• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    RuneScape Bugception (I've reported this before, but haven't seen it fixed). Here's a demo!

    RuneScape Bugception (I've reported this before, but haven't seen it fixed). Here's a demo!


    Bugception (I've reported this before, but haven't seen it fixed). Here's a demo!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    A new kind of farming challenge

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Wizard (g) Mug I painted

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Eyes in Their Stars (Archaeology Comic)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Got my first Araxxor 300% enrage kill today!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    If you're going to let nonmembers have upto level 5 in members skills, like Agility, you should be unlocking some of that members only content, like this shortcut. Why? Well, why not?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    The dumbest edit I've ever made. Pylon Musk.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    DO NOT Forget Your LOTD

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Completed my first ever boss log, Vindicta and Gorvek, at 1,320 kc!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Didn't expect him here

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Nice, got that rare biting 3 devoted 1 perk

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Immediately crashed when my first ever canoe (Log) attempt was made. The second the menu showed up. I got this error message when I finally was able to close Runescape.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Idea: GE Notification like RS Companion for Mobile

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Like the title says, could we maybe get a notification on GE auctions like we had with RS Companion? This would be insane, if possible toggable

    submitted by /u/Alexus1000
    [link] [comments]

    First time killing Vile Blooms. Only 37 in...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Goodbye

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Like most I played the game as I grew up with my friends. We would explore the wilderness together as we were on the phone, numbers written on a post it on the wall. Doing this we'd line up and follow each other based on gear and turn back once we had slayed a giant or found some rubys. When I made my account I remember thinking the pants with armor around the crotch gave me a defence bonus and the tattered shirt being good for staying warm so that was my look. And I would scream of joy as a goblin dropped an iron full helm, I died a lot, and full armor was quite the achivement as I always lost the helm overwhelmed by spiders in the ruins around lumbridge. Or when we first ventured to karamja for dragon slayer at a sleep over party late at night, but I never got past mithril as a kid. I dreamt real life dreams of buying that one ship (you know the one) at the docks.

    I spent most day at the barbarian outpost grinding to unlock adamant (pretending to ally with them, living upstairs in the small house by the ladder) or chopping a tree then resting by a fire by the now removed lake west of lumbridge and just sit there listening to the music. I got 27 woodcutting just by doing this. I remember packing a bag of some food and a sword and axe- just to see how far I could go on these supplies, having to cook food and such on the way. Usually ended up in al kharid desert dying to a scorpion or in daemonheim, lighting a fire somewhere near the coast later on.

    I'll have the 15 year cape soon on my main - but my friends quit almost 10 years ago. Some gave me their accounts, others have not been online for a decade. I've continued to play by myself on and off, and recently got my all time goal of 99 wc (continued to 120). It's all I ever wanted, 99 wc with trimmed adamant and a robin hood hat. As you might have figured out I more or less roleplayed a lumberjack, I'd chop 10 logs and sell to shops for ~200 gold or continue to light fires in my imaginary camps..

    It's been a lonely 10 years but my goal and some has been achieved. Haven't played for a month now. More than anything I continued as I was afraid to let go of a part of me, but as the game evolves I think it's time to quit. There are still memories left; before everything is too far gone from what it once was. I wouldn't want to continue and overwrite these with new ones.

    Therefore I want to thank anyone and everyone who has contributed or played, people who gave me directions or scammed me. Maybe it's sad, but this one game truly shaped my childhood and formed many friendships for me. I'll always cherish this game. Goodbye- Miniaudi/Nopyloku.

    submitted by /u/Nopyloku
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most Mr. KRABS "way/thing" you've ever done on RS to save gp?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    I'm curious maybe I can learn more ways of spending gp wisely/efficiently.

    submitted by /u/AidanWonka
    [link] [comments]

    160 tetracompasses Later SECOND Dragon mattock, whats your experience?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    1:05 Duo Nex (Post ECB Nerf)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Theory - Zau-Tak is basically Cthulhu

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    For those of you familiar with some of the recent events in RS involving the Ambassador, the Pirate questline, and some references in the elite dungeons, it is looking like one of our upcoming bosses may be Xau-Tak.

    This boss seems like a direct reference to the H.P. Lovecraft diety Cthulhu, for a few reasons I will list below:

    -The sailor from Mos L'harmless experiences the following: The crew of the Glory of Zaros were sent to investigate the region after hearing reports of the tsunami, and many of the crew headed underwater in search of treasure. An insane Gustaf Joannhes was the only member of the crew to return, alongside some treasure he found. Gustaf lost his left leg and right foot to some claws that "wouldn't let go", and the ship was apparently damaged by the same claws. This has a direct parallel to Call of Cthulhu where the sailor " Gustaf Johansen " is the one to find Cthulhu and does in fact return with an idol and with an air of madness.

    -The Ambassador bears deep connections to Eldritch lore including the crossbow he drops literally being named "Eldritch Crossbow". This is some pretty direct referencing. He also looks very much like an Elder Being of the mythos, and references his dark master many times during "The Black Stone" - also a name of a Lovecraftian tale written by Robert E. Howard.

    -Xau-Tak bears many connections and similarities to Cthulhu - including a connection with deep ocean and unknowns.

    - While attempting to reform the goddess Seren, the World Guardian may have fallen asleep to a story Coeden the ent was telling, and had a nightmare of an underwater city full of stone hands similar to those that attacked the Glory of Zaros. The nightmare of the underwater city is a possible reference to H.P. Lovecraft's The Call of Cthulhu where various characters dream of the underwater city R'lyeh.

    - The monsters which serve Xau-Tak and The Ambassador are thoroughly Lovecraftian, including Sea Horrors and most other enemies within the Shadow Reef.

    I think we can expect to see a Cthulhu-esque boss battle in the future, possibly with a madness/sanity mechanic. I may expand on this post if it gets any traction.

    submitted by /u/ZaijalOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    The White Dragon, Therragorn, in a Saradomin vs Zamorak world. RuneScape Art Community Monthly Prompt: Color Palette Challenge!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Got lucky at telos!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    inquisitor luck (im too excited that i missfreaking type)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Please reverse this left-click option to Take, don't need noted when I can bank all

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    What is a good range rotation for soloing NEX?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I have been struggling with Nex, not in terms of hp, but DPS, i have a SGB, but i honestly felt like i am going in there with an Oak shieldbow...
    My skills are maxed, i do not have access to T99 curses [Cannot afford them now].

    I can get through the Smoke/Shadow phase just fine, but i feel so slow, watching all these videos achieving a minute and half kills, or even 3 minute kills..
    Meanwhile, when i miraculously get through blood phase, taks me 8 mins to finish the kill.

    I know it's bad, but am trying the whole full manual bar thing, but i just lose track, and it is pretty confusing, since there's a global cool-down enforced, so i just can't get it right, i have to look everywhere on the screen... i tried putting basics on revo, and i'll just control the bleeds and threshold + ultimates.. that didn't really go well.
    I spent hours trying to learn how to solo Nex, but i just failed miserably.
    Also, i was wearing a melee helmet/boots, as to not get melee'd by Nex, accuracy was just horrible, although it's a t92 + overlords + superme aura, it was joke, missed like 2/5 hits on average, i switched to full range.... still missed a lot, but when i watch "SOLO NEX" videos, i can see that they're barely missing a shot..
    All in all, is there's a way to solo nex in 3-4 minutes using revolution?
    I am willing to learn, i watched a lot of guides about rotations but i did not really understand anything, or at-least in practice it just doesn't seem to work for me.

    submitted by /u/Bangex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment