• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    RuneScape 25 RuneScape Quests But it's The Simpsons

    RuneScape 25 RuneScape Quests But it's The Simpsons


    25 RuneScape Quests But it's The Simpsons

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Sorry, I had to ��

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Dharok "rise of the six".

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:52 PM PST

    Adding something that looks like "The Lost Grove" that new players could see very early on could really help the game

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Ahrim "rise of the six".

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:51 PM PST

    After the combat update Summoning remained the same as rs2 combat, update it!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Familiars are so outdated, autoing one attack per ability rotation of 6 abilities. Its one of the core reasons why this skill is in a tight spot much outdated and is built for the combat to rs2 NOT rs3. Please Jagex update the combat of familiars and buff healing summs to make them relevant to this new quick paced combat system thank you.

    Its like swapping a v4 honda engine in a v8 truck in terms of performance for summoning since eoc update. Yes it can get you to the store but thats all it can do.

    submitted by /u/agarpleb
    [link] [comments]

    Another 15 year player earning his first 99

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Let us have more rewards for Construction Credits

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:49 AM PST

    What the title says. I don't think this training method would be or should be used only for the plank box upgrades and the master outfit.

    A lot of people will be preferring this method for their 120/200m. This would mean that all those credits are useless once they unlock the stuff.

    Give us more rewards like construction xp (like you exchange slayer points for slayer xp) ? So this way credits aren't just completely useless and still has value.

    Apart from that, I'm completely enjoying contracts and I think it's a really viable training method for construction.

    submitted by /u/RsnCoverr
    [link] [comments]

    Stone cold observers - statue 2 not 'observable' after quests

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:23 AM PST

    TIL that the icons aren’t actually sewn onto the skillcape, but are indeed projected on

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Can we get some capitalization solidarity...?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:46 PM PST

    got back into rs and damn look at that last collection date O.o

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Lost drop, and high end pvm on mobile

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Recently have progressed into doing the shadow reef, and taking on ambassador on mobile client. It was a struggle at first but has became easier with time. With this said I am struggling to work around a bug that occurs with every few kills

    The bug: mobile has the ability to chose between action bars, besides selecting which Revo bar you want to use. When you switch ability bars, it will take some of your abilities and null out the tap action, and when you long press it will become "drop/cancel" you have to cycle the bar again to get it to clear and sometimes it takes more than one time, making switching for ambassadors magic attacks in the final phase a big problem. I have learned to work around this, but it seems to drain my dps, and makes it so I am afraid to progress to using ripper demon, out of fear of running out of food.

    Another occurance: when you switch to from cell data to wifi, you will be removed from the dungeon, but if you are fighting something you will remain in the dungeon. As soon as the fight ends it will boot you. I recently got the pet drop "ambi" and was unable to pick it up. I submitted a ticket a week ago, and have heard nothing since. I have farmed tokens to unlock the chest, and prevent this from happening again, but that doesn't change the fact that this occurs at almost every other boss, if in that same scenario.

    Mobile chat is being clipped at the right edge and you miss a good bit of text, making it hard to at least read what other people are saying.

    I would like to know what to do about this stuff, I doubt I'll get the pet back, but I would like a more manageable mobile gaming experience.

    submitted by /u/Im_Outa_Food
    [link] [comments]

    Is it time yet for an Enchanted lyre upgrade/update?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Make the enchanted lyre work similarly to Drakan's Medallion or Big Book o' Piracy, by allowing it to hold 10 charges ( extendable to 500 after Frem Elite tasks) and letting it teleport to any of the Fremennik Isles, or Mountain tribe camp rather than having to choose between Jatz/Neitz. Teleporting from one Frem isle to another would not use charges.

    submitted by /u/rey_lumen
    [link] [comments]

    Helwyr's Alpha wolf companions Reimagined

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:54 PM PST

    400% Telos.... ON MOBILE!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Hey fellow scapers! I just wanted to share my achievement of killing telos at 400%. Yesterday I did 350% enrage from 0 using mobile only. Tomorrow i hope to record a 500 enr and get warden on mobile. I will post the video in the comments. happy to help any mobile telos or mobile pvmers.

    submitted by /u/mikespaceRS
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else ever got nothing from Barrows ?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:56 AM PST

    So I did not know this was a rare drop XD

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:03 PM PST

    So I did not know this was a rare drop XD

    Ok so I was doing barrows for the first time since it was my reaper task and I was not aware of a drop called amulet of the forsaken which was worth around 40m. I get it on 2nd KC thinking like oh this must be like an Uncommon drop and tell my clan.. My clan mate thought I was stupid for a min...But hey amulet of forsaken at 2kc POG

    EDIT:.... Ok soo umm hard to believe on this one since I dont have the OG screenshot of the first one butt im not shitting you...3rd KC i got a b2b amulet wtf is this luck man

    https://preview.redd.it/hhqvbo9g69061.png?width=272&format=png&auto=webp&s=299b32744f09b374435c2178fbb1a80cdb65e760

    https://preview.redd.it/5kc8o6lg69061.png?width=511&format=png&auto=webp&s=af7001880bbe74d1088cd4e94a99d88d2ed7c1dd

    EDIT:.... Ok soo umm hard to believe on this one since I dont have the OG screenshot of the first one butt im not shitting you...3rd KC i got a b2b amulet wtf is this luck man

    submitted by /u/Gustacus2870
    [link] [comments]

    Demand for Green Salamanders low

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I'm wondering if green salamanders stopped being a hot item recently. A week ago I was able to sell off green salamanders super quickly at market price, but right now I've had a stack of them sitting unsold for two or three days now.

    I feel like it might be because of the stack size of 91. Does the GE allow partial sales like they do with partial purchases, or do I need to reduce the stack size so I don't have to wait for someone buying 91 in one purchase?

    submitted by /u/RosenSorcerer
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't the citadel guards wear our clan cloak?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    The cloak's color scheme is destroyed by that standard red cape they wear even though their shirts resemble our clan colors.

    immersion destroyed.

    submitted by /u/howtotrainyour
    [link] [comments]

    Holy spam, Congrats man!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:40 PM PST

    Brand New to the RS Community and MMO's

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Hello! I just wanted to reach out and see if I could get any advice as a brand new player. I've never played RuneScape before and it's my first MMO!

    I already have a membership as I know that adds a lot of content. But it just seems a little overwhelming and I'm one hour in. I wanted to reach out here before I went and looked up a wiki or "how to" content videos. Anything from combat, skilling, and money making would be greatly appreciated. I guess I just don't know where to start!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/m_raz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment