• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    RuneScape What happened with these type of reminder posts? Free in store for members this month.

    RuneScape What happened with these type of reminder posts? Free in store for members this month.


    What happened with these type of reminder posts? Free in store for members this month.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    This annoys me more than it should

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Day #3: Varrock in Minecraft

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Interesting projection at this concert looks strangely familiar...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:20 PM PST

    Can we please have a confirm option when saving presets

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Title, I've over ridden my nex preset one too many times

    submitted by /u/B0NDYRS
    [link] [comments]

    2:59 Araxxor (Middle | Path 2)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    This is pretty neat. How can I do it?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Anachronia Totem Teleports

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Instead of having the option to teleport only to the Totem of the Abyss, I suggest a rework:

    Allow teleports to any of the three built totems around Anachronia regardless of type by having a menu pop-up asking which totem to teleport to.

    Rework Totem of the Abyss so it can uniquely be teleported to Ranch out of Time by adding a fourth totem to be built on the Root island and only the Abyss totem can be placed there.

    The Anachronia Teleport menu will be greyed out if you haven't unlocked or placed a totem.

    submitted by /u/Hollowbound
    [link] [comments]

    Was afking abby demons while doing wedding planning with my fiancee, looks like she's getting a new ring!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Every login I get this message about unclaimed 2018 Premier - I cannot enter to claim. Can I claim or make message stop at all?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Any old Runeshark videos saved?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Some of you may know that former runescape youtubers Runeshark privated all their videos. I understand why they did this as they don't want anything they said in the past to jeopardize their careers.

    I was wondering if anyone saved or downloaded any of their old vids (especially the podcasts) as even today I would have a lot of fun rewatching them. This would be for personal use only and not for redistribution. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/banterray
    [link] [comments]

    Graphically updated Imp (top right)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:03 AM PST

    I do commissioned art in my spare time, got commissioned for Runescape. This is the first of 4. Acrylic on a 6x6 canvas. (1/4) (OC)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:02 AM PST

    Our pre-event Clan Clue Log - event will be streamed at 20:00 game time

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Featuring my faithful companion Lionel

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Died while teleporting to War's Retreat - working as intended?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Had no food left and 2k health.
    Click on War's Retreat teleport and while casting it i was still getting damaged.
    Then once i appeared at War's Retreat i just insta died with 0 health.

    That's the way the teleport is supposed to work?

    I've got my max guild cape equipped, but of course wanted to save time by teleporting to War's retreat straight away. Not to do a 2 stop teleport by going max guild first.

    submitted by /u/Lithium-ania
    [link] [comments]

    Only helping Pauline for the memes

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Returning player help

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    I have been thinking about returning to RS3 for awhile now. Haven't had much motivation on OSRS lately and need a change if pace. My main is on both games so it is still a member (Grandfathered at 7 a month btw). My stats are decent enough and am still apart of a relatively active guild for RS3. https://imgur.com/a/ELRX14I for my stats. What should I be doing?

    submitted by /u/Repressed_Meme
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to that one dude in shitty raid teams who survives and kills last 50k of bm

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Impossible to do Medium task of Daemonheim

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:13 PM PST

    I am trying to do the medium task of daemonheim, that need to make a portent of passage V or higher and use on a door.

    The fact is that i have the full outfit, and is very hard to find a door that is 103+.

    I am thinking that i could do a hard floor to make it, but I dont know anyone to do...

    Could somebody help me??

    submitted by /u/mauriceta
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s talk DPS, with the changes RS3 has made lately.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:07 PM PST

    • Melee is still dps god tier we know.

    • But with out 4taa what's the better dps mage or range?

    • if you can please include why the given style is better, like if you say range is it t92 2h xbow spec and ruby bolts or is mage with g staff ?

    • thank you all for your time and I hope this sparks some good conversation.

    I like range but 90% of people I see bossing or pvm is mage.

    submitted by /u/Swtcody
    [link] [comments]

    What is this?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:15 PM PST

    What is this?

    So trying to complete this miniquest and I get a drop I need, then I go to stand on the tile it's on and it wont let me pick it up. Never seen this before?

    Could someone explain why it won't let me pick it up?

    https://preview.redd.it/fumo6aqx4le41.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=1db11cb39798baee2ce880dfae3e8d0adbd9273e

    Cheers

    EDIT: Right after this image, I got the same drop again on a different tile and it let me pick it up so this left arm is glitched and hasn't despawned after 5 minutes. Weird.

    submitted by /u/Bobyauncle5100
    [link] [comments]

    When you go to check your monthly oyster, and realize that last month you only checked it and forgot to fill it back up with dank weeds...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:01 AM PST

    No dyes for me, bois. This guy is a dummy.

    submitted by /u/ZoxinTV
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have the "Panic in the haunted woods" hard clue step fixed so that we can talk to uri after killing him without having to wait for him to respond if he's outside of the "heart" of the haunted woods? Or be able to respawn him by doing the emote again?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment