away in many fights with 1-2 prayer pots in your inv already.

    Why not give it some other bonus in this vein, like auto using doses at low prayer points? (toggleable). I think not having to manage prayer points in PVM would be a worthwhile advantage of crafting and using it, but not introducing any sort of explicit power creep in the game.

    submitted by /u/CrownedCaribou
    [link] [comments]

    More of these please!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    [OSRS] Gielinor Gazette: August 2020 - How does one company have 2 completely different methodologies for their spin-off games?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Finished Zilyana drop log quickly and decided to create a new fashionscape to celebrate. Dues vult!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    thanks rax...

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Probably my first and only boss pet earned at 0kc because of DTDs

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    This is a rant... about the negative and verbally unsatisfied rs players who use reddit!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    I joined reddit just a few months ago because I realized, wow there are people who share similar interests to mine and actually engage in a unified community to talk about it! I follow things like LEGO, and games that I love and have played for a long time.

    I've played RuneScape for over 15 years now (just hit the mark recently!), and have always been pleased to meet nice players in the game, but never cared to foster relationships or even have discussions while I play because I find the game so engaging and fun; however, when I'm scrolling through reddit, I'm interested in seeing quality discussions... while I am wholly interested in some of these posts, such as a discussion about "Pernix v Elite Robin Hood," I find that there are SO many complaint posts... and they don't just stop at 1 complaint, there are copycat complainers too, who start their own threads and just rehash the same crap about the same "issues."

    IMO I appreciate the recent post about asking for LESS from Jagex. The more we complain/fight jagex, the more they need to restrict themselves and how they operate and produce new content:: Why do I say this/think this? It's because the ppl who are making these complaints don't represent the larger population of players who aren't complaining... and enjoying the game! So it's pressuring jagex to conform to the needs of what I think is an unrepresentative bunch... I get that many of these efforts are for new players etc, and the more successful jagex is just makes me more happy (there was a time when I truly believed the game wouldn't make it and would go offline at some point)... but are these changes due to complaints/negative posts? I don't think so. The player suggestion movement was exciting when it was first introduced, but it's turned so sour!

    An example I think represents an aspect of this well is the EOF release:: EOF is OPaf.... I am happy with it, and would have never imagined an item like this in the game 15 years ago when I would mage white knights through jail cells, and run around to collect my loot after each kill, on my ancient PC windows 95 desktop at the time... anyways... I love EOF! I'm proud that I made it from scratch and would happily make more for the other cb styles... RS is about the GRIND after all... so it's both surprising and gross that people are complaining that it's not enough/"UNFAIR" that they can't store multiple weapons on it... are you kidding me?... bottom line there seems to be tons of posts along the same lines.. players complain, other players become convinced that there's something wrong and add to the problem that wasn't there and it's just a whirlpool into a toilet. While beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, words impact and tarnish views for others! So maybe there needs to be a new RS Community, "RS Complaints," or something along those lines.

    submitted by /u/Hullabaloobadoob
    [link] [comments]

    Skybox/filters change ALL the time

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    I put my skybox on something that I like, in this case its midday. I like the light to see everything. Going from zone to zone doing dailies or treasure trails or anything really, keeps switching up the skybox'. If I wanted another one i'd put it on clear but i DO NOT want that.

    THank you.

    submitted by /u/Dead_Dutch
    [link] [comments]

    Giant Mole Fanart my girlfriend drew

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I think this perfectly sums up runescape.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Bring back TAPP

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Finally got it (15 year cape)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment