• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    RuneScape first day working at the max guild

    RuneScape first day working at the max guild


    first day working at the max guild

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    After 297083 Stalker creatures killed. Soulgazers charm, finally!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    A little present

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    Duolo Ed3

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys. i've been duoloing for a year or so. I've done 1,000+ ED2 duolo, and was recently asked to make an ED3 duolo vid, by a clan-mate. Made this vid about a week ago. Figured I should probably make a post here or something. Happy to answer any questions about duolo. This was like 5th duolo run ever. And it went real smoothly. I was trying it about 2 months ago, but my alt didn't have blights or Elite Sirenic, and that upgrade really seems to have helped.

    FYI: No macros, no bots, no blah blah. I do everything myself. I right-click to change windows. Everything else is left-clicks or keybinds.

    Sorry if aspect ratio is weird. I run 3 accounts on the one 34" screen, so it might look a bit squished.

    I've done about 30 now, with no drop. :( I'm also learning the healing cloud rotation. So this is video is really early on in the learning process.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9eK76spcrA&t=

    submitted by /u/DK_Son
    [link] [comments]

    Allow Muspah Spines to be buried for prayer XP

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    Muspah Spines are common drops from nightmares and muspahs, however nobody picks/uses them for anything, since it costs you more to make muspah pouches than the raw materials.

    This way, they are more of a nuisance than anything, since they reduce usefulness of legendary pets, can't be noted, usually don't disassemble into anything aside from junk and are untradeable.

    They need to be addressed, and it's not something new to the slayer community. Proposed changes were to either remove them from nightmares droptable, since nightmares aren't muspahs, or turn them into noted/stackable drops.

    My suggestion is to turn them into something useful for prayer training, giving around 50-100 prayer xp per spine, or something like that, and being affected by the bonecrusher effect. They could remain untradeable, in order to not disbalance the market

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Genperor
    [link] [comments]

    extreme lagg & continous DC's?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    Me, along with multiple streamers & clan members are experiencing severe lagg, and continous DC's.

    Edit: Can Confirm W25 to be stable for now

    submitted by /u/SaurusShieldWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Buff/Debuff Bar Broken and FPS drops

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    We need a fix on this issue jagex. Its really hard to PvM with a broken buff/debuff bar and getting fps drops whenever you go in fights. Please fix this already. The Fun/hr is dropping and is getting on my nerves too

    submitted by /u/JoshTehNoob
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player. I feel like I'm way behind the curve. Any advice? (Stats+Quests provided)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    I have been playing OSRS and am close to maxing, but I wanted to play RS3 as well to change things up. These are my stats. I am interested in getting into solo PvM as none of my friends play RS3, but I also want to do some questing (Free, Memb1, Memb2, Memb3) and get all of the gear and supplies a main account should have.

    I currently only have a few mil in my bank but I can swap over money from OSRS so gold isn't an issue as long as I don't have to spend billions of coins for decent gear. My PoP is barely started (78% to The Hook) so any advice on how I can best get that started from an early level?

    • Essential quests/dailies/weeklies/monthlies
    • Essential items/gear to have (PvM or in general)
    • Learning the different Abilities for PvM
    • Setting priorities for PoP

    Thanks for any help and I'm glad to provide more info if needed.

    submitted by /u/Dabbinstein
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please get the game client on MAC fixed?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    I've been playing like this for a while, and although it does crash rarely. But recently it's been crashing more often.

    It's gotten to a point, where I can't even go to telos because every single time the game crashes immediately.

    There are a couple of things associated with the crash:

    - Pre-loading of inventory icons (instantly crashes if below 50%) Which literally takes so damn long to load, and if it's not at 100% then the game lags horribly, or just crashes.

    - On lodestone teleports

    - On instanced bosses

    Another thing is, when I crash, I have like open the game, log in, and then let it crash another 5-6 times before I can actually play again. Could we please get this fixed?

    This is something Vets of RS will understand, because they love the damn game so much. But if a new player had to experience this, I'm sure it would instantly result in an uninstall.

    submitted by /u/istochnikrs
    [link] [comments]

    (suggestion) torn/faded Max and Comp capes

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:03 PM PDT

    This was brought up during the initial comp rework design doc and was a really good idea, plus with arbitrary pointless 120 increases and a new (hopefully good) skill on its way i think jagex should heavily consider implementing this as a feature my personal spin on it would be this

    • The capes would be rendered purely cosmetic while torn/faded
    • associated benefits such as teleports and skillcape use would be disabled
    • and the cape would look somewhat different to denote the wearer has not re completed all requirements to wear the real deal

    there are a lot of strange/questionable decisions when it comes to the "Final capes" and jagex themselves have stated repeatedly they dislike grace periods, so why not just add a separate version for us to wear while we work up whatever requirement has been added to our capes?

    submitted by /u/dark1859
    [link] [comments]

    Client closing mid PvM with an error that has to text

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    So that's been happening to me a lot today and i come back to glorious death's office, curious if to anyone else. Feel free to tag any mod that could take a look at this. This + the bugged buff bar is getting very annoying.

    submitted by /u/ejmillan
    [link] [comments]

    So I saw a train of goebies and right clicked

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    Ez 5.4B

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:06 PM PDT

    Are Crystallize Grenwalls still a viable method?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    I just came back and I heard they nerfed this. Are the xp rates still good?

    submitted by /u/OkBlock7
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest method for gaining the ectoplasmator?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    I'm looking for the quickest methods

    submitted by /u/peanutslayerman
    [link] [comments]

    Eggs from Anachronia Agility course?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    I saw this in the latest Month Ahead news post:

    You can already start building your critter collection by taking part in activities around Anachronia, including jadinko hunting, Big Game Hunter, and the Agility course.

    Has anyone had any eggs from the course? I'm wondering what they would be? Or is it a mistake in the post?

    submitted by /u/omgseriouslynoway
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment