• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    RuneScape Silly Question Sunday - 26 January

    RuneScape Silly Question Sunday - 26 January


    Silly Question Sunday - 26 January

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Silly Question Sunday is a bi-weekly thread in which you can ask your RuneScape-related silly questions:

    • "Newb" questions from new players
    • Questions from returning players
    • Silly or nonsensical questions
    • Questions you feel stupid asking elsewhere

    Of course, a question thread wouldn't make much sense without answers, so please help out with any answers that you have!

    Past Silly Question Sunday threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Only Combat stats left for all 200m.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Feeling of Giving up.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Why is there no way to connect jagex support. I mean, I have had an account for 12+ years. I have been a member all the way through. And yet I feel like I'm not a valued player. Over the years I have played, never once giving up on jagex team. This is the frist time i felt this way. Thinking about it I have spent tons of money supporting this staff and team. Believing in them every step of the way. Even when their player % dropped. I stuck it through. Now, here is my situation. I haven't had very much time so I have been logging on maybe 3 times a month on mobile just working on mining on ors. Last monday, I had some free time while going out of time for work. Thought, I would jump on to get that xp. When, I tried to log on it stated that my account had an suspicious log in and possibly hijacked. The account is locked until password is changed. At frist I was like " alright jagex thanks for saving my account." After, I changed my password. I tried to log in. It then stated that my account was banned to micro. Also, not mention my accounts name was changed to dice8080. I was like wtf. I thought, hey maybe its just a bot that auto banned after being hijack. So, I thought I would get in contact with someone to get it fixed. Now, snice last monday I have tried to message them on Twitter, put in an appeal, and reached out serveal different places and it get nothing. I'm just outraged that there is no staff that I can reach out to for this situation. Now, I'm at the point of last resort talking about my situation on here. Wondering if it's time to give up on runescape. Due to the fact that I dont want to put money or spend the time and effort just so that my account can get banned with not even a second thought. Oh, have I mention that I haven't had a single mark on my account? What should I do?

    submitted by /u/JT4Flash
    [link] [comments]

    Today marks the 4th year that this perk was added and everyone STILL doesn't know what it does.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:16 AM PST

    After some time collecting, this is my Game Integrity Tab

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Feel like this belongs here..

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Finally maxed after 14 years!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:08 PM PST

    oof

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:13 AM PST

    [OC] Armadyl, the Lord of Justice

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:42 PM PST

    Bundling all the places where you receive player feedback as a vocal minority is a huge slap in the face.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:13 AM PST

    You're basically telling players that speaking up and giving feedback is worthless at the end of the day, because your spreadsheet says high engagement and the anual report says higher revenue than last year, why ask us feedback in the first place then?

    In League of Legends, if only high elo players think akali is broken, she still eventually gets nerfed even if she's below 50% winrate, even if the 50%+ of the playerbase in silver enjoy playing her as is, and having her nerfed would make her less fun, leading to less people playing her, the oh so dreaded engagement chart.

    It's a long lost concept called game integrity

    Jagex is so worried about nerfing Akali because the masses use her (and high elo players abuse her for huge gains) that they don't realize maybe less people are playing ranked because Akali is in the game to begin with.

    If we care enough to voice our opinion when the vast majority just plays the game as is and just display pure apathy for most updates that come around, maybe we are worth listening to, you know, nurturing a healthy and loyal playerbase for more reasons than sunken cost phallacy and all.

    Mod Bowtie said it himself: we can give positive feedback aswell, but let me flip this on its head then, if reddit, twitter, the like to dislike ratio on all RS3 Q&A uploaded to Youtube, if all our negative or constructive feedback makes us a vocal minority, why would our positive feedback matter at all?

    And even if we were a minority, which I believe we aren't, does that really mean we should just be ignored?

    You're really just taking the players that care enough about the game to try give you feedback and slap us across the face, just to ask us for more feedback so you can keep slapping us across the face in how irrelevant our opinion is.

    Maybe we can be viewed as a vocal minority because there aren't many of us left, and if you put it on a scale, and saw players giving feedback vs total playerbase in a PERCENTAGE, we'd be at same or higher levels than League of Legends, but even if the percentage is the same, since we're not the hundreds of thousands like in league saying something it doesn't really matter.

    Look at 07 for a second, Torvesta made a video about how broken Bounty Hunter 2 was, the 07 team saw something 1 player showcased, the opinion on reddit and twitter and no more than 2 days after SHUT DOWN the entire Bounty Hunter world, didn't they care about all the "engagement" it was getting as the only metric to gauge? All the people that would be upset about it?

    They didn't, because both 07 and LoL, more successful games than RuneScape 3 for years now btw, follow more things than just engagement to know if a piece of content is healthy for the longevity of the game.

    Because they realize they could do better, because they understand game integrity and listening to those who actually care is also important.

    And if you're all about data and numbers to gather conclusions of game state, instead of engagement try looking at the graphs that show a steadily declining playerbase for years now and perhaps try a new approach.

    Maybe those who stayed are worth listening to.

    Edit 2: Everyone seems to be focusing on the league of legends analogy which I said to try to showcase how player feedback can be more important than just numbers and engagement, if you feel like that point can't be made because it's MOBA vs MMORPG just read the 07 analogy instead, I didn't want to shift the focus from the main point

    submitted by /u/iBlazit
    [link] [comments]

    Violet is Green is the next quest!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:29 PM PST

    And fish nets too!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Could we add a high level agility short cut here?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Bandos Death Anniversary

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Vindicta

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Jagex for the love of god, it has been months now, fix the invisible fire and make it so he doesn't fight me backwards. Please and mf thank you.

    Much love -from someone who cares about the state of this game.

    submitted by /u/Headlung888
    [link] [comments]

    Dino Base Remote totem building (suggestion)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:29 AM PST

    50k of each resource (150k total) platforms will be north, east, and west of the loadstone respectively, and can be used to activate an already placed deactivated totem

    submitted by /u/MonzellRS
    [link] [comments]

    In the games industry - Mod Ramen - 20:00 UTC - LootScape!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    Today I'll be speaking once more to the one and only /u/JagexRamen!

    If you missed part one you can rewatch it here - https://youtu.be/45Sd7r-yaLw

    The stream will be live at 20:00 game time on my Twitch!

    We're expecting to talk about the creation of Solak and much more! Any questions you'd like me to ask or discuss? Ask away!

    submitted by /u/Shaunyowns
    [link] [comments]

    I finally found the poster from my Handbook!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Farming help

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Whats the best things to do for farming? Right now I'm looking for advice.

    Pof I have spiders in both med pens, chins in small and drags in large. Root I've just started but I have Sally's in small, jads in med and I only have one large atm with bargda dinos in.

    Farm run I do kwaurms/bloodweeds with urns, juju and urns. Anything else I'm missing?

    Trees so far I only do papayas. Any advice welcome please :) :)

    submitted by /u/queenangelxd
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this still not fixed yet?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Why is this still not fixed yet?

    It has been months since they accidentally removed the white text on tele locations and replaced it with hard to read gray for items with an interface like this and it STILL hasn't been fixed yet.

    Why?

    https://preview.redd.it/3vo19jbwq0d41.png?width=460&format=png&auto=webp&s=6a3906a221ed74fac7272ccdb3f672cc2ec0a87c

    submitted by /u/Call_me_Zack
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for clan

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Hey all, I'm a combat 101 looking for a clan that likes to group pvm, I've done most bosses before fairly effectively solo on my max account but on this account I'm getting bored without a group of people so would love to join!

    submitted by /u/opwanderer
    [link] [comments]

    It meant sooo much to achieve a 99...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:53 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGa53i192ac

    MY first 99, also my first 99 video. The nostalgia is almost unbearable.

    submitted by /u/IndioBravoEC
    [link] [comments]

    Money making

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I just wanted to know whether there are any ways of making money via bosses atm. Because I tried doing ed3 but I just take quite a lot of time and find it difficult to kill the mages that spawn their minions with my drygores. I am in the process of getting masterwork armour but it is quite expensive and I don't have the money for it. currently I use bandos armour with amulet of fury and drgore longswords.

    My stats are: 90 attack, 90 strength, 85 defence, 90 magic, 75 ranged, 90 constitution, 95 prayer

    any tips to improve my clear of ed3 or gear or any other fun money making guides are much appreciated

    Thanks for all the help

    submitted by /u/DeathResister
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment