• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    RuneScape Everytime i try to surge

    RuneScape Everytime i try to surge


    Everytime i try to surge

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:13 PM PST

    PET THE DOGS.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Please fix Diango's mixed up Skill Outfit sets

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:59 AM PST

    I've been watching these bots with batwing/mystic and polypore staff run in groups of 3 to ed3 from Daemonheim bank for weeks. Jagex, I hope you have someone on this.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Not sure if this is a thing, but would 10/10 recommend trying PvM completely zoomed in once!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Thought I recognized him

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:34 AM PST

    "Leave your valuables with us"

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:46 PM PST

    Why does Diango look so bootleg?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Bugs you say?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    New to RS3 and Ironman, Hunter pet at lvl 23 from a bird snare.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:49 AM PST

    A reason why I think that RuneScape and old school RuneScape hook a lot of players.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:30 PM PST

    I have played many many MMOs over the years. Eventually I get bored with them not because of the amount of time I played but because I realized that the reason why is because In most MMOs a large majority of the best items and gear are locked behind either PVM or PVP content. And to get the best of the best you usually need to be extremely skilled in either of those areas. Most players play the game casually so they will never obtain those high skill rewards.

    I have found myself playing a game called RuneScape for almost 18 years. I no longer play but, One of the reasons this game hooked me is because despite my inability to perform highly in both PvP and PVM content is that I was still able to obtain the best gear in the game because I could make money however I wanted at any pace I wanted. I could gather resources or craft items to make money. Also if you're skilled at PvM or PVP you can obtain the gear. So this the let's players in both areas to obtain high-level gear. Catering to a wider diversity of playstyles.

    And the best gear in the game was not locked behind high-level PVP or PVM content.

    I think that is one of the reasons that hooked a lot of players. The fact that you can have the potential to obtain the best items in the game any which way you wish.

    And games like World of Warcraft, Rift, and elder scrolls online, In order to unlock the best of the best gear or even relatively good gear you need to be able to complete high-level PVP or PVM content.

    There's another setback to completing this content regardless of your skill level. All of the highest level content requires cooperation with other players.

    Many people are antisocial or are not very good at making friends. And thus they have nobody to play with. That is yet another reason which limits players from receiving the best of the best items.

    Now, I understand that some may say it's unjust or unfair that in games like RuneScape players who are absolute garbage at the game have the potential to obtain the best gear.

    I completely understand that, I also play a lot of first-person shooters, And when it comes to rank I do not feel that it would be fair for players who are garbage at the game to achieve high ranks.

    And that is the difference between a ranking system and a gear based system.

    One shows skill through a rank and the other shows skill through gear obtained.

    The majority of gamers outside of the most elite are able to obtain the best gear in the game.

    This leaves most of the players unable to ever obtain the best of the best without the skill level required.

    A lot of people will say just get better at the game, however most people are locked at a certain skill ceiling. I myself am locked at a certain skill ceiling as I am physically disabled.

    No I do not feel that I should be treated differently because of my disability, however there are many people who are simply locked at a certain skill ceiling because they cannot or will not spend the time playing the game that some do.

    Furthermore no matter how much you play a game there is a maximum limit to what you can improve.

    I have spent over 18 years and 35,000 hours in RuneScape and yet I am far from considered a good player.

    I spent over a thousand hours in OverWatch and yet I can't climb out of gold, the average rank.

    I spent over a thousand hours Counter-Strike and yet I can't get out of silver rank.

    I spent over 10,000 hours playing world of Warcraft. And never once was I able to complete a raid.

    Some people are just limited at a certain skill ceiling regardless of how much time they spend playing a game or how hard they try to learn how to play better.

    And all the games I listed I spent many hours researching ways to play better yet I couldn't improve past a certain point.

    also in games that you cannot use gold or in-game currency to obtain the best of the best gear essentially makes gold useless once you obtain the best of the best. What is the point in trying to make money after that then?

    That is all that I can formulate on this topic at this time. I am unsure how to fulfill the gap between these two comparisons.

    submitted by /u/YHJ_JYG_Kryptlock
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Guitar Hero chart for Raksha's boss fight music

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:19 PM PST

    Genuine Question - Why do people hide their stats?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    I have played Runescape ever since RS Classic - I have a maxed out account and nearly all 200m EXP in all skills. Often times I right click on people to view their stats just out of curiosity - no real reason really and a lot of people hide their stats and I've never really quite understood it.

    It also seems to me that the majority of people that do hide their stats seem to be HUGE into FashionScape lol.

    I was just wondering - If you hide your stats - why?

    submitted by /u/FuriousCuriousGeorge
    [link] [comments]

    As many have pointed out the "glow" on newer cosmetic items is due to it only being compatible with locations that use Jagex's latest skybox filter. This prompts my message: Please do not wait for entire area rework projects to meddle with filters. That'll take years and we don't have time for that.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:37 AM PST

    3D render I made of a Super Saradomin brew :)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Excuse me But you are in my spot (Imposter)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    First Max cape today

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    So cool !!! ������

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Shame

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:39 AM PST

    YouTuber rswillmissit gains a prayer level on his perfect skiller after a decade.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:24 AM PST

    What ever happened to releasing a spiked version of the regular masterwork armor?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:43 AM PST

    *Happiness noises*

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:11 PM PST

    How do you use rs3 achievement diaries?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:41 PM PST

    So I play a lot of osrs and I am trying to enjoy rs3 but the UI is a shit show at the best of times. Don't get me started on navigating the settings interface as a new or returning player.

    I seriously have to press Hero (F1) - achievements - area tasks- scroll all the down to Varrock and select Varrock Medium. Close the screen to access my bank and now I have to do it all again because it won't save what I was just looking at?

    On osrs it's Achievements - Varrock all on one neat screen PLUS the requirements for each task

    submitted by /u/HowsYeDoin
    [link] [comments]

    This is how my first cape design looks like is it something or ?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:44 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment