• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    RuneScape When you spot the clan leader posting AND the member giving thanks. Wholesome content on Christmas Day.

    RuneScape When you spot the clan leader posting AND the member giving thanks. Wholesome content on Christmas Day.


    When you spot the clan leader posting AND the member giving thanks. Wholesome content on Christmas Day.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    For Christmas this year, I sent my clan customized LEGOS of their characters!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:16 AM PST

    Clan leader made custom Lego replicas of our player characters as our Christmas gift! this is mine.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:15 AM PST

    Merry stuff (°^°)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:46 AM PST

    A fine collection of scaley bois.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:52 AM PST

    Merry christmas (sorry many typos reposted 3 times) :D

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:19 AM PST

    Why are these two buttons in a different order in the GE clerk and banker menus?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:02 AM PST

    I just got my 5 year cape today! Whoooohooooo

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    Haha food

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:15 PM PST

    Suggestion: Add spirit of battle consumable to the shattered worlds reward shop.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:52 AM PST

    Thanks to this minigame we have access to some pretty incredible stuff (aggression, bladed dive, etc.)

    Yet the reset item for slayer masks isn't a reward?

    Could we add this item to the shop?

    As it stands now, especially for ironman characters, it renders the mask still useful, but without the reuseable effects.

    I think 25-50m anima seems like a decent price point.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/WolfieHC
    [link] [comments]

    Merry Christmas Everyone. This is one of the gifts from my Girlfriend. She has no idea what it is, she just knows I play Runescape.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:12 AM PST

    13 year old throwbacks

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    Merry Christmas 'scapers!

    Visiting my parents for Christmas, I found these drawings that I made in high school 13 or so years ago. These are probably the reason why I failed math two years in a row ...

    https://imgur.com/a/wOfoW74

    P.S you can tell I loved skill-capes.

    submitted by /u/BarakudaB
    [link] [comments]

    Got lucky, opened a cracked and got a blue party hat!!! How should I spend the money?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:45 PM PST

    PSA: Nature Runes are 495 GP each. Using that Video Guide from 2018, you can make 10M+ profit per hour.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:19 AM PST

    So... this Silk seller asshole in Ardougne Market just scammed me

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    I was gonna do the Enlightened Journey quest, which requires 10 silk. Found out about there being an Achievement Diary challenge to sell guy in Ardougne Market a piece of silk. So I got myself another piece of silk to sell him. Guess what? The asshole took all my 11 pieces of silk and gave coins for only one of them. As revenge I stole my 10 pieces of silk back from his stall and ended up having a massacre (all the guards, who tried to stop me, got booped with a sword).

    submitted by /u/AaaaaahNooot
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Allow Meerkats pouches to be converted into Fetch casket scrolls

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:44 AM PST

    Meerkats pouches cost 6-7k each. A single fetch casket scroll costs 9k.

    There simply aren't enough scrolls entering the game. This imbalance can be resolved by allowing one pouch to be converted to 10 scrolls (12 at Amlodd). Currently neither the pouch nor the scrolls can be made via Summoning.

    submitted by /u/eclaircissement
    [link] [comments]

    Community? Who?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:04 PM PST

    Why are PoF/RooT animals always lost on death!?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:34 AM PST

    Why are PoF/RooT animals always lost on death!?

    So I'm an ironpogchampion and with my infinite wisdom, I was doing my first ever dino task and 300iq safespotting Feral Dinos, except at one point while on the phone with Amazon Customer Support, I must've been a tile away from safespot when I tabbed out to give them my order number, and came back 10 minutes later to death's office - no big deal, right?

    Only problem is, I had just gotten my first relatively rare Feral Dinosaur Egg that I needed for RooT, and after reclaiming from Death, I no longer have my egg. A quick Wiki search later and it turns out that apparently, all PoF animals (that I checked at least) are always lost on death whether checked or not.... What is the point?

    Hopefully my fuckup is a good heads up to everyone to bank after getting an egg in case they lose it, I just wanted to cry somewhere and maybe hopefully get it changed because I don't see why it should be lost on death.

    (yes I get that they're "alive" and can "run away" I guess but I don't see dragons just flying or walking out of the tiny large pens they're chilling inside)

    TLDR: jagex giv egg bak plz thx

    rip eggo

    https://preview.redd.it/19yv4iiset641.png?width=408&format=png&auto=webp&s=c0ecd405ca3657f3db35cdd1731509842b598daa

    submitted by /u/REEprisal
    [link] [comments]

    My mom recently maxed, so I feel this is a well deserved gift for her to unwrap tomorrow. Merry Christmas to all!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:04 PM PST

    Fan 3D Model For A Roaming Barrows Brother

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:44 AM PST

    Obviously its a bit late for this year, but in the future can this message (which appears every time you hop worlds etc) kindly fuck off please.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:16 AM PST

    Opinion from a 6 years returning player - MS rework is incredible and hats off to Jagex.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:44 AM PST

    The stone spirits thing is a bit weird (little spirits in bottles? doesn't really make sense) but I love that it's basically like a noted ore when you receive it as a drop, but requires someone to actually mine to make use of it. Speaking of, mining is so much more enjoyable now. Very afk but that makes sense for the kind of skill it is.

    I love the fact that armors use smithing for upgrades, and in general that armors and weapons have gotten re-aligned into their tiers. I always hated that you needed 99 smithing to make a lame rune platebody, which was low-level gear. This rework was a long time coming and I'm so glad they did it.

    Anyway, just my two cents. I know this update was a few months ago so this is all old news to you guys, but I figured I would share.

    submitted by /u/60s_cut
    [link] [comments]

    Lost on what to do next, advice?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:42 AM PST

    I tried

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment