• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    RuneScape The way Mod Ash responds to every single tweet makes me Envious of OSRS since we don't have that 1 guy who will respond to common game questions or even suggestions on that platform.

    RuneScape The way Mod Ash responds to every single tweet makes me Envious of OSRS since we don't have that 1 guy who will respond to common game questions or even suggestions on that platform.


    The way Mod Ash responds to every single tweet makes me Envious of OSRS since we don't have that 1 guy who will respond to common game questions or even suggestions on that platform.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    So many suggestions players make will actually go into the live game or small bugs will be fixed due to this.

    It's pretty crazy tbh to see that sort of dedication

    submitted by /u/Certified_Lawyer
    [link] [comments]

    This has been a thing for a while

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    My "Log on once a day and use my free keys" RS3 account

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    F

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Windows Users Are Experiencing Freezing Clients. Mac Users No Longer Achieve More Than 30fps. Linux Users Can’t Even Install Their NXT Client.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    🦀 $11 🦀

    submitted by /u/Sirenic_P1
    [link] [comments]

    What Are The Plans For The Final Menaphos Quest? The One After 'Phite Club

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I tried looking around and couldn't find much on the reddit or wiki. The only thing I found was the survey results for the final Menaphos quest, which this is.

    I remember that they've said, I think it was a Twitch stream, that in the last quest they plan to have you defeat Amascut for good and that in doing so you would work with all the Slayer Masters and finally become a Slayer Master yourself.

    Doing so would unlock a D&D where you manage new slayers and send them on assignments. I'm assuming that because of this they plan to release it after the Managing Miscellania planned update.

    If anyone knows something, especially a J-Mod, it would be nice to know. I'll even add it to the wiki if it's anything for sure planned in the upcoming updates section.

    submitted by /u/DarthLizardWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Day 4 of the event: Have infiltrated Crafters Guild and prepared to dispose of and replace the Master Craftsman. They suspect nothing.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Look who I found in my chinchompa pen this morning

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Rushing to max at work while corona time keeps the customers out!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Noxious weapons spec buff tweet from 2016, any update on this?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Tweet in question: https://twitter.com/JagexPi/status/697826132578734081

    Title says it all, any updates on this tweet? Seeing as the SGB got a spec buff.

    submitted by /u/ThomasCMH2
    [link] [comments]

    Even though I have all 4 pieces in my inventory, I keep getting this error message. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    things take literally ten minutes to load. Any fixes?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Sick bank bro!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Probably unintentional - but I thought it was good that the flag that replaced the Combat Academy flag is the Battle of Lumby Saradomin camp flag #recycled.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Ritual of the Mahjarrat Voiceover! (Fanmade) (Read Comment)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I don't think this is right

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I don't think this is right

    some how managed to get the gnome bank to float

    https://i.redd.it/tihzzt3v4pm41.gif

    submitted by /u/SpidermashTwitch
    [link] [comments]

    I can't wait to play this cool minigame currently on the minigame spotlight.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    New pc, yet runescape is unplayable

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    So, i got new pc, all on ultra details (tried min detail too) but same thing, runescape just loads again and again when i teleport or open bank, all icons, everything, cache seems to dl at funny rates of 200bytes/second up to 50kb/second, it will take ages to get that cache to 5+gb...

    got ryzen 7 3800x, 16gb ram, rx5700xt graphics, provider dl speed of 12mb/s and upload like 3mb/s

    Any solutions? Thx

    submitted by /u/iAmNotRsWiki
    [link] [comments]

    I'm back! After over 10 years I'm back and in need of help!!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Hi guys! Unfortunately I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease a few years ago and it's left me having to be indoors so I decided to dust off all my old games and RuneScape popped up alongside all the memories of joy it brought.

    But what I'm witnessing is crazy I feel like a time traveller, the graphics, the combat all these new words auras.

    Let's just say I was overwhelmed to say the least.

    My name is sajjjkhan on RuneScape and I made a new account currently sitting at lvl 58 with few quests and just under a million gp and was hoping for any advice and tips people have in picking up the game again and any tips to ensure I don't make silly mistakes. It would be much appreciated!!

    P.s to any fellow gamers suffering from Crohn's or anything of that nature don't hesitate to get in touch

    submitted by /u/sajjjkhann
    [link] [comments]

    "My Math Level is: 1"

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    99 dungeoneering without playing the game?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    the title says it all. Some how my account has 99 dungeoneering. I quit the game and my memebership ended in july of 2019 and i just recently got back.... i had 81 dungeoneering. but apprently in august of the month i had no memebership i got 13million xp...... what..... is this a bug? none of my items were missing and no other skill was trained even remotely. sometiems you get attack xp in dung or whatever. i just got 13m xp in dung. thats IT. any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Oppsliamain
    [link] [comments]

    the world wakes quest puzzle bug

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    sooo trying to do the world wakes quest and im at the part where i have to do the puzzle in front of death but everytime i click the control panel to do the puzzle, it doesn't prompt the screen to actually solve the puzzle. just brings up the bar describing the tiles with the X button and freezes my screen. i can click out of it but can't solve it

    what should i doooo i need the abilities :(

    • figured it out. im on a pos mac so it doesnt load. had to finish it through mobile

    submitted by /u/SwiftReaper
    [link] [comments]

    What should a new player do to get into the game

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    My girlfriend finally gave in and said she'll try RuneScape. What's the best strategy to get her interested in the game long term.

    submitted by /u/MrZilldud
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment