• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    RuneScape Pre-nerf vs. Post-nerf xp-stamina curves for mining, illustrating why the update is too heavy handed (punishing even active rockertunity based mining), and a suggested improvement.

    RuneScape Pre-nerf vs. Post-nerf xp-stamina curves for mining, illustrating why the update is too heavy handed (punishing even active rockertunity based mining), and a suggested improvement.


    Pre-nerf vs. Post-nerf xp-stamina curves for mining, illustrating why the update is too heavy handed (punishing even active rockertunity based mining), and a suggested improvement.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Jagex, did you really accomplish the goal you previously stated?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Timbo has adjusted some ge prices, mostly 120 herb/farm related

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:14 AM PST

    I think it's hilarious that after all this time the fabled "fix" for stone spirits was to just make nerf mining and make it more tedious overall.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Why make stone spirits any better when you can just make the skill worse overall and then by proxy making stone spirits "better". It seems like if this was the "fix" then maybe they should have implemented it when M&S came out, as opposed to a year after its release.... Kinda seems like it doesn't even address the issues players were upset about such as T85 / T70 Ore getting replaced by T50/T40 ore. I can still safely say that stone spirits will the same ol terrible drops they were before. At least you could disassemble ore

    submitted by /u/SolaVitae
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly reminder that if a group asks you to teleport to any group boss without using the group systems ready up function THEY ARE TRYING TO LURE TO TO WILD TO PK YOU!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Luckily I am an experienced player of rs3 and know that teleporting to "the purple A" on ancient spellbook teleport me to demonic ruins in the wild which CAN LEAD TO MY DEATH.

    This was an attempt at two players in the ed1 group system, they gave me 100 bloods and 100laws and said to teleport to the purple A to start. I did not listen to them because I know with wars retreat and the grouping system any boss can be IMMEDIATELY TELEPORTED TO simply by readying up or taking a boss portal in wars retreat.

    Friendly reminder to NOT TELEPORT ANYWHERE unless its THROUGH THE GROUPING SYSTEM OR WARS RETREAT PORTAL, OR A TELEPORT YOU KNOW THE DESTINATION TO.

    dont get lured fellow redditors

    Also I didnt get lured, I told them thanks for the free runes and reported them for luring.

    submitted by /u/ArcadeAndrew115
    [link] [comments]

    Why were Rhobert Dail's quick decant options removed and why patch notes fail to mention this change if it was necessary for the game? Could you please add the quick decant options back?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:36 AM PST

    RuneScape Witches Hut Scene - In Progress

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:05 AM PST

    I kinda feel bad for Steve. He didn't ask for this life and now he spends his days wandering the cage that I call home

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:32 AM PST

    RIP

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Casually destroying my only hopes of escape on a deserted island.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:36 AM PST

    How would you feel about Gielinor Games returning, instead of the same Beach event every summer?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Go home displayfps, you're drunk

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Was halfway through checking my kc after getting my first every khopesh... when I got a second

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:47 PM PST

    15 years ago, in 5th grade we had a Scholastic book fair during school. This was the one and only book I was interested in. I finally felt like Zezima after reading it. Who else picked up one of these bad boys?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Burthorpe appears twice on destination list when leaving Death's office

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Nice.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Can we please have a Valentine's Day event this year?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:28 AM PST

    There were Valentine's Day events from 2013-2017, with all the lovely adorable cosmetics like the Masquerade outfit, Sceptre of enchantment, Cupid's halo, Lovers Medallion etc.

    I would really like it if more adorable cosmetics are added to the game, or that some previous items get re-added so that other people can enjoy them too!

    P.s. I'm sick of bulky armour!!!

    submitted by /u/throwawayforreeasons
    [link] [comments]

    Portable deposit box at W56 Yanille Pet Shop

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:32 PM PST

    If anyone needs flies xoxo

    submitted by /u/Gaga_Lady
    [link] [comments]

    Any good helpful updated discord servers i can benefit from?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Fighting Masuta with zerker auras on

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Is this something we can still expect?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Thank you Bossy McBossFace for my first ever 99 in Runescape!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:47 AM PST

    I cant out DPS Crassian Leviathan's passive healing. Looking for tips inside... Help me PvM Pros

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Hi everyone. I have been trying to solo ED3 and I cannot outheal Crassian Leviathans passive healing. I am using mage 2h with a Noxious Staff, Virtus, Saradomin's Hiss; I use extreme mage potion and the revo bar from the wiki (basic one, no Tuska Wrath, no Sunshine). I am level 94 magic but I can barely outdamage his passive healing. I use Soul Split; perhaps I should use an offensive prayer instead? Would it make that much difference?

    Does anyone have any tips?

    submitted by /u/Maximumaximus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment