• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    RuneScape Finally finished painting my 3D printed PC

    RuneScape Finally finished painting my 3D printed PC


    Finally finished painting my 3D printed PC

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    ED1: Loot from pethunt

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Loading Application Resources?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    My client started getting stuck at about 20% completion while "Loading Application Resources", and doesn't seem to be able to progress further. It was working fine earlier today.

    I've tried unplugging my second monitor, restarting, clearing my cache, and switching to compatibility mode, but nothing seems to be working.

    Any one else run into this problem/know how to fix it?

    EDIT: Seems to work normally for me now - not sure what changed on their backend.

    submitted by /u/redpox
    [link] [comments]

    Can we add ROoT added to Max Guild skill portals?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    me.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Loot from 256 KK solos

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Jagex, something is going on with the launcher, and it NEEDS to be fixed before Archaeology comes out.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Frequenters of this subreddit might have noticed something in the last week or two. Lots of people are struggling with the game cache. I made a post a couple of days ago, about how the cache refuses to download for my friend. After that, I've seen an increasing amount of these posts.

    Posted today.

    Posted just hours earlier.

    Posted yesterday.

    Also posted yesterday.

    There's always been problems with the client, but something has been up lately. Either there's something wrong with the client itself, or Jagex's download servers. This is a problem that needs attention and fixing, as it's annoying to old players returning, new players, and people just trying to re-install the game.

    You really shouldn't have to search through pages and pages and pages of tech support, various fixes, people's suggestions for fixing it - just to make the game run properly. Any of the usual fixes on the support page didn't even work for this problem. It needs a fix, as soon as possible.

    For those struggling with this problem and requiring a quick fix, the only way me and my friend found to fix this, was for me to send him my already downloaded cache.

    submitted by /u/Keve321
    [link] [comments]

    Yann and the entire RuneScape soundtrack was pulled from YouTube

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    NXT Client won't load past "Loading application resources" (I don't have a second monitor)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    As the title says, I've tried rebooting my computer so far but it hasn't worked, googling it was fruitless as the solutions involved people who have 2 monitors, which I do not. (I'm on a laptop), does anyone know what I should do? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/GloryToAtom
    [link] [comments]

    These "Jagex give us this or that because of quarantine" posts need to stop.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Lets not lie to each other; no Runescape player is actually affected by quarantine because none of y'all ever leave your basements anyway.

    Please don't hurt me it's a joke

    submitted by /u/x2o55ironman
    [link] [comments]

    anyone else seein this never ending load screen?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Stuck at "Loading Application Resources" on client start up

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    As stated in the title my client will not load. I have re-installed and cleared my cache. After re-install it worked once then i went out for a bit and when i got back it wouldn't load again. I am on a mac and anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DeweyDonger
    [link] [comments]

    I guess I won't be training Divination on my iron anymore

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Could we get an option to hold a Scythe 2h like this?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Issues Launching RS3 Client

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Anyone else having trouble running the RS3 client? Not everyone is because I see some friendsamine who are on RS3 worlds ATM. OSRS is running just fine.

    Issue: When loading application resources, the bar only get like 1/4 filled before just stopping and... staying there.

    submitted by /u/guthixguthix502
    [link] [comments]

    Did a Dark Beast grind for my Sirenic Set!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    PSA: Login/download problems

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    If you're having trouble logging in or downloading the client, there appears to be some sort of US-based outage affecting a number of websites and Internet services. If you have a VPN, set it to a UK-based server and it should run fine.

    submitted by /u/Scuttlebug-Jamboree-
    [link] [comments]

    Just found such a cool hoodie and thought it was worth sharing here!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Loading Applications Error - Connect Your VPN to UK Host

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    For those of you having issues loading Runescape and you have the ability to use a VPN. Connect it to a UK network in order to redownload the client if you deleted it. Or if you are getting stuck on loading applications this will fix the issue for the time being it seems.

    For those that don't have a VPN, I'm currently using Express VPN which has a 30-day money-back guarantee. So if you're looking for a solution I can highly recommend them as an option.

    Edit: Tunnelbear seems to be working for some thanks to caddph for suggesting it as a free alternative

    Also thanks for the Pi Award :)

    submitted by /u/jppins
    [link] [comments]

    Runescape client not working?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Runescape client not working?

    The last I logged into runescape was about 6 hours ago or so. I tried logging in recently and the NXT client would freeze about 1/5th of the way on the "loading applocation resources." I tried clearing cache and even restarting my PC, but it kept locking up in the same place. I decided to uninstall and reinstall the app, but now even going through the website, once I click the install for Windows, the download just locks up and freezes. Has anybody else had a similar issue or is there any way for me to fix this?

    This is where the game froze up on me

    https://preview.redd.it/0bn0wce86wm41.png?width=690&format=png&auto=webp&s=0b0b8ea3837974a0c238feaafee4602dab73a286

    submitted by /u/pocorey
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having problems with RS3?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Today I just decided to rejoin the RS community after an extended break. The launcher got stuck for several hours after several attempts, so I finally decided to uninstall and reinstall. Now I can't even install the client from browser. Am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/SonicFuckedMyWife
    [link] [comments]

    So my day's going pretty well... how's yours?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Can't play RS3

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    My client was stucked at "Loading application resources" so my first attemp was to reinstall the client but now i can't even download it because the site is stucked too

    submitted by /u/Bolo_de_Limao
    [link] [comments]

    Not going to lie if the Diamond Dozen promo replaced Treasure Hunter, I'd be okay with that

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    don't mistake me, i still find treasure hunter manipulative and shady but, if i had to pick a lesser of two evils, i think i'd be okay with this promo sentencing alice to the abyss for eternity. Heck, that'd even be a pretty good idea for a quest even, let us pick if we want to do what can do to Yelps in mighty falls to alice from TH after forever replacing her with this promo, maybe give that one promo genie a new job eh?

    submitted by /u/dark1859
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment