• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    RuneScape Playing since 2002, I finally maxed! It's been a long strange journey.

    RuneScape Playing since 2002, I finally maxed! It's been a long strange journey.


    Playing since 2002, I finally maxed! It's been a long strange journey.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Nice picture choice, Jagex.v2

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:31 AM PST

    Playing since 1950, I finally got the cape! It's been a long strange journey.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:59 PM PST

    I don’t care who wins, I’m still going to get 99 summoning this weekend

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:30 AM PST

    I made Neon Arcane

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:04 AM PST

    I can turn 1k protean planks into 666 of any other protean by converting. Why is a large protean pack (300 of any protean) considered of equal value? Might wanna rebalance TH.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Forget trimming armour, can anyone trim my hands?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Remember /:

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:26 PM PST

    PSA: Portable Workbench now in Portable skilling pack!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:24 AM PST

    I cannot find it in a patch notes. But its now an option in the portable skilling pack.

    submitted by /u/GoneFishing88
    [link] [comments]

    Had My First Lucky Drop At ~650 Hards. Second at ~660...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Loot from 50k Magnetic Minnows

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Been playing since 2000, after so many years I have finally maxed

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Playing since like a week ago. Finally killed 4 Troll Brutes. Its been a long strange journey.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Max Party!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Well folks I am finally there. The final stretch in my near 14 year account, off and on every other year or so. So many times I had told myself that I would never reach 99 in all skills, achieving my first 99 in 2014 in Hunter (account was stolen back in 2010 they got my hunter up to 92). The game was always fun to come back to and see what's changed. This year however was different, I logged on in March, when I heard about the new skill being released in April. Was pretty exciting, so I got reacquainted with the game and then a week later started Archaeology. This skill was awesome! Not just a gathering skill like woodcutting or fishing, but artisanal too! Relics that change the game, and new weapons to discover through it! Well this was enough to keep me hooked for a while, on top of the DXP a month later. But then I heard about GWD3 coming summer 2020!!! I decided I'd get back into PVM and learned Araxxi, and Nex and Telos. Then I figured out Anachronia was a thing, and that was like a whole 'nother world!!! Big game hunter! New slayer monsters! And a really cool agility course! I was pretty upset to not see the GWD3 like they had said but I still have had an absolute blast this year. Though Jagex has its many faults, they truly have done a great job this year. Wars retreat changed bossing for us average joes, archaeology, and the Desperate Measures quest giving more hope for GWD3.

    Any ways, getting to the point. I will be hitting Max next week and would love to spend it with any that want to share in the experience! I will post again about when and where I will be achieving this long time dream of mine.

    TL;DR - Max party coming next week! Planning to have a give-away for the celebration. Stay tuned for party location and date.

    submitted by /u/Jahastie55
    [link] [comments]

    RS3 should have a seasonal gamemode to make the game fresh and exciting again.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    A gamemode where it's completely free of MTX and potentially BXP. Maybe it's an ironman only mode kind of like how Leagues II Trailblazer is in OSRS. Maybe it's similar to DarkScape back in the day. Whatever it is, I feel we need something to make RS3 seem fresh and exciting again. I've been having an absolute blast with Trailblazers in OSRS and it really helps break up the monotony in the main game. Gives me a breath of fresh air and spices things up again.

    submitted by /u/skilloz
    [link] [comments]

    When half your AOD team want to ragequit but you have one reaper kill left, so you bluff them about what the next drop is going to be to keep them going.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    This is what 646 days of my laziness looks like, my poor ironman.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:57 PM PST

    About a month ago I posted I was 5k dry on cinders.. well a month later I am now 8k dry (: (all kills are done on task) jagex pls?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Old man on Runescape

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Old man on Runescape

    Hi there, I just got back into RS like two weeks ago when it hit steam. I haven't logged on for more than maybe 20-30 mins a year since runecrafting (started playing in '01-'02). I'm in my 30's now and back in school, and I found out it's the perfect game to play while I'm listening to my lectures for school while my kids are asleep (text to speech is a godsend). Just seeing if there are any other dudes/dudettes out there who play that are casual players to socialize with and maybe casually skill up with from time to time. Not looking for help or trying to beg, I just know that I'm older than most, and it would be nice to grab a beer and play some RS3 with some in-game buddies. The username is Nobistik in the game.

    https://preview.redd.it/s50drhohjbx51.jpg?width=1096&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ed64131c3546146be75d780db6632f9b4df565fd

    submitted by /u/Nobistik
    [link] [comments]

    Due to comp this weekend. Is this penguin achievement going to stop me? I've double checked with Larry and i've definitly fully upgraded the device. It was showing as completed pre re-work.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:46 AM PST

    iOS RuneScape Mobile - Legacy UI Concepts

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Can we please get ImRubic's TL;DWs pinned so it's easier to find?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Rubic puts a ton of time into writing these out for the community, it would be nice to see them easier via pinning it like the official RS posts get

    submitted by /u/spiderbois
    [link] [comments]

    Small QoL: Make adding urns/effigies to Brooch of the Gods easier with something like Grace’s “charge all” option

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Shouldn't this be 57 Runecrafting instead of Crafting?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment