• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    RuneScape Flying Without Wings

    RuneScape Flying Without Wings


    Flying Without Wings

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I would love a little mobile icon next to my name, to let people know it’s going to take me at least 10 seconds to respond to them.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I heard you the first time...

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    The currency for switching relics cost money so people have to make awkward decisions and have to either commit to their activity to avoid regular switching, or have a sub optimal "set and forget" setup. This makes QOL relics like Always Adze and Pharm Ecology completely nonviable and useless.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    It’s been 6 months since release of Ranch Out of Time and slayer dinosaur eggs still don’t have a loot beam or chat box message.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Title. Eggs value are 3m-8m on GE and don't give any notification that they dropped.

    submitted by /u/Fpritt24
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a charge-all right click option on the pylons? I only ever dump all in, It's annoying to have to specify how many I have every time.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Please allow F2P players to change name using a bond

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    They used to be able to name change while remaining F2P by getting FunOrb membership, The (admittedly niche) F2P-only community in RS3 and OSRS are now unable to change their names ever since funorb got removed.

    Before you say "lol just get mems and dont play on mem servers", doing so will give you loyalty pts which is what's normally used for proving your acc is F2P-only.

    I know this is a minor issue that affects a very small part of the playerbase but it would be really nice for the F2P-only community.

    submitted by /u/renyzen
    [link] [comments]

    Jagex if ya so keen on selling MTX why not do this

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Instead of selling wannabe "good looking" fashions how about ya sell us say ability skin upgrades say sunshine how about you make a reskin like instead of "Sunshine" we get "Moonshine" and instead of Tsunami we can get lava wave and others idk just an example

    submitted by /u/Ironsamkoo
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Ahrim, very cool.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Idea for those YouTube video makers out there to help us noobs with combat (TL; DR)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    So, for context ... I'd consider myself an okay PvMer, and have worked my way up to Araxxor / Beastmaster - someone that can use a basic Revo setup, triggering threshold / ultimate / other abilities when necessary.

    While I'd consider myself to have semi-decent gear, and a fair grasp on combat, I popped on to Twitch to watch a streamer going through ED3, and their inventory completely threw me!

    I don't have upgraded abilities just yet, but they seemed to only have space in their inventory for 4-5 pieces of food, and had extra weapons / shields / potions / boosts / other items. I looked at it thinking (how can they go through it all with that low food)...

    I may have asked 2 questions before realising my knowledge was far less than most... "oh that, I have an off-hand switch with flanking for this ability, and this switch for bleeds with that ability" ... At this point, I was pretty lost.

    I'm thinking, if any YouTuber was willing / looking for guide ideas, having a guide to SwitchScape would be bloomin incredible!! (If someone has one please link cause I have looked with no luck).

    Also, and this may be cheeky, but having a guide that slowly brings you into using the items that would be amazing. By this, I mean I'm not gunna go from having 20 pieces of food to taking 3 with 17 switches, so knowing a suggested route to slowly bring switches into my combat would be super useful!

    Also, if you're happy to make long / in-depth guides, having a brief list of when things are useful (i.e if flanking is OP / useless at places)?

    If this guide came out, I'm sure it would be helping a huge number of amateur PvMers out there! 😇

    TL; DR - having a guide on what goes in to Combat "switchscape" would be so damn useful!

    submitted by /u/LordFlyMan
    [link] [comments]

    Could we get the ability to toggle Pylon announcements on/off? Possibly in Notification Messages

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Anyone else think the chatbox is too big during quest cutscenes?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I always end up making it smaller every time a cutscene plays. And I always have to do it again for every cutscene because it doesn't remember what I did.

    submitted by /u/themoredeviousduck
    [link] [comments]

    neat hat

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Someone told me Elder God Wars (GWD 3) is the next big update in development. Whats news has been revealed so far? What have Jagex said about the upcoming projects they are currently working on?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Month ahead.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Im not 100% why they stopped doing them, but I really miss the little article on their website of some cool things to expect in the coming month.. Was always the a highlight of my week reading the planned monthly updates..

    submitted by /u/Diablo_Unmasked
    [link] [comments]

    QBD Completed! 178 KC

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Jagex, please give this sign a five year veteran cape.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Telos P4 is causing macbooks to freeze

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Every p4 (without fail) at some point my laptop will freeze for 5-10s. Sometimes, but rarely, it'll crash the client but generally it'll unfreeze although odds of me being dead are high. This can happen multiple times within p4 but has never happened any other phases, or any other bosses. I have tried lowering my graphics settings and capping my fps neither of which solved the problem.

    This is very frustrating as it gives a very high chance of dying every p4 as the timing is random. I have talked with a few other macbook users and they have the same issue.

    Has anyone else encountered this or been able to fix it? Thanks

    submitted by /u/PupRS
    [link] [comments]

    I think this sub would appreciate this:

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Can we get an option to auto summon/dismiss pets when entering/leaving no-pet areas?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    I think it is fun having a pet by my side, but it can become tedious having to manually dismiss and summon the pet when entering no-pet areas. Making this an automatic action would be nice.

    The same could be done for when you have a pet summoned, and want to summon a familiar.

    submitted by /u/TheShieldman
    [link] [comments]

    TIL They made legacy icons for Arch

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment