• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    RuneScape Jagex, can we fix the player Examine feature?

    RuneScape Jagex, can we fix the player Examine feature?


    Jagex, can we fix the player Examine feature?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    I see they made a NPC after my GF

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    33 seconds Ironluck BTW

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Request to ninjas to add these further retro overrides to Solomon/loyalty

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Really enjoying RS Mobile

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Finally some recognition from Jagex for all my hard work

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Could we get an indicator on the friends list to show people playing on mobile?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Today at wars retreat.... xD

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Runescape makes me feel okay..

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    As someone with hardly any friend and no social life, I don't know where I'd be without runescape. Not only is it a great game with hundreds of thousands of hours of content, but I've met some truely great friends on there.

    Somehow all of my insecurities and worries disappear on the game. The people I meet all have at least one common interest; the world of Gielenor.

    I'll never forget how good I felt when one of my good friends Greensman33 went out of his way when he knew I was only a few mil off getting a noxious staff and he spotted me 7m because he knew I'd been working so hard for it. I knew none of my real friends would do that for me..

    Some of my runescape friends I'd consider closer than my real friends.

    Anyway, where I'm going with this post is that runescape makes me feel.... okay. Often times I feel my faith in humanity is restored by some of the lovely people online. You never know who you'll meet and what stories they'll share. And that's why when I'm mining or smithing, training in ED3, or just hanging around the grand exchange, I always chat and listen to the other people playing. Each has an interesting life they lead, and I love making friends with them.

    Thank you runescape, you make me feel okay 😊

    submitted by /u/SarahsBlog311
    [link] [comments]

    There goes the rest of my ironmeme luck for the year...

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    First mobile boss kill!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I Feel Vaguely Threatened by This Animation Bug

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Not sure if mentioned before or popular opinion, but I absolutely love that we can choose in TH now

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Fred the Farmer's sheep must have the No Food traits...

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Oops...

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Fighting dinosaurs by moon light, drinking poison by daylight!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    A good stretch can improve mental health

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Jagex, on the topic of player model reworks. As reworking the entire player model is a time consuming project that you've openly delayed for over 5 years, it may be worth considering reworking just the head. Some rework is better than no rework. Consider this for the new players too.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    Bombs? You Want It?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Ironluck update - 2 inquisitor pieces in 33 secs and spear tip in under 4hours

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Porters appear as combination potions on mobile.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Girls on Instagram part 2

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Can we sort the "Your Crew" interface? It makes it much easier to work out what your current situation is.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    First Ever Duo Hardmode Vorago on Ceilings

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Please delete or remove aggression from these two Hobgoblins at Lava Wyrms

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    The two in question are shown in this pic, located at level 35-38 wilderness at lava strykes:

    https://puu.sh/FM3t3.jpg

    What happens is that these two assholes will continuously wander and always attack you if you're not in combat. The chat box messages, even with filters on, spams "I'm already under attack" and "You are already fighting something else" in an annoying red text because it isn't a multi-zone. Even after you kill them, it takes at least 10 seconds before you are able to inspect and attack a Lava wyrm. Even when you do attack a Lava wyrm, the hobgoblins patiently wait to attack you after the kill (as shown in the pic above). The most important problem with these two specific hobgoblins is that under certain conditions, if a Pker comes and attacks you while you have a hobgoblin attacking you, you are unable to retaliate, but the Pker still can attack. These two assholes just make killing the Lava wyrms in this area incredibly frustrating. Although I haven't killed many of the wyrms in the further northwest area, there are hobgoblins there as well, which probably give you the same issue. That area is also more risky due to being very close to a multi-zone.

    TL;DR: Hobgoblins are far more annoying to deal with than Pkers while trying to kill Lava wyrms because of their aggression and wander radius.

    submitted by /u/straw_star
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment