• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    RuneScape Peanut Labs Is a Joke and Jagex Needs to do Something.

    RuneScape Peanut Labs Is a Joke and Jagex Needs to do Something.


    Peanut Labs Is a Joke and Jagex Needs to do Something.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PST

    I completed an offer to sign up for a month of hulu through peanut labs for 92 keys. I had already read bad things, but I figured this seemed pretty straight forward, how could they screw this up? Well, I waited about 4 hours without any credit, contacted support, and was greeted by a bs automated response telling me that I probably did something wrong or didn't wait long enough. I sent them the receipt for good measure, and called it a night. The next day, they responded with a request to link them the survey in question, which you can't easily do through the site that opens when you click "earn keys". Right clicking a survey doesn't offer a link to copy. I argued back and forth repeatedly being sent automated responses with no actual person ever interacting with me. I eventually got the issue resolved, only after finally threatening legal action. When I said that, they immediately funded me the keys, followed by this message https://imgur.com/e2qBN8K. It is absolutely absurd that a company that Jagex is partnering with is so blatantly not holding up their end of a deal, and sending tons of people to sketchy surveys, then when people actually do complete the offers or surveys, they get stiffed only to get barraged with automated messages. You actually have to threaten legal action to get anywhere with these guys. Something should be done about this. Hope nobody else has the problems I did.

    submitted by /u/PlummsTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    Telos Rotations Guide

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:19 AM PST

    TIFU by spending five hours gathering buckets of slime in preparation for double xp weekend

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    Before reading the wiki page

    submitted by /u/EpicDan
    [link] [comments]

    Whirlpooldnd for days

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:09 PM PST

    A short tale

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:39 AM PST

    7 years ago today, the Evolution of Combat update was released in RuneScape.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Player owned house and construction re-work would surely be the next skill to re-work? Perhaps woodcutting at the same time with new animations and mechanics thoughts?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:10 PM PST

    Why do I get this atleast 2x a day?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:09 AM PST

    Sore scammer.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:05 AM PST

    Just logged back on after a year or so and I keep getting this message. I went to the Guardian and can't claim anything; he says you must be a 2019 or 2020 member

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:13 PM PST

    Option to Keep Daily Challenge Materials

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Pretty self explanatory but allow a toggle to keep the materials we harvested or made doing the daily challenge. If the rewards give something of "equal value" as what was invested then there is no reason not to allow us to choose to keep the items instead of getting a challenge mystery bag to replace them.

    Summary: Let me keep my farming urns instead of dragonstones I don't want or need.

    submitted by /u/RoandilRS
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any unofficial quest order list?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:49 AM PST

    What should I buy?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:20 PM PST

    I have like 20k+ coins and my combat level is like 10 and defense around 10 too. What loot should I buy so I can complete the Knight's Sword quest, (fighting Ice Golems who have like 3750 health.

    submitted by /u/Ilayeggs121
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking Auto-Loot Chest In Personal Slayer Dungeon

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:21 PM PST

    How do you wield your sword like this?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Might be a dumb question.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Okay so this might be a really dumb question but can you get a combat skill pet from ed3?

    submitted by /u/zangestu15
    [link] [comments]

    40k vials per hour from portable well

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:04 AM PST

    I noticed there's a pet that shows how many reaper assignments you've completed so my questions is..

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:43 AM PST

    Is there one that shows how many Slayer Assignments you've completed?

    submitted by /u/CoolSarn
    [link] [comments]

    Is Lady Deathknell in Lumbrige broken?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:47 AM PST

    Hi everyone! As a new player (f2p) I am trying to do Combat Academy tasks, but this nice lady tell that currently she can't teach me ;( any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/SoulOfSorcerer
    [link] [comments]

    Is getting the bloodpouncer pet worth it?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:58 AM PST

    I saw that there is a Bloodpouncer pet that has some abilities? I've never had a lego pet so Idk how they work. Is this a no brainer buy or should I just get something cosmetic?

    submitted by /u/tokyoaro
    [link] [comments]

    My Runecraft pouches are bugged. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:25 PM PST

    I was doing abyss runs earlier today leveling up my runecrafting a little, when my small and medium pouches stopped accepting pure essence. Has anyone ever encountered this and know how to fix it?

    Edit: this is the message I'm receiving or if I right click use pure ess on the pouch then this is the message I receive. Both pouches are empty. My large pouch works fine and is full of essence

    submitted by /u/Pinkislife3
    [link] [comments]

    A new Inferno like challenge would be the perfect place to use the new food.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:23 PM PST

    Condensed long term endurance challenges are something we are missing. The team has said something inferno like could be done. I feel this would be the perfect piece of content.

    submitted by /u/Dominwin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment