• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    RuneScape My Girlfriend gave me this as an early birthday present

    RuneScape My Girlfriend gave me this as an early birthday present


    My Girlfriend gave me this as an early birthday present

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    poor archie

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Since pvp is pretty much dead in rs3, why not go through with the long ago mentioned reclaiming the wildy.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    I know a small portion of rs3 players still do pvp, but I personally dont think it is enough to justify such a big area. I am not saying taking pvp away totally, maybe make it so that a couple worlds are darkscape type worlds. I feel there is a lot of potential of interesting gameplay and lore to be had while adding in possible interesting training for skills.

    submitted by /u/DawnHater
    [link] [comments]

    This the most asinine implementation of any item in game.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Jagex, we just want competent and accessible support. If support aren't ignoring difficult questions, copy pasting stock answers they're totally guessing bullshit like this.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    3D printed Armadyl Godsword

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Repaired Arch Artifacts names should end in (Repaired) so I can search for them in my bank easier

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    When was this added? I had 100k oddments saved up.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Apparently this is what max efficiency looks like

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Loot from 137 ancient casket. No rare but 20m xp from tomes is pretty nice

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Slayer points doing well on the GE today

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    So this guy came here just to troll me. That's why we can't have nice things.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Some friends and I are experiencing this bug quite often as of late. Anyone else have this happen and find a way to fix it? Reloading client and/or adjusting graphics doesn't seem to affect it.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Dominion Tower Rant: Why are players who completed more quests punished with harder bosses?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    So I just had to spend a day in Dominion Tower completing all of the achievements to get Desert Elites finished and my biggest gripe is how you only need to finish 20 specific quest bosses in order to have access to the Tower.

    A player could therefore do 20 quests with an easy boss (think count draynor, nature spirit, jungle demon from MM) and cheese their way through climber mode with a T80 weapon. Since all of the bosses have little damage output and low health, I believe that climber mode could be farmed repeatedly for Dominion Factory even after all of the handicaps have been applied. I'm guessing that 500 boss kc and all journal pages would take roughly 5 hours with just 20 quests unlocked.

    On the contrary, as someone who has the quest cape, I'm assigned ridiculous bosses like Char (an absolute pain in the ass), Nomad (impossible with no prayer handicap), Pest Queen (slippery hands handicap makes me lose out on spec), the three monkeys etc etc

    As long as I have food/prayers available I can do these bosses no problem but once all handicaps have been applied it is impossible to continue due to all the unnecessary freezes. Therefore, I have to end climber mode and start back at Wave 1 climber mode. All in all, I think all journal pages/achievements took me about 10 hours.

    Other gripes with Dominion Tower:

    -Anticipation doesn't prevent freeze/stun handicaps

    -Adrenaline reset to 0 before each boss

    -Can't teleport out of boss arena so good luck escaping if you get stuck with Dagganoth mother 1/2 without a staff

    -Bombs have little to no damage output and are not worth using

    -Apep (boss from Diamonds in the Rough) is glitchy and takes multiple attacks until one lands

    There's more annoyances with DT but I don't want to make this post too long. Anyways sorry for the rant but this content is absolutely dreadful and needs to be tweaked/removed.

    submitted by /u/iamagoodcoder69
    [link] [comments]

    If RS3 getting player count back up would mean playing on these shitty unplayable servers, then i prefer the dieing game with 20k players online.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Finally got my new phone today and it can run rs!! I've played alot of osrs so I've gone with a hardcore ironman I wonder how far I get! My goal is for a quest Cape then I'll look into bossing on mobile as it seems difficult, cya in game :)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Hey guys it's 2030. I think it's time to stop making summoning creatures too big.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Not sure if it's intentional but great detail on this guy chillin in the shade!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Disruptive behaviour

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Remember how people got banned on Oldschool for killing the birds when people were woodcutting on Ape Atoll?

    Yet here we are, with people placing their cannons, mithril seeds (flowers) and lighting fires.

    submitted by /u/Throwtowardsme5555
    [link] [comments]

    Jagex shouldn't sell the ability to grief other players.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I don't know why this isn't obvious to people.

    If something you purchase gets nerfed so you can no longer grief other players, and you have an issue with that, then I couldn't care less. You don't matter to this game. Your money shouldn't be wanted because it makes others not want to put money into this game.

    It's sad that Jagex are too scared to piss off a group of players who only ruin the game experience. If they truly have no plans to introduce new MTX, then it's not like you lose out on potential sales by kicking them out of the game. Also, while you're at it, ban players who actively use things to grief under the rule labeled "Disruptive Gameplay". What's the point of having that rule if you don't actively enforce it?

    submitted by /u/ImRubic
    [link] [comments]

    This petty dude who crashed me at jadinkos lit fires in the area so I couldn't place my traps when I wouldn't hop

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Still hoping for that 100% grimoire page drop rate @ solak

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Also worth considering making the grim dis into pages so that it acts as a fail safe if there is ever an issue with pages again. More grims in the game = more pages used. Eventually it gets to the point where there's so many grims in the game the pages can't keep up. This it not meant to be the main source of pages but again, just a fail safe so pages/grim never fall under a specific value in mind.

    It likely just has to be done due to how much powercreep there is in the game. High damage being dealt = grim has more value and is becoming more mandatory as a pocket slot item.

    Goal should be to make grim cost 1-2, maybe 3mil hour to use. 4-6mil + is too high for the benefit.

    Just saying because ever since Ramen said on stream earlier this year that there is a 100% drop rate buff in the works it's been radio silence. Not sure how long it takes to do that or if he was waiting to see the impact group mode would have. Still think he should have done this earlier and not have waited.

    submitted by /u/ghfhfhhhfg9
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Osborne

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    It was strange to not see Osborne on the live stream discussing the first quarter of the year and Arch's release. I wonder what he has been up to?

    submitted by /u/blynxwiler91
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment