• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    RuneScape Just found this picture of my char I drew about 14 years ago 😅

    RuneScape Just found this picture of my char I drew about 14 years ago ��


    Just found this picture of my char I drew about 14 years ago ��

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:30 AM PST

    [Suggestion] Add Linza's shield to the game

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Easy clue log complete after 2525 clues

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:41 AM PST

    The RuneScape Wiki's 2019 Year in Review: how we did after the fork, the new stuff we made, and very cool stats

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:49 PM PST

    Just got an HSR on my ironman!!! I'm still in shock

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Comparing & Reviewing Gertrude's Cat Quest in OSRS & RS3: Now in video form!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    All I want to do is play runescape

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:31 AM PST

    Ranch Storm Barn Please

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Even if we have to build 1 and upgrade it with island resources, can we have a stormbarn hatch at Anacronia Ranch?

    Have it share stock with the Ardy barn (that can already store dinosaurs)

    submitted by /u/Naked_Scaper
    [link] [comments]

    Does wyrm spike exist?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:13 AM PST

    In the games industry - Mod Pi

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:15 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    First of all I hope you all had a glorious Christmas and new year!

    I'm happy to announce that after it was well received I'll be continuing my in the games industry streams and next on my list is the one and only /u/JagexPi!

    As always post below to ask away on what you'd like me to ask him!

    We'll be talking about how he got to Jagex and how EoC was created.

    Stream will be tomorrow night at 20.00 game time! (I won't post my stream link here so I don't break any reddit rules :D)

    submitted by /u/Shaunyowns
    [link] [comments]

    Runescape Charity Stream for Australia Bushfires!?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:35 AM PST

    As many of you may know, there have been bushfires in Australia for the past 3 months which first started in a small town and now has gone Australia wide. Thousands of homes have been destroyed/abandoned and half a billion animals have died due to the bushfires. There are hundreds of volunteers fighting the fires across Australia as we speak.

    So since we have a huge Runescape Community in Australia, is there any chance Runescape/Jagex can host a charity stream to help those in need? It would be forever grateful!

    submitted by /u/RsDokz
    [link] [comments]

    RoOT is RNG overload

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:39 AM PST

    It's just layer upon layer of R N G.

    From the very start, collecting the eggs is a random drop, you might never get 1.

    Next, the sex of the egg is completely random. You might ger a dozen eggs but can't guarantee getting a breeding pair. Again R N G.

    Then, once you get a breeding pair, each type has at least 4 variations (frogs, jadinkos and salamanders have more). There's no way to force a certain variation (seasons or parent type doesnt affect the egg).

    Is R N G the only mechanic Jagex know about now to make gameplay last?

    submitted by /u/Naked_Scaper
    [link] [comments]

    After 2000 kills at Vindicta trying to get my last pet, I got back to back to back Zarosian Essence...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:59 PM PST

    This Holiday Event screams "We weren't planning on doing one"

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:30 PM PST

    It seems pretty obvious they only cobbled this together after the backlash for no Halloween event. At least I hope that's the case, because there's really no excuse for how bad this was.

    submitted by /u/AssassinAragorn
    [link] [comments]

    Sara Brew Flasks up 111% in the past month? Why would the price double in just one month..

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:19 AM PST

    A good thing about the Christmas event ending is that the heralds will stop pegging me with snowballs every time I use a lodestone

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Seriously, fuck those guys.

    submitted by /u/TLG4
    [link] [comments]

    Started learning Telos yesterday. The best thing ever!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Hey guys, i just wanted to share my thoughts about learning Telos as i pushed up to 100% enrage yesterday.

    I've always have been thinking Telos was to much for my level of pvm (I'm kind of a simple pvmer without to many switches and such or 100 different bars for ab's)

    I must really say that Telos is an amazing boss and alot of fun learning:) i dont regret the 20m of Deaths and resources wasted during the learning process. Now its time to start making that millions back:)

    So what i really wanted to say with this post is; dont be afraid of learning telos if you are just a regular pvmer. Its great fun and when you get comfy with all the mechanics and beam's its the best boss fight in Rs3:)

    submitted by /u/hew123
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally skipped tutorial I think

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:03 PM PST

    I was about to start playing on mobile and selected "I've played runescape before but a long time ago" not realising that would skip tutorial island. I havent played since 2007-2008 and got dropped in burthorpe instead of lumbridge and I'm kinda overwhelmed. Did I skip the tutorial or is this just how the tutorial works now ?

    submitted by /u/jasonwest93
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate goal reached!! Bought a green H'ween mask for 420m ��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    End of Yak Track and skip tokens?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:12 PM PST

    I had a few skip tokens left over that I bought with bonds and was wondering if we are able to use them at all now or if they are just wasted and I'm screwed out of the GP I spent on them since I wasn't able to log in due to holidays

    submitted by /u/Echo9009
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot complete From Tiny Acorns, am I missing something?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:52 AM PST

    I talked to Urist, talked to a guard, pickpocketed Urist, dropped the talisman North of him and ran to the guard to distract him. Accidentally walked away mid conversation with the guard and Urist came back to his stall. Now I can't pickpocket him anymore, the talisman is gone, can't distract guard or steal from the stall. Has anyone been in a similar situation and know what to do?

    Edit: For anyone that finds this post later, I fixed it, but not sure how exactly. I restarted the game and switch worlds. One of those things fixed it.

    submitted by /u/twopek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment