• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    RuneScape Finishing my Masterwork was one of my favorite achievements in this game. I liked the design so much I decided to make this 3D print!

    RuneScape Finishing my Masterwork was one of my favorite achievements in this game. I liked the design so much I decided to make this 3D print!


    Finishing my Masterwork was one of my favorite achievements in this game. I liked the design so much I decided to make this 3D print!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    i dont think i should be able to bank from where i'm standing

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    steady...steady...

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    3 Years later and still Coming soon...

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    This is my loot from 109 to 120 defense. Most of my grind was during dxp. A big thank you to all the players that helped me during this journey. I'm gonna take a breack with this place now ��

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    2000 IOS Beta slots available tomorrow, good luck guys!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    An actual solution to the inquisitors staff ironman problem

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    First off, usually I'm against catering to ironman but this is a little extreme as it's reasonable to expect IM to be 200m archaeology and not have the spear and the staff.

    At this point it is impossible for jagex to track how many of each pieces people have gotten because they weren't tracking it on release, so the order thing doesn't work and for the mainscape economy would permanently fix one of the staff pieces as more important. And we should direct our attention somewhere else.

    Additionally it leads to considerably more imbalanced prices (see: eldritch 290-330-460).

    Now I've seen the suggestion of paying 50m to swap a piece.. but that doesnt feel themed and is just there for a penalty. So I have two proposals

    1. Can swap with soran at the cost of 500 pylon batteries. This would be a 1:1 swap. The 500 pylon batteries represents a costs of ~250k xp and requires engaging with the Zaros content to get. You could increase this if you think it's too low.

    2. Can swap with soran for 2:1 with no extra cost, this maxes out at a total of 5 pieces if you got 5 of the same (1/243 people), while the vast majority of people will get it done in 4 pieces. The iron man penalty here is having to gather 4 pieces.

    I think both of these solutions help out ironman in a reasonable way without negatively impacting mainscape, which is an unfortunate side effect of changes made to IM mode.


    This is completely separate from the original post but I think part of what makes inquisitors so good is that because the mage weapon was last bosses who they didnt want to give it to they just made them melee bosses and that made it work too many places.

    Realisticslly you can claw back some of those that are hybrid bosses. Solak is a ranged boss, Nex/AOD is a mage boss. Telos P3/P5 are now mage bosses and right there the demand for the item is low

    submitted by /u/WasV3
    [link] [comments]

    Kal'gerion Demon Party at World 2

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Any news on the Max Guild qol rework?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    A while ago there was a forum thread and reddit post to put good suggestions in towards the max guild, especially with pvm hub becoming a thing.

    Is this thing still in the works or scrapped completely?

    submitted by /u/mastercamo123
    [link] [comments]

    2700/2800 total level worlds

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    With archeology being out and the total level of true max being 2898 and regular max being 2772. Can we hope to see the highest total level worlds to be bumped up to 2700 and/or even 2800?

    submitted by /u/BOOM0hp
    [link] [comments]

    One thing that bothers me

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    There's a Cook in the Blue Moon Inn. He's clearly actively working the range. He even sells you food...

    Yet... The only thing he sells is an uncooked cabbage. The only thing the Cook sells you is uncooked.

    This has bothered me for years since I've discovered this, and I can't help but wonder what he's actually cooking if all he sells is raw cabbage.

    submitted by /u/LordDonutSteel
    [link] [comments]

    I guess he didn't fit into their crew as well as he'd hoped :/

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    5 seconds apart

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Returning player - the new interface is absolutely horrible

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    I created a new ironman character today after not playing for 5 years or so. I like everything, especially the new mining and smithing looks very good.

    But holy shit, the UI is all over the place. This is how new players are greeted with the game, unbelievable.

    I know it is customizeable, that is great. But not for new players. New players are overwhelmed and greeted with a very messy UI. They have zero knowledge on how to customize or why they should do that or even if that is an option. I genuilly don't mean to bash rs3 like those on osrs, I just wanna give feedback..

    Just some of my annoyences:

    • The UI is all over the place. Literally. Your inventory is on the bottom right, your drops are on the top left?
    • Every task you complete there are 5 different popups. There is a floating task completion, there are fireworks, there is something happening in the paths UI in the top left, there are big yellow numbers indicating where to click, ...
    • you have to follow the tutorial by clicking on a yellow OK button 10 times. If you misclick once, you have to do the entire thing again. The yellow button moves every time
    • The paths are cut off in the top left corner so you don't see the entire number. I have an ultrawide monitor so there is plenty of space, but I have to use a slider to show the full number.
    • Almost everything is hidden under sliders, tabs, ... Just looking at the skills, you have to use tabs and a mini UI to see the different skills
    • The UI changes all the time just by clicking stuff. This is extremely infuriating. Clicking the prayer tab opens another tab in the above picture, same with summoning, shifting the other UI to other places. Hovering over the different icons on the menu bar open yets another menu, overlapping with the icons that are there. Hovering over the adventure tabs opens a quest button that literally has a quest button next to it. Super confusing
    • During the first fights against the trolls and chickens, I had buffs appearing IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SCREEN out of nowhere. They stayed there a while before going away.
    • It is so hard to find something. I had a daily tasks path selected, and I had to search over 5 minutes to find out where the daily tasks are located. Clicking the path UI doesn't even open it
    • Every UI has buttons and sliders and checkboxes. I know you guys like choices and stuff but holy crap, tone down all the buttons in the UI. Just look at the paths bottom bar
    • You cannot turn on legacy interface (which is soo much clearer) while in the burthope tutorial
    • The upgrade to members button is always floating, same with the double xp weekend. It just makes the game look so cheap
    • Clicking on some icons on the menu bar doesn't open anything if it is already opened somewhere on the screen. I know this makes sense but it still feels like bad UI when you can click icons, that are already open and nothing changes.
    • I don't understand the menu bar. I see stats, quest points, inventory and equipment, and I have the same 4 buttons 5 centimeters higher

    What I mean to say is that it is extremely unfortunate. I love runescape, and I am so happy to come back. But believe me that this first UI experience is horrible. I truly think many people will be turned off in the first 5 minutes of their gameplay because of the UI. I hope jagex improves this. Personally, I think legacy UI is 10 times better.

    They remade the entire tutorial, and I see a lot of talk about the importance of new players, but I see nobody complaining about the UI.

    submitted by /u/TrickyElephant
    [link] [comments]

    Just got 14 day membership from twitch prime. What're the first things I should do?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    I've gotten into this game on and off again, but my biggest obstacle was that I couldn't spend money and couldn't be bothered to grind F2P for a bond. I know that as a member getting money is a lot easier, though.

    I'm on a really fresh account, my highest skill is 50 crafting. My combat skills are all around 30, except my range is only around 10 and my magic is 40. I have around 40 mining, cooking, and smithing, and all my other non-member skills are around 30.

    What're the first things I should do? My ideal goal is to make enough money to buy a bond before the 14 days are up. Is that possible? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Chick-inn
    [link] [comments]

    How often does brazzers receive woody instead of giving woody?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I painted my plain phone case so now has some runes

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Can we get the ability to see if a potion reservoir is active or not?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Currently doing KBD for the log at the moment and the potion reservior seems to randomly turn off (banking, leaving instance, lobbying.. IDK) and the only way to tell if the potion reservoir is active is to let your potion tick down to 15s left OR toggle the reservoir on/off which wastes a dose.

    Could there be an option to see the status of the reservoir, either by examine or another right click option.

    submitted by /u/WasV3
    [link] [comments]

    Add More Uses For Timeworn/Vintage Components

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    There's a huge discrepancy in the usage of Ancient components.

    Historic/Classic components are used in the creation of all Ancient Inventions, meanwhile Vintage/Timeworn components are only used in small quantities for the creation of two one-time relics.

    While Historic/Classic components are given in larger quantities, they're also used in 10x - 50x the amount per device.

    All Ancient components can be used for desirable perk combinations, but this is only required once per piece of equipment you want the perk installed on.

    While at first this seemed alright as Vintage and Timeworn components are given in small quantities, at higher levels they give up to 4x the amount. Can we have some additional uses for them?

    New Devices:

    (Simplified) Kinetic Dynamo

    Originally scrapped due to technical issues, but I think there's a much simpler way to implement it.

    Creation: Unlocked with Ancient Blueprint scraps, then created with components and metal boots.

    Use: Equipped in the pocket slot. Generates X% charge while running (same conditions as Silverhawk), then at 100% explodes and adds X divine charge to your pack.

    This is in contrast to generating a number of Divine Charges, which would greatly de-value them. Because the Dynamo adds charges directly to your pack, it keeps creating Divine Charges useful for trading to those who don't use Dynamos or recharging your Invention Machines.

    Bowstringer Box

    Creation: Requires 1000 noted Bowstrings to create.

    Use: Equipped in the quiver slot. While fletching, you can directly use Bowstrings from the box to string unstrung bows in your inventory. This lets you string bows in batches of 28 rather than 14.

    Once the Bowstringer Box is empty, it breaks to dust. However you can combine Bowstringer Boxes together for up to 10,000 including partially used ones.

    Upgrades: Unlike Inquisitor Staff or Spear of Annihilation, the artefact is far easier to obtain. However they require a pre-existing item of similar tier in creation.

    Doru Throwing Spear

    Based on the artefacts description being a throwing weapon.

    Creation: 5 x Restored Doru Spear, large quantity of Vintage/Timeworn components, any Ascension Crossbow or Blightbound Crossbow.

    Use: Main-hand Throwing Spear with infinite ammo (much like Shadow Glaives), being T90/92 depending on the crossbow used. Has a passive effect where it has +0.5% accuracy and critical damage for every tile between you and the enemy, up to 3%. Because its a spear, it works at Corporeal Beast.

    Aetherium Guardian's Shield (Melee/Ranged/Magic):

    Creation: 5 x Restored Night Guards Shield, any augmented T90 shield, large quantity of Timeworn components, and Armadylian Achaeology materials.

    Use: Creates a T92 shield of the combat style of shield used, with the passive effect Overclocked

    Hellflame Katar (Melee/Ranged/Magic):

    Based on Katars description of being both offensive and defensive.

    Creation: 5 x Hellfire Katar, any augmented T90 Defender, large quantity of Vintage components, and Zamorakian Archaeology materials.

    Use: Creates a T92 Defender of the combat style of defender used, with the passive effect Overclocked

    When either of these shields/defenders are created, it keeps any item XP and gizmos installed on the T90 shield/defender used. The passive effect Overclocked allows 2 gizmos to be installed rather than 1, allowing for extra shield swap perks such as Bulwark.

    submitted by /u/KoneheadLarry
    [link] [comments]

    Took me til lvl 118 to figure out you can enter the Praetorium War Table from the north side

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    How do I use magic?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    So I have a wand, magic book, magic clothing, but when I try to cast magic, it says I have to select a spell from the magic book. I have the magic spells on my action bar and I've tried clicking spells and clicking enemies but no luck. I'm new to the game so I'm finding a lot of things out as I go along. Let me know if you need more information to help me with this problem.

    submitted by /u/Songlore
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently its not just us that are suffering

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Wanting the communities opinion

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    As a small streamer I've been curious about what content that you guys like to watch ? What makes your little hearts go PogChamp 😂

    submitted by /u/Ryan1555
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment