• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    RuneScape Give My Arm the Farming Skillcape

    RuneScape Give My Arm the Farming Skillcape


    Give My Arm the Farming Skillcape

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:41 AM PST

    I have seen this petition before here and oldschool reddit.

    My Arm has been training farming since 2006, calculations say that by 30th of december this year he will reach 99 farming, it would be really nice to see a broadcast saying he got 99 farming, even if he decides not to wear the cape, but i would love to see it on our troll farmer.

    submitted by /u/LaothFrius
    [link] [comments]

    There's clearly a lychee yet I can't pick it. Graphical bug?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:01 PM PST

    Congratz to my bud prestiging kk, thats a lot of "you can't do that while stunned"

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:24 PM PST

    Does anyone here have an ultra wide curved monitor? Would love to see some pictures of different places in RS on it

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:38 AM PST

    After almost 5? years i finally got it ! [IFB] so happy.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:07 AM PST

    After almost 5? years i finally got it ! [IFB] so happy.

    This achievement means a ton to me , and is the biggest achievement i've completed online. I started going for this title since boss pets were released,sometime in 2015. My first boss pet drop was awwdor, after roughly 4000 kills^^. My final pet was solly at 1257 kills.

    special thanks to everyone i know in world 105 i love you all and all people in my friends list <3 this was a great late xmas present. happy holidays guys.

    ironman? u guys got any suggestions what to do now, ill prob do some skilling but im not so into that. patiently waiting for new updates that are coming too. cya around

    submitted by /u/rsKuningas
    [link] [comments]

    Its that time of year again...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Happy holidays everybody,

    Just taking a moment to remember that this is the time of year that we generally see an increase of new or OSRS->RS3 players.

    Inevitably, these people will ask for help, advice, etc as the transition can be very overwhelming.

    With all of the recent crusades between jagex and this subreddit (although we are definitely now in a better place), please remember to offer these people facts/sound advice and not bury them under a mountain of way-too-intense conspiracy theories and drama.

    Others making the jump does well for us as an rs3 community, and it can be easy to scare someone away by simply allowing everything to look huge and daunting.

    submitted by /u/muzau
    [link] [comments]

    Add Spooky Blindfold to character face during dialogue

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:46 AM PST

    Please!

    submitted by /u/TheGuigs
    [link] [comments]

    Have you guys ever felt weird saying to someone in real life that you play Runescape?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:13 PM PST

    I always feel like that is the case with me. Can't imagine how hard is for old school players to explain why they play a weird graphics wise game to someone who doesn't know runescape.

    submitted by /u/Jagazor
    [link] [comments]

    To Pokets, Thank You

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:05 AM PST

    I recently got back into Runescape, and I am trying to get my base skills up to around 50 before getting a membership. While I was mining coal this morning, a player named Pokets came over and asked for some. I gave it to him, because I can just mine some more real quick, and in return he gave me a bond. Your generosity made my week. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/FarmerTim69
    [link] [comments]

    Bankstanding for 30min after not being online for 5 years exactly. I had nothing. People just giving out money wtf

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:12 AM PST

    Archeology misses a location primed with good content.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:17 AM PST

    So with Archeology, only a couple of locations are mentioned;

    Senntisten (or rather, the Dig Site, which is the Tutorial), the Warforge (bandos), Everlight (Saradomin), the Infernal Source (Zamorak), Stormguard Citadel (Armadyl), Kharid-Et (Zaros), and later in the year Orthen (Dragonkin).

    However, there is another location that had been historically active, and that isn't featured as well as I hoped it to be, especially in a skill that is all about delving into the history of a landscape; The Subterranean Temple (The dragonkin temple that connects the Brimhaven dungeon with the Port Sarim/Grotworm dungeon). Each of the two locations share a distinctive architecture which means that they belong to each other, but we've never seen them connect other than their historic style. Brimhaven dungeon still has a collapsed hallway to the East of its entrance, and the grotworm dungeon still has a collapsed bridge to the West of where the grotworms are (where the Raptor dives into at cutscene from Song of the Depths.)

    Ever since this connection was made with the Brimhaven Dungeon graphical overhaul, I've been dying to see more into the realization/visualisation how BIG this subterranean structure actually was, but to this day still remains unfulfilled.

    submitted by /u/Aviarn
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend made me these for christmas!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    Team work makes the dream work

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:25 PM PST

    How do I come from OSRS to RS3? Been playing for 10+ years and I feel lost.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:47 AM PST

    Should I start a new character? Should I pickup where I left off? Is the game in such a bad state I shouldn't even play?

    submitted by /u/ToonMaster21
    [link] [comments]

    After a long journey i can finally join my friends (for a little while atleast lol) at the max guild!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:05 AM PST

    Best looking areas in the game?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:12 AM PST

    I'm going to be building a gaming PC in the next couple weeks (the parts are coming as belated Christmas gifts), and since RuneScape is a game that's been with me for ~16 years, I'm thinking it should be the first game I play with the new computer. Idea is turn the graphics up to max and go to some of the best looking areas in the game, a great change from playing at low/min for a while now.

    Any suggestions for where I should go to see the game at its graphical best?

    submitted by /u/ravenous_badgers
    [link] [comments]

    After Yak Track

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Most players would say they enjoyed the yak track because it kept them busy, gave them something to do, etc.. now I pose to you a Skilling master much like a slayer master that will give you contracts to fulfill with your gathering skills. An artisan master for any of your production skills (construction, crafting, runecrafting, etc). It could be extremely helpful when players find themselves at a dull spot ingame and need some direction or just anything to keep busy. Let me know what you all think?

    submitted by /u/PAXONICS
    [link] [comments]

    Merry Christmas to me, 120 Invention :)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:02 PM PST

    [Question] Is a stun/bind rotation better dps than a normal dps rotation on stun/bind-able monsters?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:57 AM PST

    I watched the JuneSong's dps videos recently and had this question. Since those videos are old I thought I should ask here. I'm finding my kill times feel rather slow on hydrix dragons

    submitted by /u/HappyUnicorn456
    [link] [comments]

    So this happened a couple of hours ago :) STONKS ! masters btw

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:01 PM PST

    Please secure your accounts!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:24 PM PST

    Hi, 2300 total level main here. Just recently got my account back and started playing heavily again. To my surprise, I was hacked yesterday (I was dumb and didn't have two factor enabled due to just getting my account back). The hacker took over 100m worth of stuff (my entire bank) and went so far as to disassemble all my untradables such as my chaotics and my kiln capes, leaving me to start from scratch again. Please please don't make the same mistake I did and make sure your accounts are secure!

    submitted by /u/boutelmi
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran just returned as a skiller

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:43 PM PST

    So ive returned to rs3 after a good few years and decided for now im going to be a skiller, whats some optimal money making methods available to me? Pretty much base 50s at the moment apart from a few skills

    submitted by /u/Cryptichd
    [link] [comments]

    What resources do you have on your claimed island?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:43 PM PST

    I have an island with 2 ornate tortles a div spot and a golden bamboo

    submitted by /u/aesthetic_laker_fan
    [link] [comments]

    I have Master Quest Cape and Comp Cape but somehow have 6 "Not Started" quests???

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment