• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    RuneScape Please Jagex don't put a cutscene mid fight in the next boss coming in December

    RuneScape Please Jagex don't put a cutscene mid fight in the next boss coming in December


    Please Jagex don't put a cutscene mid fight in the next boss coming in December

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    I'm tired of having to deal with my character being stuck mindlessly staring into the void for 10sec while my adrenaline depletes as I mash a ability and nothing happens 50% of the time after a cutscene. Also interacting into a cutscene is the most janky shit, your character slowly walks 1 tile at a time, then stop for 3sec before doing the cutscene animation and then most of the time the camera abruptly shifts to a new location making it even more janky.

    I know it looks cool but the game just doesn't work with them.

    <3

    submitted by /u/naruka777
    [link] [comments]

    It only took 1 year of 4x DXP events for DXP prices and normal prices to look essentially the same

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Loot teaser from 16,000 Elite Clues/4600 Master Clues

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Updates to scape.fashion...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Hey folks!

    I have been running a website for a little over a year now which allows OSRS players to match items by color for their outfits, but it didn't support RS3. (you may have seen the original post in /r/2007scape)

    Over the last year, I have gotten many requests to support RS3, and now it does!

    You can check it out here: https://rune.scape.fashion

    I also redesigned the site, added new features such as being able to filter for F2P items, and did my best to make sure every item which has a picture on the wiki can be found on the site! As of now, there are 8,312 known items for RS3, and 7,265 are available in scape.fashion!

    I hope the community likes it! If you find any bugs, or have a suggestion, please let me know!

    submitted by /u/RedditWithBorders
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Spooky Halloween gf

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    J-Mod Follow Up on Rare Price Manipulation / Secondary Currency?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    It's been a while since we last heard from J-Mods on the issue. Last we heard was on stream around 2 months ago, where they said they are looking into solutions and asked us to stay on top of them on this specific issue.

    Since then blue phat has risen another 10b and is 1-2b away from not being purchasable through any available currency in game. Rares have shown that they are all capable of all going over max cash, and its just a matter of time before more rares go over max cash and max shards.

    Even if you don't care about rares, or think this is a "rich persons problem", this is still a greater conversation about the level of inflation in this game that a partyhat set was able to go from 70b to almost now 200b+ in 6-7 months.

    NOTE: To anyone saying "wont platinum tokens just make rares go higher?", let me explain how I see it. Right now there's a lot of rich stakers holding partyhats and other rares for no reason other than that max spirit shards is not enough to hold their wealth. They have no choice but to either make several alt accounts to hold max shard stacks, or store it in partyhats and other rares.

    Adding platinum tokens has the potential to alleviate some of that pressure pushing rares upwards in price. I also dont think 53b (max shards) is a cap right now. I think even without platinum tokens we could see a blue partyhat being worth 80b and the only way to buy one is to have multiple other partyhats, or an upgrade from another color partyhat that you can add shards to.

    submitted by /u/soulsplits
    [link] [comments]

    Please update global profanity filters for your non-english servers

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    It seems lazy that the filters are not translated, and I've already seen too much people getting baited and muted on french worlds to say the "r" word. It means LATE and is obviously used quite often.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Patience47000
    [link] [comments]

    The cost of death absolutely needs to be decided based on tiers and not based on GE values, because mid-high level (t70 ~ 85) gear prices are represented by their invention material & other item sink costs and not by the cost mid-high level players should pay when reclaiming at death's office.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    As a point of reference dying in a full set of augmented masterwork on my main costs me no more than 700k to reclaim. On an alt, dying in a mix of torva and anima core costs well over 1m. Obviously I can cover for my alt, but if this was a newer player learning bosses the loss is completely unsustainable.

    A death in bandos (t70) costs 300k, torva / anima core (t80) costs 1m+ and masterwork (t90) costs 700k.

    The cost of death is calculated based on a formula that looks at GE values, which means gear that's valued for its item sink content (disassembly and praesulic essence) interferes with the realistic amount a player equipped in that tier should pay at death's office.

    A solution could be as simple as telling the player to pretend a t80 isn't designed to be worn, but this is obviously the type of logic that spawns endless debate over how mid level game integrity is always neglected. Gear reclaim costs at death need to be calculated by its tier rather than its GE value.

    submitted by /u/DatShokotan
    [link] [comments]

    300,000 Vindicta Kills

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Barrows Well's Looking Kinda Sus

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Bring Back World Events

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    or revamp old ones and change em a bit

    submitted by /u/MonzellRS
    [link] [comments]

    A goal I started many years ago has finally been completed!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Max Has Lost His Touch IT'S BEEN 7 MONTHS!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    rng at it's best

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Made an Ascension Crossbow today :)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Possibly suicidal friend - how do I go about this?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Hi, so this happened a few hours ago, I'm hoping that it's not too late. Tldr at the bottom.

    Last night I was dungeoneering with a friend and another person. He was really subdued the whole time, which is quite unlike him.

    While doing the emotes puzzle, he kept getting it wrong. He apologised, and said that he couldn't see properly as he was crying. I asked if he was alright and he said that he was joking, so I let it go because we weren't alone and I didn't want to make him uncomfortable (couldn't pm him as he was appearing offline).

    Later on, I asked the party to regroup and he didn't return to the surface. He suddenly appeared online so I pmed him to ask if he was really joking or whether he meant it. He apologised again and said that he was just feeling sad. I asked if he wanted to talk about it and he said that he was feeling lonely, his life sucks and I should just forget what he said. I offered a listening ear but he logged out after a bit.

    I waited for him to return, but he didn't. Having mentioned suicide some other time, I frantically started looking up what to do in such cases. The thread I found doesn't exist any more and I don't know what to do.

    Tldr: Worried about a friend's welfare (mental health) following some concering comments he made. Does anyone know if there's a procedure to follow, please?

    submitted by /u/Jolina11
    [link] [comments]

    This patient woman has waited nearly 20 years to marry Ernest. She deserves a win. Jagex, please make it happen.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    As a new player I find treasure keys anti-immersive and hard to ignore

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    I like to earn my own keep, and love the early grind of games. With RS I find it hard to feel immersed in my "poverty struggle" knowing that this free shit is just a click away. The game just hands out the candy like it's nothing. I understand many thinking "just ignore it", but when free P2W samples like that or these insane XP boosts are constantly rubbed in the players face it erodes at least my sense of progression.

    I'll keep playing, this isn't a ragequit post, just a little disappointment at the microtransaction greed from Jagex.

    EDIT: thanks! I went for membership and ironman.

    submitted by /u/Nihilisticky
    [link] [comments]

    Maxxed the ironman today :)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    16th day progress :)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    https://i.gyazo.com/313660d61a514341f0cc45ca5b94628e.png

    joined a clan and i owe alot of my progress to their help and guidance

    still enjoying the game alot :)

    my first week or so progress topic https://gyazo.com/a7b6c7ceaaa116b42b82ddd999fbb392

    submitted by /u/Lulaine
    [link] [comments]

    Always complained about my RNG...got this on my 36th Master Clue

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Melee requires focus on 3 skills but others 2?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I am a new Steam player that has been grinding hard wanting to be able to get to some entry level bossing. It just occurred to me that I have focused on melee, which requires me to move my xp focus among 3 skills (ATT/STR/DEF). Had I chosen range or magic, isn't it just the either of those plus defense which means just two skills to split xp between? If that is the case I could be significantly higher in my main damage skill.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/CoolWaterFish
    [link] [comments]

    Old player coming back, f2p bond farming recommendations?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    How are you everyone?

    So with the steam release I started playing rs again since like 2010. To be honest, I'm really enjoying starting a new account considering I had a few maxes on my old one and can't access it right now. It seems like a fairly easier game now than before and been clicking for days now.

    I used to pk and pvm a lot before and looking forward to get a decent lvl to star pvming again. Being from Latin America the currency rates make it almost impossible for us to pay membership so I'm looking for recommendations on money making for f2p so I can pay for the bonds.

    I've been farming cowhides from burthorpe noob spot, with the new looting system it's pretty fast and it's decent cash for the first couple of mils but looking for any recommendations to get a bond as fast as possible.

    Anybody got some ideas? I would love to hear them.. I could use some p2p ways once I get the first bond.

    I consider myself a fairly experienced player but I'm really outdated on what's best to do. I'm also really happy about the community, steam release showed that experienced players are willing to help all the time and it makes me think about the old times in rs.

    Looking forward to anything you may recommend!

    Cheers, Panchoclobb (in-game)

    submitted by /u/Panchoclobb
    [link] [comments]

    i like trains

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment