• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    RuneScape If Laniakea was a content creator

    RuneScape If Laniakea was a content creator


    If Laniakea was a content creator

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    None of us is ever gonna have as much game as the Wise Old Man

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Double Elite chest Elite #96

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Definitely keeping me warm. Yup.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    so after a very long grind i finally bought my child hood hat i always wanted

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Crocheted Party Hat

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I made a beginners guide to combat that is useful for both new and existing players

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Finally reached the goal I've been working towards for the past few years

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Araxxi is my friend.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Solution to yak track 45.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Those who are having a tough time getting through track 45 Here is an easy solution to complete it.

    Construction

    • roughly around 400mill to complete if your high level. Need I say more. IT's more efficant to spend the bond to skip it (Don't use your bond for this, its a lame use and can easily avoid this task)

    Summoning

    • The other where it doesn't heavily spend a lot of gold but it comes to the its still a lot of gold. Seems like the lesser evil to complete.

    HOWEVER THERE IS AN SOLUTION/EASY ALTERNATIVE FOR SUMMONING TO BE PROFITABLE WITHOUT SMASHING YOUR FACE AT THE SCREEN FOR THESE COSMETIC REWARDS.

    DO ABYSSAL TITANS,

    it doesn't break your bank and legitimately makes profit. Abyssal Charms are dropped by abyssal creatures in the abyss which have a 20% drop rate. Using the charming potion and Charm drop enhancer will extreme amount of charms per drop. I only did the potion since it was merely out of convinces which gave my 2-3 abyssal charms per drop. With the Charm enhancer it states it triples the amount which can theoretically yield 6-9 charms.... no puns intended. They also frequently drop green charms.

    Items Required

    • Magic note paper 3650 or whatever amount the track wants you to make
    • around 6-7 charming potions or half in flasks maybe half more
    • Charm Enhancer from Familiarsation DND
    • An infinite/elemental staff (polypore works too)
    • Set Charming imp to only collect Green & Abyssal Charms

    Optional items

    • Augmented weapon or armor with Scavenging 4
    • Excalibur & eleven crystal
    • restore potion for extra prayer

    -edit-

    How does this make profit well, to make abyssal titan you need 2.8k of shards to create one poition & abyssal charm is worth amount of what magic note papers are (roughly 1k).

    You can sell them for 6k-8k depending on the price fluctuation which yeilds you around 2.1k profit each~ This may change once everoyne start picking up on this. By all means this isn't great for summoning exp but its there to allow you to complete the tasks effectiviely without killing your bank unlike the construction task.

    This Will roughly take 3 hours to get the material you need to complete the task & its semi afkable, Charming Potion and Charm enhancer it will significantly Reduce the amount of time it takes to gather the resources. After making the abyssal Titan you can easily sell it you make the money back from spending spirit shard on top of making abit of profit.

    -Btw I got my Summoning pet doing this, Thanks Rnngesus-

    ALL and ALL I can sum This up as, MXT YOUR EVENT IS LAME AND I WILL FIND WAYS TO MAKE IT EASIER ON MYSELF WITHOUT SPENDING REAL MONEY TO GET THIS DONE.

    \insert incoherent Mumbling/rant/insult to MXT*)

    submitted by /u/CommodoreKyvan
    [link] [comments]

    Share your ideas for Runescape updates, changes, and events (BAD IDEAS ONLY)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I'll start:

    Remove the backpack, and make it an item that you must wear in order to use.

    Sorry, you'd have to choose between wearing your chest plate armor or being able to pick up drops
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    submitted by /u/King-James-3
    [link] [comments]

    Jagex every monday:

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Is anyone else getting worse and worse scaling ? I can't hop worlds. My bank won't even show everything. This my first post sorry if it's bad

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Rs3 Couple Art commission || Commission Open ||

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    as a new player, i made this meme to give to my friends

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Solo Beastmaster Durzag with no food, tanking both pets and BM from the start

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Has it happened to alot of people who are playing from work on an alt on mobile?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    When Monolith Power increases, will you use Persistent Rage, Death Ward or Lotd Relic?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Obviously I am making some assumptions here (such as no new BiS relics, and that the 10% adrenaline ones still aren't worth using), but it's been confirmed that the monolith power cap will increase with Orthen's release.

    The relics that people always talk about that we 'really want to use but aren't worth it outside a few niches' are the two relics that provide some major QoL: Persistent Rage (adrenaline doesn't drain outside of combat) and Luck of the Dwarves (gives you the luck effect everywhere), and it's natural to guess that the power increase will be just enough that we can replace Font of Life (+500 max HP) with one of those.

    However, doing so would also allow you to use Death Ward instead (5% damage reduction if below 50% HP, upped to 10% below 25% max HP). So in principle, using either of the two "QoL" relics still means you lose out on a boost to combat, especially one that combos nicely with the standard Berserker's Fury relic power.

    So, do you view the (probably minor) loss as worth it for the QoL, and if so, which QoL would you prefer? Or will you go for absolute max power?

    Personally, I think this highlights a deeper issue with these two relics (PR/LotD) specifically - their bonus is essentially QoL rather than a unique boost. As long as they continue to compete against relics that provide a unique boost, they'll never be really worth it. I feel like these need to be separate unlocks with no extra limitations. The LotD relic requires consuming the item anyway, while PR only affects the adrenaline urn, which could easily be given a new use (an adrenaline version of the blessed flask, perhaps?).

    And as a secondary discussion, does adrenaline draining out of combat actually provide any real benefit to the game anymore (Wilderness excluded)? Surely with adrenaline stalling, all this does is make getting from the War's Retreat adrenaline crystals to your boss encounter a little more annoying? Would it be better for the game if it were removed, or is the minor effort of adrenaline stalling somehow still 'needed'?

    submitted by /u/UnwillingRedditer
    [link] [comments]

    How to reach Lletya Mine

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I'm currently level 90 mining and I was under the impression that once I completed "Underground pass" quest I would be allowed access to the mine. I was informed that I must complete it first. Upon completing it I was told that I would need to go back I'm into the underground pass and enter the same temple where I dropped the doll and there would be a way out into Lletya mine. Unfortunately, I'm new to members area and I have no idea wether this is true or not. It was extremely difficult for me to reach this temple again due to my low agility. Please, some one guide me on how to reach the mine properly in detail. (Noobie here). Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Smokin_Aces305
    [link] [comments]

    Question from old/new player about RS3?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Hey all! So I have been playing RS on and off since 05, and since OSRS came out I've been playing that. A few months back I just really lost interest in the game. It didn't have the same good feeling when getting levels and it just became such a grind. I made a new acc, an Ironman, and was enjoying it but then I started thinking what if I tried RS3?

    I guess what I'm looking for advice/answers to, is RS3 less grindy or more fun IN YOUR OPINION?

    I actually like the graphics, and the new bosses intrigue me, even though I never bossed back in the day I was always more of a skiller. I'm considering trying an iron on RS3, but idk. Really looking for some info on differences from the new game to osrs and things I can expect if I jump into it, and if it'd be a bad idea to try an iron in a game that would be seemingly foreign to me?

    submitted by /u/JuicyCiwa
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an ornate pool in this game?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    So in OSRS you can get an ornate pool in your POH that restores hp prayer and removes debuffs etc, extemely valuable for slayer pvm etc, is there an equivalent in RS3?

    submitted by /u/PugnaXCV
    [link] [comments]

    Anima Island Event Tonight & Tomorrow 18GT

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Hey!

    Heading to Anima Island tonight and tomorrow at 18GT! if you wish to come along just give me a shout in game.

    Also trying to get Mega Duck running tomorrow 14GT although currently looking for feeders.

    Regards,

    Nastyfruit

    submitted by /u/Nastyfruit
    [link] [comments]

    PoF how many animals should I be keeping in each pen?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    What I'm guessing is 4-5 in the small pen, 2-3 in the medium pen and 2 in the large and breeding pen since space is needed for breeding? Is this thought process wrong?

    submitted by /u/glocks9999
    [link] [comments]

    How to dual wield?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    So I am new to the game and made a long sword and an off-hand long sword of bronze but I cant dual-wield them does anyone know why? also if u can plz tell me how to dual wield a sword and a shield in runescape

    submitted by /u/JINAY_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment