• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    RuneScape Silly Question Sunday - 09 February

    RuneScape Silly Question Sunday - 09 February


    Silly Question Sunday - 09 February

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Silly Question Sunday is a bi-weekly thread in which you can ask your RuneScape-related silly questions:

    • "Newb" questions from new players
    • Questions from returning players
    • Silly or nonsensical questions
    • Questions you feel stupid asking elsewhere

    Of course, a question thread wouldn't make much sense without answers, so please help out with any answers that you have!

    Past Silly Question Sunday threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Total loot from 10.5k Elites 7000 Hards and 3770 Masters. All stacked.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Total loot from 10.5k Elites 7000 Hards and 3770 Masters. All stacked.

    All this loot is from mass clue openings that i did this past year, but i never got around to posting it on reddit. I started this journey June 14th 2019. That means it took me close to 8 months to obtain and solve all these caskets. All the "total" values are very close estimates and it also includes the general loot. The end goal is to complete all the clue logs except for Master log because that's literally impossible :D Also shout out to KOLONY for editing these screenshots.

    Total Loot.

    Some fun facts. My biggest dry streaks are 1,734 Masters/ 1,230 Elites/ 1,856 Hards.

    I've had 1 b2b dye. (ice>barrows) I've had 1 dye from a OSH proc (barrows dye).

    All Clue Logs

    These fortunate comps are from dissing all the forts i got from the 10.5k elites.

    My current fortunate components.

    General tab is from 10.5k elites and 3770 Masters. Most of the stuff from 7k hards was sold (i regret it now).

    General Tab.

    submitted by /u/YustRs
    [link] [comments]

    Modern Day Agility Training

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Character not facing opponents - persisting all day through multiple client restarts

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:05 AM PST

    My reaction to Do No Evil quest:

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:02 AM PST

    John Wick RuneScape Themed Poster. (Fanart)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Lamby, no!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:42 AM PST

    This is the first time I've ever received this message and I'm actually kind of a little offended lol like sorry I don't have friends to go outside with

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Could we just get a permanent beta server for all major skill/exp rate updates from here on out?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Look I don't want to accuse anyone at jagex of not testing things, but, I don't think they're being tested anywhere near enough currently. And, given how busy most of the jmods tend to get it seems, can we just from here on out allow beta testing of any major updates to xp or new 120s? I really do feel the quality of these updates will greatly increase if we as a community can test it out before it releases.

    submitted by /u/dark1859
    [link] [comments]

    Seems about right

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    When people said they wanted more ways to earn Treasure Hunter rewards in-game without using keys, I don't think this is what they had in mind.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Met the legend Mod Shogun, kind enough to pose for a photo between bands ��

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:02 PM PST

    B2B boss pets under 14 minutes apart

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

    The newest addition to the revenant family, Revenant Monkey.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:29 AM PST

    At last I have found the sacred bush after 10 years of playing.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Cheers mr War

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Was afk and missed champ scroll, got it again 13mins later

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:22 AM PST

    BE CAREFUL - There is a fake ad going around on facebook prompting users to log in on a fake runescape website.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    About to create a new account

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:51 PM PST

    After 10 years of not playing, I'm currently downloading the application & going to create a new account. Excited is an understatement

    submitted by /u/questioningbeam
    [link] [comments]

    Just switched from OSRS. I have some more questions...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    1: What weapon type should I be using at 45 ranged? This is my current setup.

    2: What are some good goals I can set that can be completed in under a week? Here's my bank and stats. I've only done like three quests. My IGN is SadistidSpud if you want to look me up on RuneMetrics.

    Right now, my goal is to get 60 ranged and 1,000 total level. I need something else to look forward to.

    3: My current slayer task is green dragons. Is there any way to fight those without spending too much time in the wilderness?

    4: Is it possible to filter broadcast messages from global chat? I want to know when a new sink hole starts, but now when anyone gets 99 in a skill.

    5: I have home teleport added to slot 9 of my action bar, and have it bound to H. Every day or so it randomly disappears from my action bar, usually after I try to type something not realizing that Runescape is the active window. Is there some combination of keys I'm hitting that removes it from the action bar?

    6: I'm aware of Skillchompas, urns, incence sticks, Crafting Creation tools, Divination boons, and the demonic skull. Are there any other easy to get XP boosts I should be looking at? Easy to get being the important term - I don't want to look into outfits just yet.

    7: I'm aware of Signns of the Porter, magic notepaper, and all of the Dungeoneering items. Are there any other tools for making inventory management easier?

    8: I got a master clue. If I open it, will that prevent me from getting more master clues?

    submitted by /u/Ajreil
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit my third 99, Defence! That makes my third 99, plus Slayer and Magic! :D

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Suggestion: Let us add Croc Speak and Cabbagespeak Amulets to Cramulet.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

    There goes my RNG for the year

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Will there be a fix for the Photo booth?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:29 AM PST

    The thing has been broken for weeks...

    submitted by /u/egoistisch
    [link] [comments]

    Spent over 100 hours grinding for Shrimpy

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment