• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    RuneScape Game Update: The Drop! - Monday Feedback

    RuneScape Game Update: The Drop! - Monday Feedback


    Game Update: The Drop! - Monday Feedback

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    When someone who has played 15+ years has to look for over 30 minutes to find simple interface options and game settings, you know you have a serious problem. Imagine being a new players and attempting to deal with this giant, confusing mess of a UI system. It's so much worse than I'd thought.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    I have played over 15 years, maxed melee a while back and was looking at how to change combat experience. It was in the last place I'd ever check. Settings.

    There are 6 main tabs when you go to settings by pressing the escape key. Under those 6 main tabs are another 29 tabs. Within those 29 tabs are literally HUNDREDS of options and sub-categories. This does not even include the 8 main tabs in-game shown at the bottom of the screen, with another 30 tabs when you click on them, and then ANOTHER 29 different tabs that show up when you hover over the main tabs that you can also click on.

    I wouldn't have found how to change combat experience without looking it up. I seriously have to go into GAME SETTINGS, by pressing escape, click combat, then click combat experience (which is at the bottom?), then select my combat xp option. What???? Why is this only in freaking SETTINGS that aren't even in-game and I have to press escape to get to???? Unbelievably counter-intuitive. Who designed this? Who ever thought this was a good idea? Holy crap if I was a knew player I swear I'd never have gotten into this game with how confusing this mess is nowadays. I still can't even find where I can change my examine settings even AFTER looking it up online. I could spend hours looking through settings and still not remember where half of this junk is afterwards.

    UI customization is so unfriendly in this game it's absolutely unreal and, to be frank, quite embarassing. If I was completely new and tried both OSRS and then tried RS3, I'd never even give this game another chance just because of how friggin confusing EVERYTHING is about the interface and simple stuff like gaining which combat experience... Seriously, without a doubt, this is the most unfriendly UI I have ever seen in ANY game even much larger and more complex MMOs that I have recently been trying. I never realized how bad it was until I started messing around with it but wow, this is so bad and really needs to be fixed, like years ago. Absolutely baffled.

    submitted by /u/Cowmanjoepoe
    [link] [comments]

    Why is level 25 Arch stronger than level 118 Farming?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    At level 25 you unlock the Unexpected Diplomacy relic power which gives a passive 10% rep increase to every rep in the game. Compare this to the level 118 farming Pavosaurus Rex perk Rep-tile which gives a 5% rep boost to Farming Guild rep only.

    I'm not necessarily saying the Arch perk is overpowered (it's not), but the Pavosaurus Rex perk is woefully underpowered for such high level content.

    submitted by /u/Isiildur
    [link] [comments]

    Lofi hip hop- Chill beats to afk to

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Inquisitor's Staff Piece Drop Order

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Recent droprate changes have made getting staff pieces during archaeology incredibly rare, even during pylon in the war room. I am personally around 70 hours dry, and I have multiple friends who also have not obtained a single piece in similar or even greater periods. This is okay, it should take a long time to obtain considering the nature of the activity that gives it.

    However, as a result of this I believe pieces should at the very least be dropped in order, similar to how Eldritch crossbow drops function. This would help prevent nightmarish situations where a player could go well over 200 million xp without being able to complete a staff if they get unlucky with duplicates. Staves would still be coming into the game at the same rate so the economy would not be impacted, but Ironmen and those who enjoy self sufficient gameplay would experience a significant quality of life improvement.

    submitted by /u/nv2013
    [link] [comments]

    "Who are you?" "I'm you, but botter."

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Anybody else miss huge wars at Clan Wars? Well this Saturday on May 2nd, a group of F2P clans are hosting a huge legacy only war at Clan Wars on world 33. It's at 20:00 game time or 4 eastern. Join xxDark Horse fc. More info in the description.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Please make packs of buckets in RS3.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    If I had to point out one thing that has bugged me about Farming, it's the fact that I have to trudge over multiple times to a farming store to get buckets, because I can only ever get 28 at a time. For some reason, there are packs of empty sacks and packs of baskets available, but apparently a pack of buckets is too complicated or too game-breaking to implement (except it's not too complicated or game-breaking to put in OSRS, apparently).

    I'm tired of staring at the Draynor cabbage patch milk seller in the face as I proceed to dump out 28 buckets of hard-milked milk on the floor, as it is quite possibly one of the fastest ways to get 200 buckets to the leprechaun, who must be getting very confused at this point about my apparent hatred of milk in a bucket.

    EDIT: Also accepting any generous bucket donors, though it will only temporarily satisfy my appetite for buckets.

    submitted by /u/DisgruntledAardvark
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get staff on ironman like..

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Thanks for the "choice" jagex.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    The Archeology guild is really desperate for volunteers, they are handing out qualifications to anything that knows how to dig

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    later virgins

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Can we increase bank presets to 15 please?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    10 bank presets are such a limiting factor when pvming or skilling

    submitted by /u/Burnv2
    [link] [comments]

    Starting on my last quest for Quest Cape today, and there's just something oddly poetic about saving this one for last...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Seren Fan Art

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Crandor - Content as dead as Elvarg.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I've procrastinated my treasure trails badly lately so decided to get them all done.

    I had a few medium clues take me out to Crandor and I decided to explore the island. It is literally a whole lot of nothing. This island that is perpetuated as a big deal in the storyline is completely void of anything useful to do.

    I get that it's a quest island but why not expand more content here? Turn Crandor during the quest as an instanced island to not interfere with any storyline's when people frequent the area.

    Perhaps an archaeology digsite based on the island, tie in some lore to people returning to the island after Elvarg's demise or something.

    Or a new slayer monster based on the island.

    Just something.

    There's so much potential to expand on the existing (dead) content instead of just creating new worlds.

    submitted by /u/mrarbitersir
    [link] [comments]

    Official patch notes vs Twitter

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Can we fix the Falador photo booth please?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Reminder that the Falador photo booth is still broken and has been broken for a long time. Can Jagex do something about this?

    submitted by /u/MyExperienceMatters
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be too much if bank presets pulled out of/added back to diago and house storage?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    It's really getting old having to manually pull out my skilling/elite skilling outfits from diago and my capes from the cape rack. I don't have so much spare bank space that I can have 5 slots dedicated to each set I'm using daily. It's tedious as hell.

    I just wish items were automatically added/removed from there. Especially from presets. Bank presets are so expensive and we get so few of them, they could at least interface with everything.

    submitted by /u/This_is_my_phone_tho
    [link] [comments]

    When I surveyed the site, it didn't say 'Complete Tome'

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    PSA: If Elen Anterth in max guild dosnt show up, take a max cape on and she should apear

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    ����‍♂️

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Sorry bro I'm a bit busy at the moment

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Can we get a GE Teleport in spellbook if Luck relic is active?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    I love not having to remember to put on my LotD every time I go PVMing, but it came at a bit of a cost- no more easy teleports to the GE (or Miscelania or Keldagrim). Since we have free teleports to War's Retreat, Manor Farm and the Monastery, as long as we have these luck relics active, it would be nice if we could get teleports to the GE as well.

    submitted by /u/ih8pkmn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment