• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    RuneScape *Prepares Excalibur with Quest Completing intent*

    RuneScape *Prepares Excalibur with Quest Completing intent*


    *Prepares Excalibur with Quest Completing intent*

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    It's honestly such a great source of porters

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    In the spirit of DXP...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    When scav4 rng goes nuts

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Types of Pvmers

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    My stepdaughter made me this for my birthday. Gnome child looks like he's thinking deeply about his jam addiction.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    PvM is expensive

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    When you're trying to figure out why people would rather have a subreddit full of negativity and complaints, than memes about a game we all play

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Low-level money making method! Go to the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon and pick up all the loot. Bring high alchs for a few mil per hour.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Making memes while training, perfect combo

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Memes are allowed now!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Loot from completing BGH (maul + eggs) (X-post r/RS3Ironmen)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Having Azzanadra stand beside the invisible World Gate before players have the requirements for Fate of the Gods is immersion-breaking and a spoiler for players who aren’t ready for the quest yet. Jagex, could this Azzanadra be replaced by Doctor Nabanik until the quest is formally started?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I'm going to cry. I've been waiting for this response for 7 years

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Saw This Hardcore Ironman Death Pop Up In My Feed. Big Oof.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Archaeology is really fun and I like it a lot.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    I really like it, I think it was really well designed.

    - It's the first skill that I feel like I am actually getting better at as I progress instead of just spending more time on it. Like when I started it seemed a little overwhelming but then as I understand more I get through the different digsites more naturally

    - Putting some of the caches in random places around the world was a cool way to connect the skill to the lore of the game, which is lacking for most skills. Like the white oak caches being under the last white tree, the rest of which went extinct according to Garden of Tranquillity quest lore

    - The collections that arent just "all the artefacts from this god" are cool, like the Smokey Things collection is fun

    submitted by /u/hikerjukebox
    [link] [comments]

    For those of you that hate runecrafting

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Silly monk, monsters aren't real

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    When you don't know how to deal with your rival brother, but then a brainless adventurer strolls into your castle

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    My finished framed piece. These were meant to be coasters, but I saw something that changed my mind �� also wind wave was the only spell I could make, purely because I was too lazy to make a mind rune ��

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    PSA Use super and extreme invention pots to train invention fast with blue print discovery

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    This may be old or noob news, however I just learned this was a thing on accident. If you drink the potion, you can discover blueprints beyond your level. If you organize the components as "perfect", you can get super huge exp drops for each blueprint discovered. This will in turn level you up to get access to higher level invention blueprints. I went from 97 inv to 102 in about 20 mins. I was getting 150k-200k exp drops per blueprint discovered.

    EDIT: As Mistrin stated in the comments; use the extreme potion, if you have the 95 herb requirement. The potion boosts and MAINTAINS a +17 invention level boost for six minutes, lower if you're below level 52 invention.

    submitted by /u/Daj141649
    [link] [comments]

    option to disable skybox to keep every area of the game midday

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Add an effect to the Sixth-Age circuit which automatically collects Tarddian Crystals when equipped

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Currently the way Crystal Shapeshifters drop Tarddian Crystals is they drop 1 when their hp hits 0 and another after their death animation completes. This makes collecting them very slow.

    submitted by /u/mariodude6
    [link] [comments]

    Abyssal Gatestone excludes outer ring?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I never had a need to get from the inner to the outer ring in the Abyss, but now that I want to get to the monsters with relic on, I have to disable the relic power?

    It was posted in 2016, but now there's more reason to make it possible. I'll probably buy the pouches if I can, but it would've been a good way to get rid of those green charms and come closer to 99 summoning.

    If I am missing something, feel free to add.

    submitted by /u/Herkules97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment