• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    RuneScape Game Update: Archaeology & Secrets in the Stars - Monday Feedback

    RuneScape Game Update: Archaeology & Secrets in the Stars - Monday Feedback


    Game Update: Archaeology & Secrets in the Stars - Monday Feedback

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Patch Notes - 18/03

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    New Mouse Over Highlighting

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Archaeology - Explore long lost and forgotten cities!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    I love the mods of this game.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    My account is 14 years old and when I was younger I used a bot for combat cause I'm more of a skiller. I got caught, completely my fault and I deserved it. Well I've been playing more lately on a new account and decided to try and appeal the ban. Today I woke up to an email from one of the mods saying they believed that over time people change and decided to take a leap of faith unbanning my account. I'm so happy cause it has all my old stuff on it and one of my friends that passed away is still on the friends list. Thank you Mods of runescape you've returned my childhood.

    submitted by /u/Nixeria
    [link] [comments]

    3D Printing - With all the printing related posts recently I thought I would share my collection of Runescape3 models! I plan to add more to this collection over time, would love to see some of these painted! (Link also in comments).

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    After many 1x uncut diamonds, stone spirits, and three vecna skulls (including two in the same day) I finally got it.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Meg's going to use the Corona Virus as her escape plan if she gets caught burglarising Varrock castle!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Why will Jagex release yak track at the same time with a major update again? Didn't they say that they will not do it again as it overflow players with content? Last yak track got released with other 2 contents and it was a bit too much. What do you think?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Stuck!! How do I fix this?? It won’t load

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Client not loading

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Anyone else having problems with client not loading?

    submitted by /u/Sayonee99
    [link] [comments]

    Make First Age coins buyable from a shop

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    okay so we know max cash is an issue being limited at 2147m and a fair amount of us want 'platinum coins' or something along those lines, so how about make it first age coins? make them buyable from a store for 1m gp as they already have a 1m high alch value and make them tradeable to players with the wealth value of 1m. problem solved.

    submitted by /u/iputtheflexinreflex
    [link] [comments]

    Me not letting the virus affect my daily life.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Anyone having problems?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I have been having problems on my desktop for the past few days and now mobile says game client needs updated but when I check the store it's up to date. I uninstalled on both and redownload but still having issues.

    submitted by /u/gsxr_squirrel
    [link] [comments]

    Jagex, do you have any plans to fix stone spirits?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    As you may (or may not) have intended, stone spirits continue to be undervalued spam that gums up the RDT. We can all agree its not something we appreciate in its current state. Are there any plans to do something about this?

    submitted by /u/DatShokotan
    [link] [comments]

    Allow us to make X unfinished smithing items

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    The delay to queue up a full inv of items is annoying and gets a lot worse when there are too many people around and the world starts lagging

    submitted by /u/Merdapura
    [link] [comments]

    Big game hunter Toggle. potentially for colorblind.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    When big game hunter was bugged we got a very nice timer that would count to 14. Would it be possible to have this back as a toggle potentially as personally it felt much better than the colored circles. it was accurate and easy to manage. also for the more color blind it was easier to see

    submitted by /u/jz_wiz
    [link] [comments]

    imma throw this chili potato son!!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    [Ninja fix request] can we get potion adrenaline timer reset if we die?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Everytime i die the adrenaline timer never get reset, so therefore starting new instance would slow me down by minute. I'm not trying to sound like a freak, but it is kinda annoying how you just died, but still have to wait for 1 minute for adrenaline effect to worn out before drinking a adrenaline pot in new instance.

    I know it might not be a big problem, but i find this a bit annoying, and pointless.

    submitted by /u/Danielufo10
    [link] [comments]

    Replace low level stone spirits with Onyx Dust

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    A lot of boss drop tables, RDT and some high level slayer creatures still drop rune stone spirits or below. Why not replace them with equal Onyx dust to however many was the old value of pre-2019 Rune bars. Onyx dust is a far better item sink than Stone spirits. Not suggesting everything out here should get stone spirit replacements but high level bosses should DEFINITELY.

    submitted by /u/joey9671
    [link] [comments]

    Choose to make improved yield for Primal Extract

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    As an Ironman, primal pulp is actually a decent way to get xp, but I just got 102 herb last night. I now only get half as much afk for twice the vials. I will already have too much of this stuff as is, I rather more xp per vial than instead of having 500k of this stuff, having close to 2 million primal extract. It seems to be a small fix overall, but maybe it's meant to be a way of nerfing it.

    submitted by /u/Yet2Die
    [link] [comments]

    All those wasted effigies

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Big game hunter detection zone

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Yesterday I've decided to give big game hunter a try for the first time, I really enjoyed it and there was a timer with the detection zone... Iwent back for some more bgh today and the detection zone timer is gone, is there a setting that enables this or is it only active for the first day?

    submitted by /u/HcimAgu
    [link] [comments]

    Stay healthy this St. Patrick's Day!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    My client has been having issues, speedtests are fine takes about 5 mins to load

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment