• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    RuneScape [Megathread?] Bank Bug

    RuneScape [Megathread?] Bank Bug


    [Megathread?] Bank Bug

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Making this post to try and catch all the posts being made about this, for community awareness and so it helps Jagex with a centralised place for this, also because I don't want my bank affected, eek!

    In the last hour there's been posts about people losing stuff from the bank or having them replaced by Runes.

    Also, I've seen some people say they've had items be removed from their bank.

    So yeah be careful, and hopefully Jagex are on it, additionally if you have info you probably should let them know so they can sort it.


    Edit 1: Think it's worth noting I've yet to see this confirmed, apart from posts but Jagex are investigating.

    submitted by /u/Shaunyowns
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge gems should be sold at War's Retreat

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Even if it is a new kind of DPS gem, it would be really helpful for people (especially ironmen) to have a way of tracking and measuring their DPS using a pvm currency.

    submitted by /u/imurse
    [link] [comments]

    First known solo Solak without cheese - Wave Goodbye

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:51 PM PST

    There is a serious bug with the bank currently.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Last night I purchased 100 spirit weed seeds and put them directly into my bank. When I put them in my bank, the stack of seeds immediately turned into my stack of cosmic runes. A quick search in my bank revealed I had no spirit weed seeds in my bank. I checked again this morning and they are still not there.

    This happened last week as well with my set of ghostly robes. I took them out to see if they could go in my poh storage, and when I put the back in the bank, all of them turned into other item stacks I had in my bank.

    I'm thankful it hasn't happened to something too expensive.

    submitted by /u/squirkey7
    [link] [comments]

    Straight outta lumbridge ����

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Drama Calendar 2020

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:21 PM PST

    PSA for anyone doing the awful grind of 120 herb, you can equip offhand items once you enter herby werby to get access to offhands with wise.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:02 AM PST

    well like it says in the title, you have to have both hands free to enter herby werby BUT cant pick herbs. That being said, if you're just after raw herblore xp and only take from the zygomites burning wrong herbs like me, you can equip an offhand/mh with wise and receive the benefits.

    submitted by /u/dark1859
    [link] [comments]

    In the event of bank bugs I suppose it is time I share this [harmless] one that has been around for a while now.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Bank bug serious

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:47 AM PST

    I just did pof and got a money tree seed I put it in my bank and it turned in to 20k runes. I keep all rune amounts sub 10k so i'm sure I didn't buy them. Also the money tree seed seems to have vanished and I can't find it even with the search bar.

    can a jmod please look in to this?

    submitted by /u/-Sansha-
    [link] [comments]

    Bank bug

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Just got shown max stacks for nature, blood, cosmic runes and dragon dart tips by a level 16 alt.

    Pretty sure there's a major dupe going on with the bank.

    submitted by /u/TheBorgIsBack
    [link] [comments]

    Brainstorm - Max Guild Improvements

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:42 AM PST

    wide screen rs3

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    What to do before you take a break?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:25 PM PST

    I am thinking about taking a break from RS3, to prevent myself from getting burnt out. I currently lucky enough to work at a location that allows me to play RS while I work, which has gotten me a lot of XP over a short period of time, however I have come to realize I am only enjoying RS3 right now when I get to Grind for AFK 120s, and I am about to hit my last 120 that's AFKable to do at work. So I was thinking about taking a break, and possibly working on my accounts OSRS Skills (Almost unplayed so I have a lot of things I can do). I am still contemplating if I want to do this sooner, or later, but it crossed my mind on not wanting my RS3 Acc to go completely stagnant. So I looked for videos on What do to before you take a break, but there does not seem to be anything on the topic. What I was thinking was something such as What items to invest in, or content that can sit for longer periods without player input (Such as Miscelania for example)

    My best guess would be maybe buy some rares and sit on them while I am away. Does anybody know of something I should/could do to still gain benefits for when I return? Any input is welcome! :)

    submitted by /u/AngryRomper
    [link] [comments]

    What would you guys think of a Kalphite King rework and Hardmode QBD?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    I think these bosses need to be readdressed, would love to hear your thoughts on them.

    submitted by /u/Ruewd
    [link] [comments]

    Oh no

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Max Guild Skilling Hub

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:22 PM PST

    Astral runes just turned into rune plate legs?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Is there something going on? When I put them in the bank it wasn't astral runes. I didn't even have rune plate legs before?

    submitted by /u/totalshotinthedark3
    [link] [comments]

    About to download RS Mobile on a beer tap, beat that.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:48 PM PST

    I'm so damn proud, 12 years of work done. I know it isn't a big accomplishment anymore but I'm still happy. Goal ✅

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Draconic Jadinko Breeding?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Has anyone managed to breed a draconic jadinko in the ranch out of time? I remember seeing a thread about people talking about how long they've been trying, but I don't remember any confirmation of anyone breeding one.

    Is it just really rare or does it take certain requirements? I'm currently trying with season set to Spring and one of my breeding pair has Good Breeding.

    Edit: Looking at these comments, I think Draconic Jadinkos feel really rare is just a function of human brains being bad at understanding probability. 1/12 is not an easy roll to make and it seems like other people have different breeds that they have difficulty with.

    submitted by /u/yineedname
    [link] [comments]

    25 seconds magister

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:02 AM PST

    I just tried to login for the first time today?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Ability Bar Automatically Minimizing?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Ability Bar Automatically Minimizing?

    Hi, the ability bar buttons constantly minimize after a few minutes of combat. The first image is how I have it setup the second is what happens. I couldn't find anything in the option about it, any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

    https://preview.redd.it/vfo3qbl5b6b41.png?width=532&format=png&auto=webp&s=c8b32b8e6995624fc2da156e1b81654f165524e9

    https://preview.redd.it/45o41z23b6b41.png?width=531&format=png&auto=webp&s=5faa44fcfaa8f46723927ac69372dbbb76710cfa

    Edit: Also I forgot to mention when it minimized the bar removes any changes I have made, to spell location on the bar.

    submitted by /u/Aerzro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment