• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    RuneScape Thurgo: *slaps imcando forge* this bad boy can fit so much bloom in it

    RuneScape Thurgo: *slaps imcando forge* this bad boy can fit so much bloom in it


    Thurgo: *slaps imcando forge* this bad boy can fit so much bloom in it

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    1 kc armadyl pet on an Ironman

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    My friend hasn't logged in for awhile and I'm starting to miss him

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Ninja Request: Confirmation of preset overwrite

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    The amount of times I've overwritten a preset by accident or misclick. Its a bloody nightmare to change it back.

    submitted by /u/AvisRs
    [link] [comments]

    Telos Practice mode starting phase selection would be cool.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Releasing fish in living caverns was more entertaining than I expected.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    PSA: Untamed Magic Weapon Pack is the monthly free cosmetic pack in Solomon's Store!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Literally unplayable.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Speaking of 1kc pets, here's mine

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Never let your guard down or look away, no matter how close to victory you are...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Totem of Intimidation should work on GW2

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    After the recent update to the trash mobs in GW2, it is absolutely terrible. They don't spawn much, you have to wait, a point spawns all factions and they don't even fight each other. They kind of just stand there and it completely ruins the game experience in my opinion. It just feels really dumb. All the more reason for this to be implemented, as KC is a bit of a chore anyway. Before at least it was fast and sort of fun (the huge zergs felt like there was a real war.) For comparison I think the GW1 feel alive as well, the mobs in GW2 are just really dumb right now.

    Finally, I don't see why it wouldn't be like this in this first place.

    submitted by /u/superleipoman
    [link] [comments]

    Jagex always with the dark humor

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Decided to check my Shadow Reef chest - 3 Champion scrolls

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    I died to my TMW bleed ticking down after the kill and apparently my chest filled up before i went into the last boss, when i got back into the instance there was nothing there.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Combat beta was 8 years ago today! Too bad arma didn't keep his dialogue

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Spider pets

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Well that's enough Runescape for the day

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Suggestion: Anachronia Course should count as more than 1 lap in Yak Track

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Seriously, even if it only counted as 3 or 4 that would be better than nothing. I want to do the course because it's the only agility course I don't hate but I'm not spending 7 hours doing 60 laps for a single task.

    submitted by /u/KaBob799
    [link] [comments]

    GotE upgrade, something rare to upgrade, giving 1000 charges more items to select for transport to bank, not really OP. Colour blue to match Elf City.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    New Player

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    I'm relatively new to RS. Years ago a friend introduced me to it and intended to show me the ropes, but he died in a motorcycle accident shortly afterwards, before he could. Needless to say I wasn't in a rush to dive into the game because of the association. Now that times passed I'd like to play.

    Basically I'm here to maybe meet others who enjoy this game and can guide me.

    I know how to skill, though still only doing the basics. I've crafted basic weapons and armor. I've killed more bunnies than should be allowed.

    I've spent a fair amount of time wandering just trying to know the place. There's a lot.

    My goal is to master magic and create my character around magic based combat. I dont really understand though, like you have to make the spells somehow like air runes? Do you use a wand or staff?

    submitted by /u/Juniper2099
    [link] [comments]

    New Arch Quest Proposal

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    As new skills are released in RS, there's always a window for new quests related to that skill. Here's my pitch for a new archaeology quest:

    Party Pete is looking for new ways to party, and has decided to look into the history of partying. But this is about more than just old dancing shoes and party hats. Everyone knows that the memories of the grooviest grooves remain embedded in the leg bones of the deceased. Your job is to find and restore the leg bones of the greatest partyers in Gielinor history, so that the groove may come alive once again.

    Title of the quest: The Great Shindig

    submitted by /u/Clef-Ender
    [link] [comments]

    The Stormbreaker Cutscene is ��

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I think my character is a bit shy

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment