• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    RuneScape Saw these two mad lads at the Tex Ren Fest

    RuneScape Saw these two mad lads at the Tex Ren Fest


    Saw these two mad lads at the Tex Ren Fest

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:18 AM PST

    Stuffed with anima achievement @ 4000% Telos w/ no food

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:38 AM PST

    The only "Drab" thing in RuneScape. Please remove it as it's broken content.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:13 PM PST

    Took me more than an hour, but finally got my fire cape!!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:33 PM PST

    The ultimate irony would be that jagex decided to release MTX free worlds

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:42 AM PST

    but you would have to pay to use them

    submitted by /u/emmerr1
    [link] [comments]

    I was rarely that proud of an ingame achievement, like I'm now.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    how2brake

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:27 AM PST

    Hey man, you brought a lot of joy and laughter to my life when I was a kid. Thank you for that, brother. Who misses Nightmarerh?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:30 PM PST

    how to fluke title 101

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    What auras should I buy with premier club membership?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:58 AM PST

    I want to get the bronze package for 50k bonus points. I did some research and people suggested to buy the beserker variants. However, i'm nowhere close to bossing. I only have 1.9k total level and level 114 combat. Currently have 67000 points and will get 50,000 more.

    submitted by /u/markx12345
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t you have anything else to do with your time?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:44 AM PST

    I love you guys/gals and I love this community.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:50 AM PST

    I just wanted to tell you all that. Runescape has been apart of my life since 2001. It taught me to read, to play video games, to work with computers, and most of all to be wary of others on the internet but also cherish the people I have met. We all deserve more from jagex. They just need to find themselves again. But continue to be the strong community I have loved all these years. You guys/gals rock.

    submitted by /u/tokyoaro
    [link] [comments]

    Elder rune vs bandos

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Having a hard time switching my melee armour from my augmented bandos to elder rune. Obviously ER is a t90 however bandos armor has the strength and prayer bonuses. Is it worth ditching the bandos for ER?

    submitted by /u/PAXONICS
    [link] [comments]

    Overload Spreadsheet Calculator (for getting the estimated cost for making overloads)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:45 AM PST

    Havent played RS3 in 3 years, checked my bank to find this. Not sure if getting lucky on a game really means anything but now I'm looking for some advice

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:13 PM PST

    Oh christ Oh dang, Ariane is using 99% of her power

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:21 AM PST

    Zammy Wine

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:06 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I decided to start farming zammy wine for a short time to fund my alchemy training. For some reason when I try to telly grab a wine I get a warning message "the monks may get very angry" followed by two choices to take it or not. This hasn't appeared on any of my other accounts. Due to this, it's hard to compete with bots who are so much faster then me as I make it through these options. Is there a way to disable this warning message? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Smokin_Aces305
    [link] [comments]

    OSRS Generate Task goes RS3

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:29 AM PST

    Will the perk breakdown work when making a masterwork?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PST

    Hunter Pet Question

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:54 AM PST

    Hunter pet is time based, not xp based. So does "missing" a butterfly catch give you a roll on the pet chance?

    If not, does this mean that using a magic butterfly net on the lowest level butterflies (to maximize capture chance) would actually be the most effective way of getting the pet since all butterflies take the same amount of time to animate a catch?

    submitted by /u/MegaManZer0
    [link] [comments]

    Trimmed Masterwork augment when worn?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:18 PM PST

    I just bought my first set of trimmed masterwork armor and was excited to custom-fit it and augment it so I can slay forever and get invention experience, but I realized very shortly after custom fitting it that I can not augment it if it's been worn even once. It's still at 100% charge, but I can't fix it without using pieces of regular masterwork armor which is... expensive to say the least.

    Is there any way I can get around this or am I basically screwed until I eventually need to repair these a long long time from now?

    Edit - You can augment them at least if they are still full, so long as you bring the augmentor and 36 divine charges to the invention workbench

    submitted by /u/killer4u77
    [link] [comments]

    Could we please have a "Don't ask again" option?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment